• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

Damn that was close. Darren thought as he blocked Honedge's attack. "Alright that's enough. Let's head out." Darren stood up and returned the sword pokemon to it's pokeball. Darren and Houndoom walked through the gate and down the road. Darren looked up at the sky as he and Houndoom walked. "Who would have thought that more hybrids would have been our way of getting out of Kanto." Darren looked down at Houndoom. "What do you think Tulip's deal is anyway? She acts like she cares about me, but as soon as another guy shows up she runs off to him. Like with Gray on the train." Houndoom shrugged and kept walking. "Then she asks to be my girlfriend, but changes her mind when I say yes." Houndoom stopped and turned to Darren. "Doom hound doom doom." Darren stopped as Houndoom cut him off. "Yeah I guess it is for the best. You and I have a hard enough time surviving on our own. The last thing we-" Darren stopped and held his hand up, motioning for Houndoom to be silent.

Darren jumped back as a string shot hit the ground where he was standing. An Ariados jumped out of a tree and ran toward Darren. Ariados leapt at Darren, it's fangs glowing green. An Ariados huh? That could be a nice addition to my team. Darren's fists burst into flames and he punched the spider pokemon with an uppercut. Darren rolled to his right as Ariados fired a poison sting attack. Houndoom stood to the side, ready to jump in at any moment. Ariados spit out a string shot that Darren stood up and caught with his hand. Darren gave Houndoom a nod as he held onto the thread. Houndoom jumped onto Ariados' back and chomped down with a bite attack. Ariados tried to turn around but was held still by Darren. Ariados jerked the thread, pulling Darren to the ground. Houndoom hit Ariados with a flamethrower, keeping it from charging Darren. As Ariados stood still, tires from the battle, Darren grabbed a pokeball and pressed the button. "Ariados, you're mine." Darren threw the ball at the spider. The ball fell to the ground and began shaking.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow scratches his head, trying to figure out what house to go to after a while. He could go to the mansion and be surround by people he doesn't really know, or go to the house that Arryn has found surrounded by no one other than the group.

"Yo, Shadow. I got a question. What should I do with that robot? Should I keep it for investigation or just trash it?" Jason asked.

Shadow thought about it for a moment. He looks up at the radio tower that towered overhead. He looked around to make sure nothing was watching them.

Hmm... If we keep, their is a risk of it having some type of tracking device that wasn't destroyed by the explosion. Not to mention we don't know if it will explode again. The best bet would be to leave it somewhere. But it be nice to have a few pieces to look at.

"I don't know. Keep them for now until we can ask Gray what he wants to do. He is the leader after all, so it be better for him to choose. Not me." Shadow answered.

"You're right about not hiding... I've been doing that for far too long." Arryn said as she picked up his coat and brushed it off. Shadow nodded.

"Uh... Are we waiting for one person? I think Gardevoir could probably teleport us all back... Uh. Jason were staying at my house. I have to show you my bedroom... There's nature everywhere. I'm sure you'd love it..." Tulip said.

"If you guys want to go ahead and head back, I will wait for Anna for a bit. I will see if anyone else in the group shows up." Shadow said as he looked at his C-Gear.

He stood up, his bottom starting to hurt from sitting on the side of the fountain. He walked over to his bag look picked up 3 C-Gears.

"Here, there are for yall. Gray wanted some communication so I got some C-Gears with all my money. I bought you few extras in case others joined the group and that was a great choice on my part if I do say so myself." He said as he tossed a C-Gear at Tulip, Arryn and Jason.

"They will change to whatever color you want them to be. They also fit all sizes. I even got one for Rex. If you guys return, take my bag with you and give one to Gray, Darren and Rex if you see them. If you happen to miss them, we will just give them the C-Gears latter. The C-Gears have a map to every region, they have a radio built in, a Xtransceiver, and anything else you can think off. They are also waterproof so they won't mess up when it rains or," Shadow puts his hands out and points at himself, "fall into a fountain for too much speed." Shadow smiles.

He was glad he was starting to loosen up some. Somewhat back to his ways. How he was before his sister was wrongfully taken away from him. He thought about his sister, having dirty blond hair and green eyes. He remembered her sweet smile that reminded him of how some anime female smiles looked. He remembered her taking care of him after he had survived the fighting test. He remembered her smile when she had survived the fire test. The times when they played when allowed to by Team Rocket. He remembered how one Team Rocket member, that was nicer than others, helped us with some other things. He recalled how Sara stood up for both him and herself. Not letting anyone push her around. Not letting anyone talk bad about them because they were friends with a Team Rocket member.

Because Team Rocket was a crime group, people always consider them bad, but not all of them were. That was one reason he had let the Team Rocket members survive who didn't attack him. The member they were friends with was murdered for helping young hybrids. They had said that he died from a Hybrid of attack, but they lied. One of Shadow's only friends was murdered by Team Rocket. And then they took his sister away to, because she wasn't strong enough to hold back so much poison.

Usually the memories would fill him with anger, but he looked at both Arryn and Tulip, but mainly Tulip.

"Tulip. Let me explain something to you while you are still here. I called you Sara earlier. Sara was my sister and you remind me a lot of her. Sara was killed by failing the poison type test that Team Rocket gave her and she died in my arms. Arryn reminds me somewhat of her, but not as much as you. My sister was like a mesh between you two. With that knowledge I will let you do as you wish." Shadow said as he sat back down and looked at the ground to think more about his sister.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

It's been a few hours since Tulip's "sister" has left, and I have been standing in the same place since then.

"... What is taking him so long..." I growled to myself. "Hmm... I feel like I'm missing something..." I pondered. Something wasn't right.

"Shadow has been gone for too long. Tulip, Rex, and Darren are inside the mansion. What about Arryn? Didn't she say that she was going to the radio tow-..." I stopped my sentence and my eyes widened as I figured out what was wrong.

"The Radio Tower! It's possible that everyone went to the Radio Tower to meet up with Arryn! I completely forgot about that..." I admitted, Now walking towards the Direction the Tower was in.

"Hmph... This is why we need C-gears or something... So we can all communicate properly. I waited hours outside for nothing."

After about 20 minutes of walking, The tower finally came into view. 5 more minutes later and I began to see my group. As I got closer to them, I could see Arryn, Tulip, Shadow and... Wait a second... Who IS that last person? A threat?!

I growled as I got closer. Soon, I was close enough to the group to speak to them. I was ready to engage in battle with this mysterious outcast.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip caught the C gear and turned it pink and giggled.

"Thanks Shadow its cute." she smiled putting it on her wrist.

Shadow mentioned something about a girl named Anna. She wondered what this new girl would bring to the group. Arryn was enough competition. He said we could go back to the house and he could wait. She thought about it for a minute.

"Tulip. Let me explain something to you while you are still here. I called you Sara earlier. Sara was my sister and you remind me a lot of her. Sara was killed by failing the poison type test that Team Rocket gave her and she died in my arms. Arryn reminds me somewhat of her, but not as much as you. My sister was like a mesh between you two. With that knowledge I will let you do as you wish."

"Oh... I understand. Im sorry to hear that but maybe a part of her is living in each of us... I mean in Arryn and I." She said smiling at him.

NO wonder I was friend zoned by Shadow, I remind him of his dead little sister.

She was about to say that Jason and her should walk back to the house as she spotted Gray.

"Selene give me strength..." she sighed.

"Uh Jason... Maybe Ill teleport us back." she said quickly sending out Gardevoir and grabbing Jasons hand. The Pokemon teleported them on top of Tulips bed.

"Would you like an explanation?" she asked still not letting go of his hand. She looked down then dropped it.

"Oh....Sorry." she blushed.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    "I don't know. Keep them for now until we can ask Gray what he wants to do. He is the leader after all, so it be better for him to choose. Not me." Shadow answered.
    Gray, huh? He's the leader then? I'm intrigued to meet him. Jason said to himself. He was surprised that Shadow wasn't the leader. He really should try to get leadership. Jason decided he'll talk to Gray, alone, later. In the meantime, he put his attention back into Tulip.

"Thank you... I really appreciate it.... You're really attractive too..." she blushed wildly.

Jason smiled. For a boy-crazy girl, she seemed really nervous and shy. She seemed to be falling for him - as was he. He brushed her hair out of face, saying, "Thank you." He could hear Arryn and Shadow in the background, but he wasn't listening. He was more focused on Tulip.
    "Uh... Are we waiting for one person? I think Gardevoir could probably teleport us all back... Uh. Jason were staying at my house. I have to show you my bedroom... There's nature everywhere. I'm sure you'd love it..."

"Just Anna. Teleporting sounds wonderful. My legs ache like crazy..." He sighed, rubbing his knees. "Usually I sleep outside, but your bedroom sounds great. I don't wanna take it away from you, though..." Jason said innocently. He rarely ever slept on a bed. Generally he just sleeps on soft grass he summons on the ground, and uses Whimsicott as a pillow. (She doesn't mind!) While grass isn't the worse, the few times Jason got to experience sleeping on a bed were the best nights of sleep he ever got. He daydreamed the thought of nature and a bed in one, which Shadow broke him out of.

"Here, there are for yall. Gray wanted some communication so I got some C-Gears with all my money. I bought you few extras in case others joined the group and that was a great choice on my part if I do say so myself." He said as he tossed one to Jason.

"They will change to whatever color you want them to be. They also fit all sizes. I even got one for Rex. If you guys return, take my bag with you and give one to Gray, Darren and Rex if you see them. If you happen to miss them, we will just give them the C-Gears latter. The C-Gears have a map to every region, they have a radio built in, a Xtransceiver, and anything else you can think off. They are also waterproof so they won't mess up when it rains or," Shadow puts his hands out and points at himself, "fall into a fountain for too much speed."

Jason laughed at Shadows remark about himself, and began to tinker with the C-Gear. Blue.. Red... Yellow... Green! There we go. Jason thought to himself. Glancing at the time, Jason heard Shadow start to talk to Tulip about his sister. Listening with an open ear, Jason continued to explore. He opened up the maps, and then clicked on Johto. So we're here. He said, pointing at goldenrod. They must live around here then... he said, pointing in the general area of Tulip's house. Content with mapping out the area, Jason looked up from his C-Gear and immediately saw Gray walking right towards him, less then pleased. Jason smiled at him. Better show that I'm friendly.
    "Selene give me strength..." he heard Tulip say. "Uh Jason... Maybe Ill teleport us back." Before Jason could react, she grabbed his which froze him and sent out her Gardevoir, who teleported us right on-top of her bed. Jason glanced around, marveling at the beauty of the room.

"Would you like an explanation?" She asked. Jason nodded. He noticed her hand still holding his. "Oh....Sorry." she blushed. He blushed back, and replied, "Don't be."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

I glanced at the outcast's facial expression. Judging by his smile, He must meant no harm, and he also must know about me.

If that's the case, Then that means he know's I'm a Hybrid. It makes sense, considering he was with Shadow, Arryn and Tulip. He must be a hybrid aswell, Meaning SOMEONE has invited another person to join us.

Before I could say anything, Tulip vanished along with the outcast.

"...Oh? Who does she think she is hiding someone from ME?" I asked rhetorically, Now irritated that I won't get any answers from that guy.

"Who said anyone can invite anyone to the group? Hybrids need to stick together, that's true. However, Inviting Hybrids impulsively will only come back to bite us in the ass."

"I hate dealing with new people. Shadow was already enough, now I have some other guy I need to get to know, and another guy that Tulip will fawn over. Darren already seems to be stressing out at the fact that she likes Me and Shadow. Now he has somebody else to worry about. This will create group conflict, leading to separation, which will hinder us. I'll need to teach Tulip self control, I'm getting tired of her desires influencing her judgement. " I said, demonstrating my leadership skills.

I sighed.

"I swear, dealing with all of you will be the death of me." I complained.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel

Anna was trying to catch up as she thought she was looking for them again. She must had zoned out or something, but she sighed while trying to find them. She was looking forward to meeting the rest of the group, although she is still a bit uneasy when it comes to meeting new people, but now that she knows that she would be a target, she wasn't safe alone, and beingin a group was probably the best thing for her. When she had caught up, she was slightly out of breath. "Hey.. sorry I am late.." She replied in short breaths.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow glanced at Tulip who grabbed Jason's hand and disappeared. Shadow blinked and then looked over at Gray.

Time to explain... Shadow said as he got up from the fountain and looked at Gray.

"I swear, dealing with all of you will be the death of me." Gray complained as he got closer.

At that moment Noivern let out a slight cry and Anna approached them. Shadow turned away from Gray for a moment to see Anna.

"Hey.. sorry I am late.." Anna said, trying to catch her breath.

"Take a sit down Anna. Catch your breath. This is Arryn and that is Gray. Sorry I left you back there, but I figured if something went wrong that Noivern would say something. Tulip was just here, but I think she fell in love with Jason instantly and teleported away to her room..." Shadow said, glancing back at Gray.

"Let me explain Gray. I was the one who invited the one that just left with Tulip and this girl. My original plan was only to invite Anna, but Jason popped up out of no where. Jason is your choice. However, I insist that Anna stays. If I had not ran into her, she would probably be fine. However, there was a robot tracking me. I think it had a yellow letter on it, but I am not sure. I destroyed it before it had a chance to do anything. When I went over to pick it up, it self destructed and my Lucario guarded us. It had a camera on it, which I crushed. Anna told me she was a hybrid, and she might now be a target for talking to me. I couldn't live with myself if someone, anyone at all, became a target because they met me." Shadow explained as he looked at Gray.

Shadow walked over to his bag and pulled out two more C-Gears, "Take this. A C-Gear. It changes to the color you want and fits everyone's wrist." He tossed a C-Gear toward Gray.

"I already gave Tulip, Jason, and Arryn one. I had more than enough. It has everything you could need on it. I have one for Darren and Rex as well, but I haven't seen them yet." Shadow said.

He turned to Anna next, another C-Gear in hand, "Here Anna. Take one of the C-Gears as well."

And then returned his attention to Gray, "Jason picked up the robot parts. I told him to let you make a decision with you being the leader and all to keep the pieces or throw them out. But Tulip teleported his away before he asked."

Noivern flew over to them and landed on top of the fountain.

'Noivern!'

"Great job Noivern, return to rest." Shadow said as he returned his Noivern.

He then waited for Gray reaction.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

The pokeball stopped shaking and the button flashed. Darren walked over and picked up the pokeball. "My first catch in Johto." Houndoom walked over and sniffed the pokeball, "Houndoom doom". Darren looked at the pokeball then pressed the button and placed the ball on his belt. "I'll let it get some rest before sending it out. I'm sure my firepunch and your flamethrower did a lot of damage". Darren looked around for any more attackers then began walking down the road. Twenty minutes passed before Darren finally reached the city. Darren stopped at a street corner and looked around. "I have no idea where we are in this place. Or how to get to the underground." Houndoom sniffed the air then looked around. Darren looked up at the skyline and noticed the radio tower. "If I remember correctly, someone mentioned the underground was near the radio tower. I guess we could head there and see if someone knows where the entrance is." Houndoom gave a nod and took off running toward the tower.

Darren and Houndoom ran around a building and slowed to a walk as they approached the tower. Who's that? Another hybrid? Darren looked ahead and noticed Gray, Arryn, Shadow, and a mystery girl hanging out by a fountain. Houndoom jogged ahead of Darren. "Houndoom" The pokemon barked, announcing it's arrival. Houndoom sure has warmed up to the group faster than I expected. I'm still not even sure I fit in here. Darren walked up and stopped next to Houndoom. "Hey, did I miss anything?". Darren hooked his thumbs in his jean pockets as he looked at the group.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
    Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn fastens the C-Gear around her wrist, not bothering to change the colour from standard black. She felt a little sombre after Shadow told both her and Tulip that they reminded him of Sara, more so Tulip than her. She didn't know what to say; she's never lost a family member, because she has none. So, Arryn opted to just pat his shoulder awkwardly and then sit on the fountain, hands folded in her lap.

Gray comes storming into view and Tulip acts quickly, teleporting away with Jason. Probably a good move, there's no telling how Gray will react... and there's no need to draw attention to ourselves in a public place.

He goes on a bit of a rant, how the group is failing and will be the death of him and Arryn keeps her mouth shut, not feeling the need to berate him back and cause more of an argument.

A girl, she assumes Anna - and she's right as Shadow greets her - jogs up to the group, out of breath and Arryn offers her a smile. Another girl, finally! She waves slightly as Shadow introduces them.

Then Darren walks onto the scene and Arryn wonders just how magical Tulip's mansion must of been for everyone to run to the meeting point. Now Rex is just missing... I hope he comes, soon.

"Hey, did I miss anything?" Darren questions and Arryn stands from the fountain, taking one of the C-Gears off of Shadow.

"Shadow grabbed a bunch of these for us, so we can stay in contact." She tosses it to Darren. "Also, I found us all a place to stay. Two story house, the family is gone for three weeks, should suit all of us pretty well."

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

I listened to Shadow as he spoke, taking in all this new information. After his explanation, He gave me a C-gear.

"... Though I don't want any hybrids in this group, You did do a fair job with obtaining these C-gear." I said, giving praise.

I made the color of the C-gear gray. I was very pleased that Shadow has made communication possible anywhere we go.

"I will overlook this impulsive decision of yours, as you negated the consequences with these valuable C-gears. Now, As for this robot..." I said, now thinking.

"We want to find out who is after us, Right? So lets keep the parts in hopes that it has a tracking device. That'll lure another bot to us, this time, I'll be there to use my electricity to find where it came from. We need to play smart."

I turn over to Anna.

"Try not to get in my way."

I turned to Arryn.

"I assume you found us a nice place to stay." I told her placing my hand on top of her head, ruffling her hair. "Good job, Thanks to you, we don't have to become familiar with Tulips family." I said to her with a smile.

I glanced towards Darren.

"Yo, We apparently got 2 new members. Bad news is that Tulip seems to be in love with the male. Don't let that get to you though... I'm tired of her desires influencing her judgement, And I'll make Sure she knows that." I said to Darren, Knowing that Tulip has been unknowingly stressing him.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel

Anna had only nodded as she took the C-gear and put it on her wrist. When she was remembering what had happened in the forest, she let out a soft sigh. "When that robot was coming after us back in the forest, I did have a closer look at it before it got destroyed and it did have what looked like yellow lettering, and the only organization I know that has the yellow lettering is Team Galactic. They were well known in the Sinnoh region. Maybe they're working with someone who is trying to track us down." She replied. "I know someone was trying to track me down back in the Unova region, but I don't know exactly who it was.." She then replied.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

"Shadow grabbed a bunch of these for us." Arryn said as she tossed C-Gear to Darren. Darren looked at the device, tapped the screen a few times, then placed it on his left wrist. "Thanks" Darren said as he looked at Shadow.
    Guess he's not so bad after all. Arryn spoke up again, "Also, I found us all a place to stay. Two story house, the family is gone for three weeks, should suit all of us pretty well." Darren turned back to Arryn. "Sounds good" Darren said as he pulled his thumbs out of his pockets and crossed his arms. So no mansion I guess? At least I won't have to worry about getting lost in that building now. Darren looked at the new girl and was about to introduce himself but stopped as Gray spoke. "Yo, We apparently got two new members. Bad news is that Tulip seems to be in love with the male". Darren looked around confused, not seeing Tulip or the guy. "But I left her at the mansion..." A confused look formed on Darren's face. Teleport. Duh. Wait, another guy? Darren's face changed to a look of irritation. "So that's why she changed her mind." Darren muttered as he turned to Houndoom. Darren motioned for Houndoom to follow, and the two began walking off. "I'm gonna head to the underground and see if I can find a fight club or somethin'. See ya guys later." A few embers flew from Darren's fists as he walked away. Keep calm Darren. We don't need to be drawing attention. Darren looked down at his hands and did his best to keep them from bursting into flames. The problem with being a fire type. Anger activates my fire abilities against my will.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn frowns as Gray ruffles her hair and reaches up to fix it, hiding a smile. After a few attempts, she just unties her hair and leaves it down, over her shoulders.

"When that robot was coming after us back in the forest, I did have a closer look at it before it got destroyed and it did have what looked like yellow lettering, and the only organization I know that has the yellow lettering is Team Galactic. They were well known in the Sinnoh region. Maybe they're working with someone who is trying to track us down." Anna speaks up. "I know someone was trying to track me down back in the Unova region, but I don't know exactly who it was.."

"Team Galactic?" Arryn questions, liking that the girl had her priorities straight and was attempting to figure out this puzzle. She frowns again. Are more people involved in the Hybrid business than we originally thought?

Darren heads off to find a fighting club.

Tapping the device around her wrist, Arryn attempts to figure it out. "Can I send a message to you guys? Specifically, the address to the house?"

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

"When that robot was coming after us back in the forest, I did have a closer look at it before it got destroyed and it did have what looked like yellow lettering, and the only organization I know that has the yellow lettering is Team Galactic. They were well known in the Sinnoh region. Maybe they're working with someone who is trying to track us down." Anna said.

"I know someone was trying to track me down back in the Unova region, but I don't know exactly who it was.." Anna finished.

Shadow looked at Anna. He had wished that she had told him that she had been tracked in Unova. However, it was his fault for not asking her. He couldn't blame her for not saying anything until now. However she was already starting to make up for it.

"I have heard of Team Galactic, they tried to create a new world with the SpaceTime Pokemon and the Guardians of the Lakes. But I thought they had been defeated. However Team Rocket was thought to have been defeated twice, but was reformed again and again." Shadow said.

He looked at his C-Gear, "However, this may not be the best place to talk about something like that."

"Can I send a message to you guys? Specifically, the address to the house?" Arryn asks.

"Yeah, it is mainly for video chatting, but there is a built in texting feature that can be used. Should be close to where the video calling feature is. I have already programmed all the numbers into the C-Gears so we shouldn't need to add each other. I have already programmed the numbers into each one while I was flying over the forest. I programmed Jason and Anna in as well when I was running over here." Shadow announced.

He looked at the C-Gear a bit more and started messing with some of the features and looked at the map to get a good view at the city. It was a pretty well detailed map, probably from space or something like that. He looked at multiple stores and shops, but he couldn't find a good area for him to work.

"I haven't looked for a job yet, but I will do that tomorrow." Shadow confirmed.

Why would Team Galactic be in Johto? Is it possible that Rocket and Galactic are working together? And if that is the case, what stops them from working with Team Aqua, Magma, Plasma and Flare? I mean they wouldn't do that. Would they? If that is indeed true, we could be in over our heads. Shadow thought about everything.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

Darren stopped at a staircase next to the street and looked down. "Well Houndoom, I think this is it." The two walked down the steps and into a dimly lit hallway. Darren stopped and read a piece of paper pinned to a wall. "Tournament huh?" Darren looked down at Houndoom, "You ready?". Houndoom gave a nod, Darren grinned, and they made their way down the hall. Darren heard noise coming from a room and stepped inside. Darren ducked as a Magneton was thrown at him. The Magneton slammed into the wall behind Darren and fainted. Darren turned to see a Tyranitar in the fighting ring. Damn, never had to fight one of those before. Darren walked over to a tall, muscular man, wearing a red bandanna."Hey. Is it too late to join the tourney?" Darren asked. The man looked Darren up and down then glanced at Houndoom. "Nah, this is the first battle. Just hang around the crowd and we'll call you into the ring when you're up." Darren nodded then moved into the crowd. Houndoom snarled at a Liepard that walked by and smirked. Darren put his hand on Houndoom's head, "Relax. You can take it on in the ring if you get the chance".

Darren watched in awe as battle after battle took place. A Wartortle shooting down a Fearow with water gun. A tie between an Aggron and a Nidoking. These people sure have strong pokemon. But I think mine are better. Darren watched as two trainers sent out their pokemon, Marowak and Houndoom. So someone else here also has a Houndoom. Interesting. A bell was rang and the two pokemon ran toward eachother. Marowak swung it's club but Houndoom jumped over and bit Marowak in the back. Marowak spun around and aimed a bone club at the canine's head. Houndoom ducked and fired a Solar Beam into Marowak's chest, knocking it out. His Houndoom knows Solar Beam?! The man returned his Houndoom and walked into the crowd. He stopped and looked at Darren's Houndoom then laughed, "Pathetic. My Houndoom is way better". Darren glared at the man as he walked away. Houndoom snarled as Darren looked down, "Don't worry. I have a feeling we'll see him in the ring". A man walked into the ring and started yelling. "Next battle! Will Darren and Levi step into the ring!". Darren looked down at Houndoom, "Let's do this." The two walked toward the ring.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Don't be." Jason said blushing too.

"Um.. So Gray... He's the leader... He's crazy powerful and he's kind of crazy... I teleported you out of there because he would probably try to start a fight and I really dont want you to leave..." she said smiling.

"So uh... I have something else to tell you. When they say im boy crazy... they aren't lying... I kissed Shadow and I liked him but hes a brother to me. I really liked Gray too but he's such an asshole... Then Darren and I were going to date but when I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend he said Sure if I wanted too... So I said never mind because I didn't think he really wanted too. And now I like you and I just met you like 10 minutes ago... So Im boy crazy but its over with all of them now. It probably looks really bad and if you run away and stay away from me I totally get it... I thought I should just be honest..." she said sighing after.

She kicked off her shoes and walked over to a tree. Her carpet was grass, lovely,fresh and soft. She picked a berry off of the tree and bit into it.

"This is my room obviously... We aren't going to stay here very long but you're welcome to sleep here or I can get you another room. I don't like to sleep alone which is probably why Im so boy crazy... Im kinda an attention whore..." She said looking down biting her lip.

"This is the most honest I've been with anyone..." she giggled softly.

"So. Any questions about me or about the group or about the house or anything really?" she asked smoothing over her dress and looking into Jasons eyes almost getting lost.

Years
    Rex Dart
    Why Do These Things Keep Happening?

With a mighty roar, the Tyrantrum lunges forward, snapping his jaws shut only inches away from his prey, who nimbly dodges at the last second. Rex can smell the breath of the mighty dinosaur, but can't feel it through the cobalt blue luchador mask. He grabs the beast by the muzzle, keeping its jaws shut through brute strength.

"Whoa! That was too close! But I have you now, monster! Begone!" He lets go of Tyrantrum's mouth, charging forward and punching it in the stomach. The Tyrannosaurus doesn't react, but Rex grabs it and lifts it over his head, arms trembling slightly at the effort.

"Now face my mighty Seismic Toss!" Rex goes to throw the dino, but staggers a bit. "Come on, buddy, help me out here!" He whispers through gritted teeth.

Tyrant rolls his eyes in annoyance, kicking off the ground as Rex pretends to throw him. Tyrant lands on his feet, then simply keels over, letting out a snort of annoyance as he hits the ground.

"And now, into the ball, monster!" Rex throws a Pokeball, which instantly absorbs Tyrant. Rex dusts his hands off before recovering the ball, clipping it to his belt as children cheer enthusiastically. He strikes a heroic pose as the children run up to him, chattering excitedly.

None of them notice Blaze and Hawk taking the food from the picnic table behind them, including a three-layer birthday cake.

Rex holds up his hands to silence the children, while a trio of adults look on in amusement. "Now now, children. All in a day's work for..." He flexes his muscles, striking a pose. "El Cazador Rex! "

Blaze shoots a Flamethrower into the air, the sign that she and Hawk are clear.

"But now I must go! There are more monsters, scoundrels, and various other ne'er-do-wells to apprehend! Away!" He jogs off, vanishing behind a stone building at the edge of the park, away from the birthday party he just crashed. He breaks into a run as soon as he hears the outraged cry of a parent, followed by the confused clamoring of the children. Meeting up with his birds (Hawk carrying the sack of picnic food and Blaze carrying the cake), he books it for the Radio Tower, determined to meet up with his friends.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn inputs the address into the device, a little confused by the layout but soon getting the hang of it. She sends it off to the seven people listed in her contacts. That was pretty simple, come to think of it.

"I haven't looked for a job yet, but I will do that tomorrow."

A job? Well, as long as it's safe, Shadow should be more than fine earning some money. She would get one herself, but Arryn doubts her capability for that. I'm better off just thieving. Maybe taking a leaf out of Darren's book and searching for underground fighting rings.

A dark shadow falls on the group, erasing their silhouettes on the pavement and Arryn glances up as Rex is running full speed for the Radio Tower, two of his Pokemon beside him and carrying a sack and a birthday cake, of all things.

Last edited:
    Years
    Rex

Rex slows to a jog when he sees his friends gathered in front of the tower, with a new girl with them. He slides to a stop in front of them, removing his mask and tucking it into a jacket pocket.

"Found you!" He pants, out of breath from running so far. "You would not believe the day I've had! I managed to score us more food, don't ask from where, and some extra money! Again, don't ask from where."

He splashes some water from the fountain onto his face, taking a long drink from one of the water jets. "So," he flashes everyone a huge grin. "How'd your days go?"

Back