• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Deep Love looks yandere as hell.

But eh, I'm not big on tsundere. Yandere, either, but in the case of yandere the characters generally have personalities outside of being yandere (See B&T's Himeji or, hell, even Shitty Diary's Gasai Yuno). With tsundere, a lot of writers generally make that character's personality "tsundere"...which is about as three-dimensional as the personalities "girl" and "male accessory".

Not always, though, but generally.

Years
  • 536. Temptation to act yandere over y'all in the this thread is very strong right now.

Then again, the temptation to break out my phone and kick up Love Live is also very strong right now. I may have made a terrible mistake letting my friend persuade me to download it last night.

Years
  • 539. Believe it or not, I'm not talking about the anime. I'm talking about one of the mobile games (maybe the only mobile game?). I'll probably throw the anime in my Crunchyroll queue, then force everyone in my group to marathon it with me at Anime Detour when we've got no panels going on. This friend will probably be a willing party to force the others to watch it.

This friend is insanely obsessed with the game for various reasons. She was simultaneously telling me not to give in because it'll kill my wallet and telling me to give in because she wants someone she knows to play against and talk about it with.

Yukari

This isn't the first time but I know that I have no idea what yall are talking about.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It's always been there, it just changes sizes

"Compensating?"
    "What?"
    "Regeneration, it's a lottery"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back