• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Wilderness-My first hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Pokemon Wildernes *(Final title)
    *It is a hack of pokemon sapphire.
    *New pokemon
    *Changed Landscape
    *Harder game (Higher levels more attacks)
    *New Elite Four
    *More soon..

Storyline Below:

Story:
    This happens 45 years after hoenn,on the same time as happiness but in the hoenn region.

Some great ancient pokemon's power is making all pokemon wild and untameable.

Also from a portal deep down in a cave new pokemon appears and chases the old ones away,the only way to stop this is to tame or beat the ancient pokemon.

Your family (Mom , you and your dad in petalburg) has bought either a pokecenter or a mart(depending on boy or girl) and rebuilt it to look like a house inside.

You are asked by Professor Birch to go out to try find and tame the Ancient pokemon and as a sidequest catch all the new pokemon for research, since the new pokemon have chased the old away they have in a wierd way "adopted their dex data too, so you will find that theres no good info from the pokedex anymore.

No one of the adults can leave the town because of pokemon attacks. their pokemon faint before reaching villa town.
    Pokemon seem to attack a lot mor often than before and because of the many battles the wild pokemon grow slightly stronger day-by-day.

Therefore Prof birch has 3 pokemon that he nwly discovered on a journey to Jotho , you can only choose one though.
    The pokemon are trained to a higher level than usually, so you should have a chance.

He gives you and your friend each a pokemon and he keeps one himself.
    Now your jouney is starting.

Does anyone have ideas for new pokemon? since i am to replace a lot of pokemon i will need some ideas;) PM me with the subject "Pokemon Idea".

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    To my honest to god opinion, you need someone else to draw those. I'm no artist, but really, you need someone else to do it.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    yeah i know;) im looking for someone to help me;)

;EDIT::So no one is replying? well the hack messed up so i had to restart!
    i need someone to draw the starters and their evo's
    Grass starter: Gecko's
    Fire starter: Cat/Tiger's w/flaming tail
    Water starter:Hippotamus or Platypus

Last edited:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    No one replying?
    Oh well:(
    I need help ;)with spriting the starters:)
    PM me the hippotamus above is not in the game anymore

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    really? that would be great cuz im so bad at spriting;)
    I need help spriting the starters;)
    Grass starter: Gecko's
    Fire starter: Cat/Tiger's w/flaming tail
    Water starter:Hippotamus or Platypus
    But theres a prob Pokepic will only let me replace like replacing the blue & orange coulored mudkip with a sprite coulored with one or more of the coulors of the old;)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    yes oh man Im really stuck at the mapping part cuz elitemap wont let me edit the routes without ruining the whole thing

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I wont give up thats for sure;)!
    But i still need help for spriting the starters:(!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    MudkipGirl said:
    yes oh man Im really stuck at the mapping part cuz elitemap wont let me edit the routes without ruining the whole thing
    How about trying the (better) alternative then? ;)
    AdvanceMap got almost the same features (even some EM doesnt have) and it dont corrupt! ^^

Mapping is the heart of a Hack so you really should put a lot of effort in there! :D

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    lol i have advancemap too;) im trying them out to find wich one to use;)
    i might go for advance map cuz they have a some other features + they have swedish wich is our neighbour country language and i can understand it perfectly*;D xD

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Well Sorry for double Posting but i just gotta say that i found someone who will help me spriting the starters.
    The water starter is finished
    *Hands over Screenie*
    Also Scizz ill go for Advance map:).........

I really like your advance text too;) its a little hard to find the texts(somone should have made a list of codewords)but its really great;)

So umh ill post more screenies soon

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    well i need help with spriting:) I got someone to do the water and its evo's but i still need the fire and the grass starter;)
    i made a thread in homeofthesprites where i have a description of what i need:)

Also i havent come so far with mapping but im working at it.
    I've changed the wild pkemon so you can meet various g/s pkmn at the start too;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back