• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you beleive in ghosts

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years

• Yeah, because us NOT being the only life in this huge expanding universe is so hard stupid and far fetched to believe -_-

I'm sure I responded to this earlier, but I don't believe in something so unsupported. There is no evidence for it, unless you count choppy personal experiences as evidence. In which, strangely enough, only the people who believe in ghosts see them D8

I was not "denying" the possiblity of aliens, the stuff I don't belive in is the little green men that probe and abduct us. There is evidence to support that other lives could live in other galaxies on other planets. I was talking more along the lines of the "OMG the corn field is flat, it must be aliens." that sort of thing
    And, area 51 probably has some things the government is hiding from it's "people"

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was not "denying" the possiblity of aliens, the stuff I don't believe in is the little green men that probe and abduct us. There is evidence to support that other lives could live in other galaxies on other planets. I was talking more along the lines of the "OMG the corn field is flat, it must be aliens." that sort of thing
    And, area 51 probably has some things the government is hiding from it's "people"

That is much more reasonable, but an alien is just any life form having an extraterrestrial origin. It'd be amazing if we could reach life forms with superior intellect to ours, but that's a far cry from reasonable./offtopic

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Actually, Yes i do believe in ghosts. =PP ( I read a lot of ghost stories some of them are true )

I already experienced it. Like someone's walking at the stairs. OMG! Creepy. XD;

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • Yes, I believe the aliens came from Nibiru and are haunting our mansions. The ghosts on the moon told me so. They also told me to wear a tinfoil hat to protect my self from the IRS.

So no, I don't believe in that stuff. Ghosts and what not anyway. Aliens.... that's a different story, but not like UFOs, abductions, and what not.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes I do believe in ghosts.
    But how can you believe in something you haven't seen?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    No, I don't believe in ghosts. I think if anything supernatural did exist, humanity wouldn't be aware of it.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • I personally don't believe. But who's to say ghosts are the souls of the deceased? For all we know our universe intersects with another dimension where images of parallel Humans seep into our visual range from time to time, and we're ghosts to them.

Or I could just be having fun with blowing your mind.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Well I'd have to say, yes I do believe in ghosts and spirits, I've never really had any experiences with them myself. But I can swear that a couple of my deceased cats from the past still wander around. Since I sometimes hear things at night when I'm in bed, like the rattling of a plastic bag, or scratching on the carpet, but each time I turn my light on and look where the noise had been, theres nothing there O_o. There just little things that one of my cats always used to do, so yeah I believe in ghosts. ^^

Last edited:

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
    Years
  • Personally I am a firm believer that ghosts do indeed exist. Me and my friend regularly go ghost hunting at his house fairly often it a patch of woods near his house. We've had some... very interesting things happen that I could briefly list. We've heard sounds of little girls crying, laughter, screams, cackling, strange moaning/cow-like noises in the woods at 2am, gotten orbs and apparitions in photos, and on VERY rare occasions we'll both see apparitions, and recently we had an experience with a "ghost train". Keep in mind that there are no houses nearby for at least 2 - 3 miles from this area. If anyone's interested in hearing about any of the above experiences we've had, just let me know and I'll be happy to tell the stories here. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I believe in spirits not ghosts, and I had an experience but I don't want to share it..

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
  • i believe if i see somethings but there is somethin out there just look up Destination truth Hoia-Baciu forest episode, plus i have had experiences my self like with hereing voices when im the only onw in the house, bed violently shaking and having my hand scratched up really bad. well i hope this may prove somethin to others out there

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I haven't seen any big proof as to whether or not they exist outside of stories, so I'm not sure.

I would not be surprised if they exist, though...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • No, I don't. It's because I've never had any personal experience with them, nor seen any compelling evidence for their existence. :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't believe in ghosts either.

That those who have 'gone on' would not affect us in any way. Even if they somehow were able to "roam" earth, of which of course, no evidence would be found.

Also I would never believe in the haunting stories, simply because 'haunting' implies a sort of 'ominous' control that would defy my religious beliefs...

Back