• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Don't bash on one of my first anime. Especially since Moka is in there. I'll go all sage/super saiyan(? idk haven't seen DBZ)/bankai on your fridge.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

No, the anime was fine. It was stupid harem****, just like the manga should have stayed. It also had based Nana on the cast so that is always a plus.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Well, DBZ doesn't do it for me, can't really get into it. Should my goto be 'angry waifuu' mode?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Never watched it as a kid but did watch Dragon Ball later. Not bothering with Z but I did read the manga so yeah. I felt I had to because historian of the midum.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

It has nothing to do with whether you could get into it or not, Sage mode and Bankai just seem... I can't see myself saying "I'm gonna go Sage mode on your ass", generally because the amount of implied ass kicking is less than if I went Super Saiyan. Same with Bankai, really.

But eh, whatever super mainstream animu lingo floats your butt.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Finally, best girl shows up. Well, maybe not best but she certainly plays my favourite Chopin piece.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• It's out. :O

Don't bash on one of my first anime. Especially since Moka is in there. I'll go all sage/super saiyan(? idk haven't seen DBZ)/bankai on your fridge.

man what. it was harem anime. i marathoned it and its season 2 summer 2013 and it was PAINFULLY CLICHE (still amusing, though). then again i gave the endless 8 an 8, so my r8's not gr8, m8. plus, r+v was better than sekirei, i'll give it that, but that's not hard.

also, hi.

Finally, best girl shows up. Well, maybe not best but she certainly plays my favourite Chopin piece.
    Spoiler:

I don't even know what anime that is, but I like her already and I nominate her for best girl of whatever anime that is.

Nakala Pri

Thumbs down to well endowed women glueing bits of paper to their flimsy bras. >:(

I downloaded Naruto Shuppuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Fullburst and it is so amazing I might like... kick a pig

Nakala Pri

Not including a face isn't exactly groundbreaking, dude. xD

Well endowed girls are best kept covered but with cool clothing, like a long open-back red dress. ;) NOT A RED OPEN-CHEST DRESS FOR PETES SAKE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back