• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get your pets gifts?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Yes! It's usually just some really expensive dog treats which they absolutely adore. I mean, they are a part of my family so I love to spoil them with gifts. I love my dogs to the moon and back so I don't see why I wouldn't give them something on Christmas. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Unfortunately we don't have any pets due to my brother having allergies. But if we had either a kitten or puppy I would get them treats and toys.

Bay

Years
  • In terms of giving my pets gifts during the holidays, no not during those times. I do buy my cats some toys on occasion, though.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • We get the cat some fancier food and some toys for Christmas. We're trying to think of something we can get for our fish as well, but they're so stupid they probably won't even realize we got them something. XD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Of course! They deserve a Christmas too, even if they don't really get the concept. It's actually hard to find presents for my cat and older dog though. The older dog doesn't play because well... he's old (even though he still has lots of life left in him). Our cat is the same way, except she's still pretty young. She's not really into playing. I got her one of those cat shack thingies. She's REALLY hard to find anything for because she's so boring. DX

My mom could never live down not getting something for them. So, she usually tries to get them a few things. Our little dog, which is her baby, usually gets more because she's easier to find stuff for. The other two... well... yeah.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I put up those tiny stockings (think they are made for gift cards or tiny candies) hanging under my three guinea pig's enclosure but I have no clue what to put in them XD Maybe sliced apples and let them dig them out? :P

Got one for my cat too, partially cause I bought a set of 4 anyway, and partially cause I found a christmas present shaped catnip toy I had to buy him :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, we got my dog some squeaky chew toys, and a rawhide bone or two! He heard the toys squeak and his ears instantly perked up, it was funny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes I will! I have ordered some toys, but I'll also be giving my fat cat a new cage and leash haha, so maybe that's mostly falling under the "useful" category.

Back