• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get your pets gifts?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Do you get your pets gifts?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    All the time, but not specifically on holidays and stuff because she doesn't know what Christmas is. :P My mom can't resist getting her little Santa hats and outfits though, if those count.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    All the time, but not specifically on holidays and stuff because she doesn't know what Christmas is. :P My mom can't resist getting her little Santa hats and outfits though, if those count.

Ahhhhhhhh take photos and we shall make this the PETS IN COSTUMES thread.

Years
  • I don't personally get my cat gifts (or at least, I don't think of them so much as gifts, more like "hey he might like this toy or whatever this is let's get it"), although others have. He got a new collar last year from...someone, I forget who at the moment.

Now if only he would wear it, last time I put it on him he somehow managed to take it off by the next day.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My dog alway have a bone, and she kinda know when it is Christmas. When she sees the Christmas tree and the gifts, she spend every evening near them, and she wait. She look at us like "is it tonight??" Poor old girl :)

She unwraps her own gifts, and the cat's one. He doesn't care a bit lol

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Our dogs get gifts mainly so we have something to distract them from stealing wrapping paper from us while we're opening gifts. :P

When we had two cats we'd get them gifts, but that's mostly because my sister and I were younger and demanded that it was so.

Years
  • My cat gets gifts, but he's always more intrested in trying to climb the Christmas tree!

We've had quite a few accidents and broken decorations because of him, he's lucky we love the rascal

Years
  • Absolutely! In fact I put way much more time and effort (and money) into choosing gifts for my cats! Though to be honest that could be said for any other day of the year, these just happen to be wrapped!
    I'm trying to be more sensible this year but there's a really nice big cat tree that I have my eye on...

Sirfetch’d

My mom took our dog to sit with Santa this year. He gets gifts in his stocking every year :^)

Sirfetch’d

That is the cutest! Has he been a good boy? Did he get his photo taken with Santa?

It was adorable hehe. Idk if my mom ordered the photos though..I'd have to ask. If she did I might post them!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    We don't

cuz my dog would eat them

I'm not even kidding, we once put a jump harness on her when she was younger becuase seh'd legit jump in people's faces all the time and she ****ing ate the thing off of herself the next day

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I don't have any pets in my house due to allergies. I've always wanted a dog and I would make it a collar with birth stones and gemstones then add a star shaped engraved name tag to it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I don't have any pets right now, sadly, but if I did I'd certainly get them stuff so that they could get into the Christmas spirit ^^ Not sure what though, maybe a scratching post for a cat, or a chew toy or something for a dog? :v

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Yup! My dogs get some nice treats and new toys, and sometimes even bandannas or new colors! Some for my cats, minus the bandanna part. They also each have stockings but we don't use them.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If I had any pets, I'd probably get them gifts.

There's always excitement opening presents on Christmas... why shouldn't they get a little something too? :>

Back