• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
  • Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric
    Mood: Excited

"Oh, I think I'll be fine. I'll have my ways of knowing if anyone else tries to enter the fight. And I'll have my ways of getting away. Besides, I could say the same to you. How do you know you can trust me? You don't even know for sure if I'm a hybrid. I could be leading you right into a trap. I could stop suddenly and you could be jumped. We'll go down there. People fight down there all the time, so it wouldn't really be considered odd. No one would see it as an amazing spectacle, like they would up here. Down there, it'll be just another fight. Except... A more intense one than any of the pathetic humans that inhabit this place could ever know."

"Pathetic humans huh? Judging by the way you talk about them, I don't think you're a Human. You're a Hybrid." I stated boldly, while entering the tunnel.

"And I don't care if you set me up for a trap. I know that I can easily overpower anything, So I'm not too concerned. Why else would I follow a stranger who threatened me?"

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • "Well of course. I did not lie about being a hybrid." Val stopped once in an empty area of the Tunnel, conveniently located near the basement that currently served as a Team Rocket base. "You big friend follows us, Gray." Her Persian had been keeping careful watch through his Pokeball, and had rather easily noticed Rex. "I am, in fact, a mere Normal type hybrid. Giovanni used the DNA of his prized Persian to give me my typing. I am nearly as prized as his kitty cat. Since I'd rather focus on this fight, I figure I shall clear my conscience now. I never was against Team Rocket. I am loyal to Giovanni. But only because he is strong. When I first fought him, he was stronger than I. And so now I follow him. Needless to say, it will be...interesting if you end up winning this battle. I tell you now, Gray. You win, I die. But I will be stronger, and I will be yours to command. Of course, if I win, then you are dead and I have completed one part of my assignment. And that seems the more likely outcome." She fixed her dark gaze on him and once more drew her sword. "I am ready when you are." Then her lip curled into a mocking sneer. "Unless you wish to back out now to save your life?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow watched as now Lydia's memory turned up. It seemed as if now they were both in each other minds, but still in their own at the same time.

Lydia spoke in a solemn voice, "He betrayed me… I loved and trusted him. He was the only who made me feel valued at that time and did not disregard me because of my disability. I was able to endure the torment associated with becoming a hybrid because of him. However his heart was turned dark by our oppressors, and he turned on me. That betrayal twisted my heart into hate. I finally snapped and took his life in the savage manner you see here."

Her memory turned to darkness and nothing else showed. The only thing around was Lydia and himself.

"I am not a monster. I did a horrible thing years ago and it left me with many of the same fears you have shown me. However I found help, and I was able to recover. Now that darkness is nothing more than a painful memory because in my heart I picked a different path." Lydia said.

Shadow sat down on the floor of darkness they they stood in, keeping her hand in his. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes as he let his mind relax. It was the first time he was able to control his own mind possibly at the help of Lydia touch. He opened his eyes and looked up at Lydia.

"It is not darkness or team rocket I fear. It is true I hate Team Rocket for what they did. And I never plan to be like them. Minds turn to hate in the place of fear some may say, but I do not fear Team Rocket. The one I truly fear is myself. I fear that I may lose control and hurt those I care for. The poison in which I have to live with... is sometimes unbearable. My sister died in my arms and there was nothing I could do to save her. I was too weak and scared back then. That is why I want to protect everyone. I wanted to protect Arryn so much just now, but I failed. I wasn't able to save her myself." Shadow said.

He remember protecting her at Silph Co. and he stood again.

"You are right, darkness is not bad nor evil. It is needed to continue the cycle of everyone. For without darkness, there can be no light. They depend on each other like Yin and Yang. In time, I want to feel the same pain as my sister did when she died, but I want to live and use it as a memorial to my sister and then I want to use that... memory to bring Justice to those who caused everyone so much pain." Shadow said with a calm voice as he looked at Lydia in the eyes.

"But I must grow stronger and conquer the uncontrolled power than sometimes seeps out when I am reminded of what happened to my sister. Perhaps it is not darkness or my self that I fear, but the ability known as Pure Power and which I have. I have just recently learned to control my second ability of Speed Boost and now I must move on to control Pure Power." Shadow said as he continued to look at Lydia.

"My sister stood up for me when I was being picked on by other hybrids. She had the same attitude as Arryn, but she looked like Tulip, one of our friends you have not yet met. Who is boy crazy, but we all love her. Well.... I don't know about Gray... And when the time came I failed to protect her. I could have possibly sucked the poison out of her, but I was afraid. Now to make up for what I failed to do, I strive to protect everyone. Tulip, Arryn , everyone. That is why I asked you to join us. Because I cannot stand by and watch everyone else get hurt because of Team Rocket. That is why I wanted save Arryn that night at Silph Co. I only knew her for like 2 hours yet I wanted to save her." Shadow finished.

"Thank you. For everything you have told me. I will keep everything in mind as I grow stronger to become a hero to save everyone. But sometimes, even heroes need other heroes to overcome greater evils."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• 91YhIMB.png
    Orchid​

Orchid blinks and suddenly is being swallowed by some awful bright light. When her eyes finally can adjust to her surroundings shes in the Forrest. Deep in the Forrest. Nothing but nature surrounds her.

"Well that was rude... I hope who ever took me here doesn't like it too much." she said placing her finger in the dirt and pumping toxic liquids into the earth. The grass and trees around her started to die immediately, drooping, leaves falling off the trees.

"Now. Back to what I was doing..." she said closing her eyes.

"Ad locum unde exivi Ianuae me." she said and slowly small, purple orbs surrounded her teleporting her back to the bedroom which she snook in. She crept out of the room and looked over in the living room. She saw the one who teleported her helping Shadow.

"Duratus sicut statua lapidea." she said again watching as their movement stopped.

"Well that sure was rude of you. I had plans for all of you. Now I'm going to have to hurt you. All of you." Orchid said walking down the stair case.

"Et auditum facere contuetur evanescont!" she hissed.

"Bitch who teleported me to the forest I've just made you deaf and blind. Not that you can hear me." she said giggling. There was something familiar about this giggle it sounded exactly like another persons giggle. It was Tulips.

Orchid made her way to Shadow and kicked him in the stomach again and again and again. Then placed her fingers on his temples giving him another excruciating headache.

"Sit ipsam flammam ignis."Orchid whispered as Arryn felt the flames of hell burn her. However this was only fake, she wasn't actually being burned but it sure felt like it.

"My name is Orchid. Orchid's are beautiful flowers just like Daisy's, Roses, or Tulips. However Orchids are more bad ass... The others sound so pansy and weak but Orchid doesn't... It sounds strong and sexy... I'm just letting you know this isn't the last time you're going to see me. Next time I'm bring back up... If any of you want to stop being trash and come to a cause worth fighting for... Ill leave my number." she said smirking. She bent over and wrote her number in the carpet using her nail, an acidic liquid burned her name and number in the carpet.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye. Arryn I would advise maybe some SPF 1000. Lydia maybe a seeing eye dog or seeing eye Rex...? He looks like a dog. And for you Shadow... stop being such a pathetic bitch. I'm sure your sister is looking up right now thinking you're a failure... Well... Okay! Au revoir!" Orchid purred, giggling on her way out the back doors. There she saw Jason, something woke up inside her but was quickly quieted. She walked up to him looking at him. He looked so familiar... She had to have seen him before. She got closer.

"Dont fuck with me." she whispered in his ear, then pulled away. She looked in his eyes for a second then gently took his bottom lip in her teeth. She waited a moment and sank down, biting his bottom lip just as she had done to Shadow. Then she kissed him briefly and shoved him back when she started to taste blood. She wiped the blood from her lips and jumped over the wall and took off.

"Ad locum unde exivi Ianuae me." she whispered as she ran and the purple orbs swallowed her up taking her back to Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia felt something odd but she ignored it as she continued to help the other Hybrid. Orchid's curse on her eyes and ears did not affect her spirit in the dream so for now she was ignorant of its effects. Refocusing herself on the task at hand Lydia thought about Shadow's words before carefully saying, "I am sorry for your loss, and it is not your fault your sister died… you were not the one who poisoned her."

Forming an orb in her hands that lit up the world around them she said, "You need to stop fighting yourself. You claim balance but I do not see it in you. You fight against your own power believing it to be some sort of monster that will consume your soul. Yes it can influence you, but you have the strength to control it. Once you are no longer fighting yourself, then you will be in balance. I know you can do it, you can become the darkness that protects the weak from the blood thirsty monsters of this world. The nightmare you showed me is a lie… this: the man before me who seeks to protect others is you. Now you need to believe it."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow listened to Lydia as she spoke. He let her speak everything before talking. He had snapped at her back in the forest and he knew that she was possibly afraid of him now. She pulled out an orb and light exploded fourth and what was dark became light. Although it was in his head, he felt as if a warm fire was surrounding him. He closed his eyes as a memory he had almost forgotten about formed.

It was a cold night, the winter before his sister was killed. They were both at about the age of eight at this time. The coldest he had ever felt. The last time he had felt the heat from her flames. He had been shivering, alone, as he tried to remember his family... or even if he had a family. He had thought she had already went to sleep, but she hadn't. She had come up beside him and sat down as close as she could, allowing their bodies to touch.

"You are going to catch a cold if you don't cover up." She scolded him like she always seemed to do.

"All the covers were taken Sara. The one I gave you was the last one. I was more worried about you than myself." Shadow told her.

"Well... then we can share. I don't mind if you don't." Sara announced.

Shadow smiled, " You have always been like a sister to me."

"Dummy I am." She said, but it wasn't really in her playful voice that she normally had.

That is when Shadow started to question if they were truly brother and sister and if she wanted to be more than just friends.

"I know... But what about our other family... i can't remember them."

"I... i don't know Shadow."

Suddenly the dream changed as new memories that Shadow had not yet seen revealed themselves.

"Well look at this little thing... He will make a fine hybrid like his grand pappy one day."

Suddenly the face appeared and Shadow was in utter shock. Because the old man he was looking at, was the same old man that he met on the train. The one that gave him the black glasses.

"I... I have a... a family..." Shadow said as he reached at the image.

And then the image changed to two nights before, when he had met Tulip and Arryn... they were greeting him. He knew they weren't his family, but to him, they were the closest thing he had now other than his grandpa that he knew of.

"Family..." Shadow whispered to himself.

"I accept all parts of me now... But... it is a minor step for what is to come. Thank you Lydia. I know when the time comes, I will win over the darkness and find inner peace to find balance."

He knew that there was still a major battle that would be fought within himself in the coming days, but he was sure that he would win it.

He awakened in the real world as he snapped awake Breathing hard. Lucario had popped out at some point and looked down on him with berries. Lucario had healed the poison that had been injected into his body by the purple woman.

"Lucario..."

He knew he would not last long and it was only will power that awoke him to check on Arryn. Not even will power could keep someone from fainting at the brink of an exhausted body.

"Arryn..." He crawled over to her.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia gave Shadow a warm smile and a nod as a response as the nightmare around them collapsed. Awakening was a startling experience for Lydia as her world was engulfed in a silent darkness. She opened her eyes, but could not see. She moved her hand and gently tapped the hardwood floor, but there was no sound. Fear engulfed her as she lay there unsure what had happened to her. Did the curse do this to her? She was too exhausted to teleport away and she could barely feel the presence of others with her weakened powers.

Curling up into a fetal position she found a low measure of comfort as she entered the self-protective position. She felt completely cut off from the world as she tried to settle her frightened mind. She had not been very comfortable in the mind of a dark type Hybrid, but she locked away her feelings to help him. Now that she had woken, and everything around her was a dark void. Her resolve was failing. The desire to return to her true home and hide from the world was growing as she lay there in isolation and fear.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

The call falls flat as Tulip doesn't respond. Arryn stares at the C Gear, blank. Where is she? She looks over her shoulder at the new Hybrid and Shadow, worry gnawing at her stomach.

Annoyingly enough, Orchid comes back and Arryn blinks in shock, taking a protective step towards Shadow at the girl. She has to be a Hybrid of some sort to use these abilities, whatever those chants are...

"Sit ipsam flammam ignis."

Arryn drops. Pain shoots through her body, singing every bone it finds. What the hell is this? Her head feels like it will explode any second and she's too weak to call Gray or Rex for help.

She isn't even aware of Orchid's goodbye until the throbbing fades and her bones no longer feel brittle.

"Arryn..." Shadow crawls towards her.

"Shadow?" Arryn lifts her head, fisting a clump of her hair and tugging, hoping the pain overrides the burning feeling. "What happened? Are you ok? Ugh, I feel like I'm on fire."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow gave a small grin as she answered. He was thankful that she was ok.

"What happened? Are you ok? Ugh, I feel like I'm on fire." Arryn said.

He was able to crawl over to her and take her hand for a moment to feel her body temperature.

"Your body is a little warm, but you aren't on fire. I think she put can illusion around you, but the pain is causes feels real." Shadow said.

He looked over at Lucario and he nodded, handing Arryn a rawst berry.

"Eat that berry Lucario gave you. It is suppose to cure burns. If it is an illusion, I don't know it it will help. I am sorry I wasn't strong enough to keep you safe like I promised Gray. But that will not happen again. I will become stronger and protect you, Tulip, and everyone." Shadow said.

He looked over at Lydia who was almost like she was in a complete void.

Damn it... what happened to her... I... I can't keep this up much longer.

"It always seems like something happens when we try to talk." Shadow gave a weak smile.

"Lucario... Get Greninja and Noivern out. I am counting on all three of you to watch the house. I need to sleep. A sleep that has long been waiting with no fear of a nightmare this time." Shadow said.

Lucario nodded and walked over and let both Greninja and Noivern out. Lucario quickly spoke to them and they both nodded.

"Maybe we will be able to talk at another time... I can't..... I can't keep this up. I am running on will power and my desire to make sure you were safe. Something is wrong with Lydia, she seemed fine in my head... that girl.... that purple girl... she had to have done something..."

And with that, Shadow laid his head down near where Arryn set. Still lightly holding Arryn's hand. As a much needed sleep overtook him with no nightmare.

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn eats the rawst berry, praying that it works, even just a little.

"I am sorry I wasn't strong enough to keep you safe like I promised Gray. But that will not happen again. I will become stronger and protect you, Tulip, and everyone."

Arryn squeezes his fingers to comfort him.

"It always seems like something happens when we try to talk."

Something resembling a laugh makes it's way out of her thinned lips. One day we can talk without something interrupting.

She watches concerned as the girl that helped them 'Lydia' according to Shadow curls up into the fetal position. Shadow rests his head next to her lap, still holding her hand, and drifts off.

Arryn lays back, her head becoming too heavy to support. Before she passes out, she thinks of that witches high pitched laugh, resembling someone she knows all too well.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Jason; Grass/Electrcity
    Party; Whimsicott
    "If you are unaware of yourself, you cannot have control of your abilities. You need to seek deep within yourself and find out who you are. Do not try to summon the powers you do not understand, instead look inside and focus on finding out what lies within you. I cannot teach you much until you understand what lies within your own spirit."

Jason nodded and closed his eyes, and mimiced Lydia's lotus position. Inhale, then a deep exhale, Jason began to meditate. Clearing his mind of everything else, he focused on himself - his soul, his spirit. Who he was. At first, everything was blank - he was clueless about who he was. But then he remembered earlier at Tulip's mansion. The destruction he caused, the pain he inflicted on Gray. The mansion was completely ruined, all thanks to him. Is that who I am? A person who just destroys? The scene of the mansion was fading as a single shining light appeared. Jason focused his mind on the source of light, which was shining out of a mansion window. Tulip! Jason screamed inside his mind. I fought for her! to protect her! That's me. A protector, with the help of nature I fought for those who are weaker. The seen began to fade, but Jason continued to watch until the end, noticed the Tulip in the vision running off towards the forest. Jason felt like reaching out as his mind flipped through past memories of him protecting others, such as his very own Whimsicott. The memory was playing out before his meditation state got interrupted by the very thing Jason was thinking about, Whimsicott.

Seeing the concern in the Pokemon's face, he asked, "What is it buddy? What's wrong?" Whimsicott pointed towards the house he was currently residing in. Now that his attention was on the house, Jason could hear that there was commotion going on inside. "I'm going to check it out, return so you're safe." He said, returning Whimsicott inside her pokeball. As he approached, he could hear Arryn and Shadow, and their voices were filled with pain. Carefully opening the door to make the littlest noise possible, and noticed a strange, yet familiar woman standing over his two friends.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye. Arryn I would advise maybe some SPF 1000. Lydia maybe a seeing eye dog or seeing eye Rex...? He looks like a dog. And for you Shadow... stop being such a pathetic *****. I'm sure your sister is looking up right now thinking you're a failure... Well... Okay! Au revoir!"

Jason gulped as she approached him. "Dont **** with me." She whispered in his ears, before biting his lip hard. He tasted blood as she pulled away, and something in him wanted more. Jason wrapped his hand around his mouth, attempting to stop the bleeding. The stranger backed off and said something in an odd language before vanishing. Jason walked over to Arryn and Shadow, and asked them in an unintelligible fashion, "Are you guys okay? What happen here...?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Notice:
    (Note: This is just to start the next day, Gray asked someone to start the next day. So I did.)

After not getting a response from the three hybrids, Jason leaves the room to sleep. Orchid returns to Team Rocket. Everyone else remains in town continuing on to what they are doing.

The Sun Rises...

Shadow:

Shadow sleeps soundly with no nightmares. Instead he has a... somewhat odd dream in which... things got slightly personal, but he forgot it as soon as he awoke.

He stirred from his sleep and felt for once, refreshed. His muscles had actually felt normal. He was no longer as tired as he had felt. He hadn't felt this good in forever.

He opened his eyes, he wasn't sure where he was at the moment. He felt around where he slept and felt a hand in his. He then move that hand and started to squeeze something soft. He then realized what he was touching and his eyes widened in embarrassment. He soon realized that his head that he knew was next to Arryn's lap, had some how ended up in her lap during the night while they slept. Apparently, all three of them had passed out in the room, on the floor. His face quickly turned a krabby red and he quickly pulled his head up from her lap. he also quickly pulled his hand away. He was very glad he had gotten up first. He let out a small sigh of relief. He would have died from embarrassment if Arryn had woken first.

He looked around the room that they were in, Lucario was sleeping up against the closest wall. Greninja slept near the entrance of the room, and Noivern slept at the far side of the room. He didn't want to wake them, so he silently walked out of the room. He wasn't sure where Jason was at the moment, but he didn't really thin about him at that moment, otherwise it would have been... disturbing for Jason to be his first thought, at least for him.

He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge door. He found eggs, bacon, and other breakfast foods and cooked them to almost perfection. One thing he had to learn to do was cook to survive. And he was a heck of a cook, at least he thought he was. He wasn't sure how his food tasted. To him and his pokemon it was good. He had never cooked for anyone else.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Alek & Gio;

Alek strolls into the Radio Tower, jacket resting over his shoulder and travel bag in his left hand. Giovanni had responded to the letter with an impromptu call, urging him to get on the next magnet train to Goldenrod to discuss matters in person.

And that's what he did, one step closer to finding her.

Alek... My commander of Hybrids... What would make him want to come here in Johto? I pondered. I was never able to figure him out, and He was an odd one. But he always got the Job done. Could there be something here in Johto that he wants?...

Hmm...

"Giovanni," it was much easier to call him 'Gio' but Alek knew his place. "Thanks for meeting with me on such short notice."

He stops a short distance from Giovanni, close enough that their conversation remained private.

"I have a lead," Alek sets his bag down and reaches into his back pocket for the letter. The paper had been crinkled and worn from the trip. With a lot of spare time, he couldn't help but read the words over and over until he could recite it from heart. "I received this yesterday... from Arryn."

Giovanni took a look at the paper. After pausing for a moment, He spoke. "... And? What of it? This paper has no address, No date and No relative information on it.

How can this be a lead?" He asked, Doubting Alek.

"I hope you have more to show." He said, Passing the paper back to Alek.

"Or do you have an Idea? An Idea that can make up for this paper's lack of usefulness."

Alek takes the paper with his fingertips, his brow rising sourly. He flips the letter over and taps the return address. "She's in Johto, Goldenrod, to be more specific."

He tucks the letter into his back pocket. "From what I heard back in Kanto; Gray defected to her side, did he not?" Alek knew very well the connection those two held, however dysfunctional it may be.

Team Rocket had many secrets, but some spread like wildfire among the employees and when Giovanni's surrogate son departed, it caused quite the stir. His own attempt to track down Arryn led to dead ends or his own conscious warning him against it.

"I'm willing to bet that there are other Hybrids among them, some that would be better suited to serve us instead of chasing their tails in a foreign city."

"What you heard is true. He has switched over to the other side. I was expecting this from him sooner or later. After all, he possesses what all of us in team rocket lacks." He said with a smirk.

"A compassionate heart..." He stated as he placed his fingers to his chin.

"Goldenrod city is where they are located you say? If that's the case, that makes searching for them exponentially easier. And judging by the way you speak, You have an Idea in your mind."

Lacking a compassionate heart... that I can believe.

Alek forces a smile, "an idea? Somewhat... and I know this is not my place, I am after all lower than Archie... but I think you should move forward with the Virus."

He had heard countless times of their new project and how the sample they have has been perfected.

"Hybrids will be weak to it. A perfect opportunity to steal back what you created."

"In due time my friend. If I were to unleash the Virus now, There's no telling what it would do to any Hybrids. Including you. We have Ghetsis, Cyrus and Maxie putting all of their efforts into improving the technology so we may continue with the plan. As for Archie, Believe it or not, He keeps all the lower members entertained. He's the closest to the people because of his explosive personality. Lower member won't rebel if they like their leader."

"The information you have revealed to me is priceless, So I shall reward your efforts by allowing you to relocate as you wished." Giovanni stated, standing up from the seat.

"If you'll excuse me... I'm a very busy man." He stated, as he started towards the Radio tower's elevator.

When Giovanni brushes past him, Alek releases a frustrated sigh and retrieves his bag. All this company does is wait.

The elevator opens for Giovanni and Archie breezes past him, skipping across the lobby arrogantly. His eyes settle on Alek and the Hybrid bristles.

"Hey there, kid," Archie rests against the front desk, the counter reaching up to his shoulder. "Come to play with the big fishes, huh?"

"Hold on to your position," Alek cautions, reaching over the counter for a card key. I'll have to find Ghetsis, someone I can actually stand, to find out where the grunts are staying.

"Oooh, threats, that's a new one." A hand claps him on the back and disappears just as quick.

Alek turns away from him and presses '▲' for the elevator.

At least he was successfully relocated to Goldenrod and Giovanni at least heard him out... it was a start. He glances at Archie once, seeing the underlying 'careful who you threaten around here' behind amused eyes.

Years

• Melody Hendricks

It was breakfast time, and the various factions of Team Rocket (Rockets, Aquas, Magmas, and so on) were in the mess hall together. There was idle chatter, drowsy eating, and even the sound of newspapers being read. All in all, a typical morning.

Melody found it incredibly dull. Her new "handler" was sipping at coffee, trying to wake up. Melody taps his shoulder, leaning in to talk to him. The man leans in, not paying attention.

"Hush now, quiet now,
    It's time to rest your sleepy head.
    Hush now, quiet now,
    It's time to go to bed...
    "

The man's eyes widen, then flutter closed, and he starts snoring softly. Melody laughs, an evil laugh (actually a childish giggle), jumping up on the table. "Seismitoad, give me a beat!" A few Rockets watch in confusion at the girl's antics, unsure of what to expect. Seismitoad rumbles out a simple beat, accompanied by clapping. Some even recognize it.

Boom boom CLAP
    Boom boom CLAP

Melody raises her voice over the din, her singing getting more attention. "Buddy you're a boy, make a big noise, playing in the street gonna be a big man someday!" She sings the first verse, noticing people getting into the song, even clapping along. She grins, cutting straight to the guitar solo, provided by her whistling.

Of course, she turns to various people as she whistles, directing the Supersonic waves directly into their heads. Many of them start flailing, a chaos that starts spreading, voluntarily or otherwise. "Whoo! MOSH PIT!"

Her fun is cut short by a loudspeaker, startling Seismitoad out of his rhythm. "Melody Hendricks! Report to Giovanni immediately!"

Melody recognizes the voice as Ariana, the Don's left-hand woman. Also a woman more than willing to beat a Hybrid for any insult, real or imagined, toward herself or her Boss. Melody leaps off the table, quickly leaving the room. Without the music, people look around in confusion, noticing for the first time the Confused Rockets.

☆☆Outside☆☆

Melody hits the wall hard, unable to escape Shelley's grip. "Insubordination! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but using your freakish powers against other Team members is unacceptable!" She raises her hand to strike Melody, but is stopped by a voice.

"Enough, Shelley. If she hasn't learned by now, nothing you do will teach her." Ariana approaches, and Shelley scowls at her.

"Her behavior is unacceptable. On Archie's ship, the penalty for insubordination is twenty lashes! Or maybe, for a watery tart like her, one of his special shock collars."

Melody grins. "Whips, collars, and electricity? Kinky."

"Quiet!" Both Admin woman scold her. Ariana pulls Melody aside. "You have an assignment. We have a new transfer coming to town. He's meeting with the Boss as we speak. You are to show him around, give him whatever he requires, and obey his every order. He ranks much higher than you."

"How high is he? Higher than you? If you're down here while he's up with the Don, then-" Melody is cut off by a slap to her face. Ariana is visibly fuming, pushing the girl toward the door.

"Show some respect for your superiors, child. You have your orders, now go." She heads off, Shelley stopping to deliver one more threat before following her. "I was serious about the collars. Maybe some day you'll rank as a Grunt. If you can even rank as a human, first."

Melody pouts for a moment before going to the door. "Someone new to play with, huh? This could be fun."

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Jack Frost

So this is the place, huh? Supposedly the biggest, baddest headquarters of all time. Hmm, I could get used to this.... Jack Frost thought to himself as he looked to the Team Rocket Headquarters in front of him in Johto. He had taken the sea route there by ship, although there were easier methods of transportation. The wind rustled some leaves past Jack as he came up to the two glass doors. He took out his security card and swiped it through the lock, then opening the double doors and walking in. He was in the main lobby, which didn't look that different from a normal building. Everything and everyone in here was set up to look like it was just a Transportation Office, so no one would ever suspect it being something way bigger. Jack closed the doors as a path of ice had followed him every footstep until the building.

The first thing on Jack's mind as he waited in the lobby was lunch. "Dang, I am starving! The sooner this is over the better!" Jack's thoughts were cut short by a loud ringing sensation of some sort of music from one of the nearby rooms. "What the heck is that?! Dang, that's annoying!" Jack said as he covered his ears and held his head low. Due to being frustrated a patch of ice formed below him. "Crap. I don't want a puddle of my annoyance to be my first impression. Better clean this up..." Jack thought to himself. He bent down and delivered a couple punches of a Close Combat, with a soft attack that broke the ice until it couldn't be seen, but also didn't damage the floor at all. Jack looked at the now clean floor and grinned. "Good, looks like nothing was ever there." Jack thought as he noticed the music had stopped as well. "Well, looks like whoever was making that noise got what's coming to them. Serves that person right." Jack thought.

He went up to the empty front desk and tapped the bell four times, then a pause, then five times, another pause, and one time, which was the secret code for the only Team Rocket Grunt attendee that frequented this room. A grunt dressed in black with a red R on his jacket came out from the back door after a couple minutes and put his head on his elbow, looking real sly. "So, you came for the assignment? Good, one of our higher up Admins is waiting for you in the room to your right. Just go down the hall, make a left and it will be the second door to his office." The grunt said to Jack. Jack only nodded and took the access card that would let him into the office from the grunt. The grunt went back into whatever room was behind the back door and locked it. "Well. Time to go see what this assignment is." Jack Frost thought.

Jack walked through the door on the far right of the lobby, walked down the hall, turned left and went up to the second door, keeping his cool so ice patches wouldn't spill from him. "Well. This is it." Jack Frost thought. He inserted the card the Team Rocket Grunt gave him into the door switch, and walked in. The room that he went into looked like a generic office. A book case to the left, couch to the right, a table in-between, a couple of paintings and a desk. It was what was BEHIND the desk that shocked Jack Frost. The black desk chair was facing away from him and then turned to him when he came in, revealing none other than Team Rocket's Archer himself. "Welcome, welcome. Take a seat and let's get started." Archer motioned to Jack as Jack took a seat on the couch and looked at Archer with disbelief, which is rare for Jack to show. "Giovanni himself has sent me an assignment to pass onto you." Archer said in a calm manner using the standard conversational gesture with one of his hands. "The assignment is about a group of hybrids one of Team Rocket's higher up members gave us the lowdown about not too long ago in fact. On the way to their location is two hybrids that we have acquired Intelligence on by spies, named Deacon Masteron and Darren. Your mission is to intercept them and take both of them out. If you're able to complete this mission, Giovanni himself has promised you an Admin spot in Team Rocket. It's crucial that those two don't meet up with the others that we have Intelligence on. Together they could be... well, a bit of a problem... Do you think you can handle this as your first assignment in Team Rocket?" Archer asked. "I can handle it. I'll do anything for power." Jack Frost said as he nodded. "Good. Here are the mission specs." Archer said handing Jack a folder with an important document inside. "It details where you are to intercept them, and how. Good luck. You'll need it. Because if you FAIL this mission, well, it's not going to be good for you. Definitely not good." Archer said with a wink. Jack Frost shuddered a little bit at the wink. It would of been okay if it was a girl admin, but for Archer to do it just seemed creepy. Jack tossed aside in his mind what Archer had said about failing the mission as he walked out the Team Rocket headquarters. "The only thing I need is power. I can handle this mission. After all, I am the best. And I won't let anything stand in my way of this promotion." Jack thought to himself with an icy stare. A couple of Growlithes were frozen solid in ice sculptures that were playing together in a field nearby. "Believe me. I won't accept failure. Hahaha!! Hahahahaha!!!!" Jack thought with a confident grin on his face. He got on the bus at the bus stop as the door closed and the bus rolled on.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Once Lydia had the energy, she teleported herself outside where she lay on the soft grass until her vision and hearing began to slowly return. She then moved herself up to the tree branch she had been sitting on when she confronted Jason for the first time. Up there where she felt safer, she fell asleep. Her position, while sleeping, was laying out on the tree branch with her arms and legs dangling toward the ground. Her mouth remained partially open, adding to her "graceful" image. She look much like a large cat sleeping in the tree, but see seemed content with her sleeping position

The smell of food cooking brought Lydia out of her slumber hours later and her eyes slowly opened. Stretching out her arms she slowly sat up and looked around with tired eyes. Her vision had almost completely recovered, which pleased her and brought a smile to her face. After a couple of seconds of looking around with functioning eyes she hopped out of the tree, and used her psychic abilities to make her fall soft so she was not hurt from the impact with the ground.

Walking inside the house Lydia followed her scent of food to the kitchen and walked up to the stove top to inspect the food being made. She then looked up at Shadow and telepathically said with half open half asleep eyes, "Smells good. Just for yourself or others as well?" Her hair was a little disorganized but it wasn't the worst case of bed head ever. Slowly looking around Lydia thought out loud using her mental abilities, "I should likely wash up when I get the chance." She then remembered she had left her pseudo bag on the roof of the house. Well it should still be up there, hopefully.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow continued to cook and salted to food slightly. He also found his bag and pulled out his own secrete ingredient that he had made with some inspiration from cooks he had met in his time in Unova and Kalos. He had spent at least a year in each region at least once on his journey after escaping from the lock up 10 years prior to the date. So in reality, he started his journey when most people did. Tomorrow would be his 20th birthday and the 10 year anniversary of his journey. Not only that, he had once made a promise to his sister that he would take her to the beautiful region of Kalos, but sadly he was never able to keep that promise.

He was suddenly startled by the sudden voice of Lydia.

"Smells good. Just for yourself or others as well?"

He dropped the salt into the pan than he was cooking in and the top of the salt came off.

"Damn it." He whispered to himself as he turned the stove off and pulled the salt shaker out of the pan and put the top back on.

"Oh Lydia. Good morning! I hope you are feeling better. It seemed like something happened to you after we woke. Sorry if I was the cause of it. But yep, this food is for everyone... or at least everyone who is here at the moment. Gray, that girl that showed up and left with gray, Darren, Tulip, and Rex aren't here. Not sure where they are either. Haven't gotten a message from any of them. There was an Anna girl here... sadly she seems to have left even though I wanted to make sure she was safe. But oh well, she can do what she wants." Shadow answered.

"I should likely wash up when I get the chance." Lydia also said, but Shadow just smiled and said nothing because he wasn't sure if it was meant to be heard by him.

But it did remind him that he hadn't taken a shower in the past 3 nights and he was probably starting to smell. He needed to find new clothing though, because his clothing was ripped by the Orchird girl.

He removed the over salted eggs from the skillet and put them to the side. Lucario had woken and walked into the kitchen yawning. Lucario reached for the eggs he had put off to the side.

"Wait-t-" but it was too late.

Lucario had taken a huge bite of the egg with a lot of salt and his eyes grew wide and he spit it out into the trash.

'Cario! Lucario cario! Cario!' Lucario said, annoyed by the eggs.

"Don't talk to me like that mister! You are the one who took a bite of it before I could tell you!" Shadow yelled back, but silent enough to where he didn't wake up the others.

'Cario cario! Lucario cario cario! Lucario!'

"Well then maybe you shouldn't eat random food. Wonder if that was meant for someone else hmm?" Shadow smiled.

'Cario... Lucario cario.' Lucario said.

"Haha that is what I thought. But no worries. I will get something for you in a bit, unless you want to make it? You have made pokemon food in the past while watching me." Shadow suggested.

'Lucario cario.'

"Awesome!" Shadow said.

After a few moments of eating and cooking the rest of the food and putting it to the side, Shadow went to what he thought was the adult room of the house. He search through the closet and looked for some clothes.

"50 Shades of Sinnoh... What the-!" He started, but then he found some other magazines.

"Hmm... this guys seems to be an addict... let me just take one or two..." He said as he started looking at the magizes and started to laugh at some of the things he seen, similar to how Kakashi Hatake or Master Roshi made when reading steamy romance novels.

He quickly shook his head and ran back down stair after grabbing an orange shirt and black long shorts that went down to his knee cap. He accidentally found what seemed to be... pokemon costumes... "Oh god... what is with these people..."

He said, looking at the bed and made a disgusted look. He put down the magazines where they were and threw the book in the corner and ran down stairs, into the bathroom. he noticed that a beard was starting to grow and he decided to keep it. He brushed his teeth and then hopped into the shower.

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn blinks rapidly the moment her eyes spring open, affronted by the harsh light streaming through the windows. She's alone in the hallway and laying on the hardwood floors. Her palm feels sweaty and she recalls passing out with Shadow, their hands clasped. Did he just wake up then?

She stands on shaky legs and waits for her balance to return. Her brows furrow as the memory of earlier drifts into her now conscious state.

Orchid, her name was Orchid... and that laugh...

Arryn sprints down the steps two at a time, following the smell of a cooked breakfast.

Lydia, the Hybrid that helped them was at the stove and the sound of running water suggests Shadow must be washing up.

"Lydia," Arryn starts, uncertain. "Are you ok?"
    jEUY3u5.png

Alek; Steel (Team Rocket)

Upon aimless wandering, an admin found him easily enough to pass along some information. It wasn't the location to Ghetsis, but at least he wouldn't be alone too much longer.

The third floor held nothing of interest and Alek was on the verge of asking for help when he spots a girl with a crop top and coloured hair. She must be the one, Alek strolls over, bag in hand and waves in her direction.

"Are you Melody?"

Years

• Melody Hendricks

Waiting around is getting boring, and Melody starts humming to herself, working on a new song. Luckily for her (and the grunts just trying to work) she doesn't have to wait long. Someone new comes over, actually waving at her. "Are you Melody?"

She pushes off the wall she'd been leaning on, giving him a little bow. "I am the one and only." Despite her orders to be polite, she can't help but tease him. "Looks like I'm the welcome wagon. On behalf of Team Rocket, welcome to Goldenrod, yay!" She tosses a handful of shredded paper into the air like confetti.

"On a more personal note, here in Goldenrod, Hybrids are considered the tall poppies. We're pretty, but stay in line if you don't wanna get snipped!" She grins widely, casually leaning against the wall again. "So, how can I help you?"

Rex Dart

Rex awakens in darkness, a horrible smell surrounding him. He tries to stand, banging his head against the metal ceiling and sinking into the sludgy floor. He punches straight up, knocking the lid off the dumpster he's in. He climbs out, checking all his pockets. His Pokeballs were gone (still at the house), but his money and C-gear were still there. Sadly, his battery was dead, so the C-gear is useless for now.

Rex's bizarre adventure had taken him across Goldenrod, and after losing Gray and the Valkyrie woman, he'd tried everything to find them. At least he'd have a story to tell the others...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia had just put some egg in her mouth when the other woman walked up and addressed her. Turning around while chewing her food, Lydia looked at the uncertain hybrid with a smile. Due to having to use telepathy to talk, eating and talking for Lydia wasn't as gross or as much of a challenge compared to other people. "I am fine now. When I woke from the other's curse I was unable to see or hear so it was frightening. My senses have mostly returned so I am ok now," said the psychic's voice inside the other woman's head. Why did everyone have to be dark type? While she tried her best not to show it, communicating with them was harder than non-dark types.

Motioning toward the cooked food Lydia continued the voice taking a more serious tone, "The one called Shadow cooked everyone food. You should eat something and regain your strength. This place is unsafe and we should be leaving soon. I think we need to find somewhere else to rest and recover." Lydia looked around the room before her gaze returned to the woman she was talking to. The woman seemed a little uneasy of her feet and noticing this late Lydia suddenly felt rude. "Are you hurt? I can heal you if you will allow me to. I could also give you some strength so your legs have more strength," suddenly added Lydia as she set down the plate she had been eating off of.

Last edited:
    Back