• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017

Has playing Pokemon Y and now write here. ^^
    Chinese cartoons i never heard about that? :O

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Everyone's playing ORAS and I'm just sitting here reading some very amusing fanfiction...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Just woke up to a spooky scraping sound coming from somewhere, I think it is the cavity of my wall. I hope this isn't what I think it is.

Yup, reverse harem. The best kind of harem.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I prefer my harem to be consisted of pizza, Taco Bell, protein shakes and a poster of Itachi's fingernail (signed of course). Along with Moka-chan.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

That manga left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Why did it have to become a powerlevel shounen when it was already the Steinmetz Pink of chinese comics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back