• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dat april fools. such disappoint. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I really need to go hunt down the info on this "Lerroux" event; it sucks that I missed it! >.< It seems like a "you had to be there" moment (as do most April Fool's Day events, arguably) that keeps getting referenced after the fact, and I get lost/can't join in on the reference.. T_T

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7106987#post7106987

^ includes a list of everything we did on the lerroux account and who did what
    also includes a link to the fake staff lounge where we fabricated discussions

thank you nica

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP I JUST DIED OF NOSTALGIA.

also I screencapped most if not all of the section forum titles/descriptions which led me to a total of 103 screenies. I'll upload them to an album once all this blows over lolol

Years
  • Didn't seem that subtle and looked way overboard for an April Fools prank, but I didn't experience it so who knows.

Wasn't there ANY mention of April Fools coming up?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm enjoying this really. It's subtle and simple unlike the last two pranks. It doesn't have to be over the top crazy every year. Plus the titles are really funny and I keep finding gems.
    Spoiler:

I love all the TPP references and the Vietnamese Crystal stuff (I love how we're all monster_coach now lol) . While no, it's not as fun as last years was or Lerroux or anything before that, it was still a good prank. I bet it took a lot of programming to make the titles cause and of course a ton of time and effort for Audy to make this possible. Props to the staff for organizing this prank!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Haha, this was the best PC April Fools' joke that I got to witness! That only includes three pranks, though (the other two were last year's and the one where everyone looked like a mod [I actually missed the actual prank since I wasn't on that day, but I got some PMs congratulating me on becoming a mod :P]). I wish I could've experienced the Lerroux one.

Anyways, regarding this one, I laughed at a lot of the descriptions and loved that some subforums had changes too. But I especially loved the trashy man rant--my favorite quote from Viet Crystal. Also, everyone is a monster_coach. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back