• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • IGN: Foxy
    FC: 2767-0193-6295

Asking for: 6iv modest shiny Charizard

Offering: Choose one of these please:
    6ivs Shiny Darkrai
    6ivs Shiny Genesect
    3ivs Shiny Latios
    6ivs Shiny Pachirisu
    6ivs Shiny Chestnaught

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Ok so im a little confused but i think i got the jist of it. Ok so if u can iv breed all 15 for me that would be great i dont want any nicknames on them so that'd be fine. I'll give u the 10 u requested plus the clones. But none if mine are nickname able as i havent caught any of them the ones i catch i dont get cloned. Just ur gonna have to be patient for a couple weeks maybe i have a large amount of shinies being cloned and i have to trade 120 times so thats a lot already then i can get to another trade requests clones then urs so it may take awhile on my end.

I just realized why I think you might have been confused. I was going over inventory and orders and realized you only asked for 14 to keep, not 15 (again not counting the temp trade and clone of my Escavalier). So, apparently I miscounted.

If you'd like to ask for a 15th pokemon, you can find a growing list in my brand new shop, or take off the extra Gallade (so that I am only receiving 14 as well).

Sorry about the confusing miscount there. Thanks again!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • IGN: Foxy
    FC: 2767-0193-6295

Asking for: 6iv modest shiny Charizard

Offering: Choose one of these please:
    6ivs Shiny Darkrai
    6ivs Shiny Genesect
    3ivs Shiny Latios
    6ivs Shiny Pachirisu
    6ivs Shiny Chestnaught
    Ok which ones are KB? If the pacharisu is KB I'll take it ;)
    I just realized why I think you might have been confused. I was going over inventory and orders and realized you only asked for 14 to keep, not 15 (again not counting the temp trade and clone of my Escavalier). So, apparently I miscounted.

If you'd like to ask for a 15th pokemon, you can find a growing list in my brand new shop, or take off the extra Gallade (so that I am only receiving 14 as well).

Sorry about the confusing miscount there. Thanks again!
    Oh its no problem at all and ya ill just take off one Gallade makes it easier haha. Anyways could u just help me out here its pretty simple i think but not simple for me since im working on an i pad.
    Just fill out the same form with the new trade listing the 14 for 14 and I'll add it to my word doc. Makes it simpler to see which ones will take longer and which ones i can get out of the way. Thanks ;)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ok so this is what i currently have as pending trades:
    (Note if u did not fill out a form i put ur username in place of ign and no FC)
    If u r not on this please fill out a form and ill add u and start getting ur trade up and going.
    Also finally good news i should be getting 2 trades out of he way this morning and im receiving my shipment of clones as well so theres gonna be shinies added soon but im gonna postpone adding them so i can get through these pending trades as quick as possible.
    Ok so back to that list haha
    Spoiler:

Edit: the pokemon im having the most trouble with is litwick since there seems to be a high demand for it but im getting it cloned now so shouldnt be too long :)

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • By filling in the info for your form again, I assume you mean the above spoiler with this information...

Ign: Saronai
    FC: 0232-9556-7140
    Pokémon to receive:
    Shiny charizard,
    2 shiny ninetales,
    shiny greninja,
    shiny fennekin,
    2 shiny sylveon,
    2 shiny tyrantrum,
    gallade,
    2 shiny zorua,
    Latios,
    and Rayquaza
    Pokémon to give:
    Shiny Giratina event
    4-6 IV trained (aiming hard for 6, 5 at least, but still need to beat the game for stats judge access; on 6th badge), and female for all rare ballmons. I'm new to breeding, so I'll do the best I can as a noob figuring out competitive natures/googling the best natures. If you want specific natures to be sure I get them right, edit in your specifications when you add them to your list. Or tell me and I'll edit this list for you if that's easier.
    Ha KB Dreamball:
    Abra
    Shinx
    Murkrow
    Karrablast
    Buneary
    Aipom
    Aerodactyl
    Absol
    Kabuto
    Mareep
    Togepi
    Spoink

KB Heavy Ball
    Lapras

KB Dream Ball
    Misdeavous

Also, you wanted to temporarily borrow my legit shiny escavalier (named Tarthienne)to send to your cloner before giving me back the original. So, if you wanna take care of that ahead of everything else, you can send me a temp shiny to hold as collateral until it's done. I would like my original back rather than a clone. I know that may seem silly since there's probably no telling them apart. It's a sentimental, she's only my 2nd legit shiny, sort of thing but I don't mind letting you have a clone(s) of her for your line up. :3

Dedenne1

Years
  • By filling in the info for your form again, I assume you mean the above spoiler with this information...

Ign: Saronai
    FC: 0232-9556-7140
    Pokémon to receive:
    Shiny charizard,
    2 shiny ninetales,
    shiny greninja,
    shiny fennekin,
    2 shiny sylveon,
    2 shiny tyrantrum,
    gallade,
    2 shiny zorua,
    Latios,
    and Rayquaza
    Pokémon to give:
    Shiny Giratina event
    4-6 IV trained (aiming hard for 6, 5 at least, but still need to beat the game for stats judge access; on 6th badge), and female for all rare ballmons. I'm new to breeding, so I'll do the best I can as a noob figuring out competitive natures/googling the best natures. If you want specific natures to be sure I get them right, edit in your specifications when you add them to your list. Or tell me and I'll edit this list for you if that's easier.
    Ha KB Dreamball:
    Abra
    Shinx
    Murkrow
    Karrablast
    Buneary
    Aipom
    Aerodactyl
    Absol
    Kabuto
    Mareep
    Togepi
    Spoink

KB Heavy Ball
    Lapras

KB Dream Ball
    Misdeavous

Also, you wanted to temporarily borrow my legit shiny escavalier (named Tarthienne)to send to your cloner before giving me back the original. So, if you wanna take care of that ahead of everything else, you can send me a temp shiny to hold as collateral until it's done. I would like my original back rather than a clone. I know that may seem silly since there's probably no telling them apart. It's a sentimental, she's only my 2nd legit shiny, sort of thing but I don't mind letting you have a clone(s) of her for your line up. :3

Yes that is what i meant haha thank u and I'll add u too that list. As for the escavalier ya i can send over one of my KB shinies as ransom haha but ya I'll notify u in this thread when i get on tonight (prob by quote or like) and we can do that since i should be getting back the previous clones and then I'll send her a new batch along with him and I'll make sure u get the original back as well ;)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ok so i just traded for all my clones (it took like forever) and i should be adding them shortly also I'll begin contacting u when im ready to trade through quotes since i cant pm atm. Just reply to this post with an ok if u saw it and ill quote it later when ur trade is ready :)

Btw first12 and death ur trades are ready to go!
    Trades will be available to start tommarrow afternoon and onwards. Thnx for ur patience! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Ok so i just traded for all my clones (it took like forever) and i should be adding them shortly also I'll begin contacting u when im ready to trade through quotes since i cant pm atm. Just reply to this post with an ok if u saw it and ill quote it later when ur trade is ready :)

Btw first12 and death ur trades are ready to go!
    Trades will be available to start tommarrow afternoon and onwards. Thnx for ur patience! :)

Oh yeah, finally :)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Don't forget to clone my palkia too

Yep i rememeber I'll be sending over several pokes to my cloned after our trade and I'll send palkia along as well. Ill quote a post when theyre all finished shouldnt take long hopefully b4 the end of the week.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Don't forget to clone my palkia too

Haha thnx for the trade I'll be sure to get that palkia cloned as soon as i can. Also feel free to leave a trade review

News!
    Firstly I added 2 new shinies to the shop many more to come but im taking it slow till i get some of my pending trades done and clones cloned.

Death and Eagle Vision your shinies are cloned and ready for trade! Feel free to contact me by quoting my post as my pm box is full atm and i need all the pms :)

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • News!
    Firstly I added 2 new shinies to the shop many more to come but im taking it slow till i get some of my pending trades done and clones cloned.

Death and Eagle Vision your shinies are cloned and ready for trade! Feel free to contact me by quoting my post as my pm box is full atm and i need all the pms :)

Later today or sometime tomorrow?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Btw first12 and death ur trades are ready to go!

If you're ready to trade now, I can do that. I believe I have your Pokemon already ready in my PC.

Dedenne1

Years
  • If you're ready to trade now, I can do that. I believe I have your Pokemon already ready in my PC.
    Haha sry wasnt on past that time but i can probably trade tommarrow or friday. We ll work out a day we both can ;)
    Oh okay. Probably Friday then, since I expect to be somewhat busy tomorrow.

Thats fine im pretty busy myself tommarrow anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back