• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Wilderness-My first hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I really like this hack and it's progress. The Pokemon are nice too. All the best and may the force be with you. (Wink::)

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    I am very sorry but MudkipGirl will be away from this because she has alot of exams to do, but dont worry i might be doing it while she cant

EDIT: i am trying the demo and it has the most glitchs i ever seen!! mainly mapping ones as the pokecenter is grassed over and the inside of it is pink

Last edited:

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    umm.... not really what i was expecting, are you planning on editing what they say at all? and why do they live in pokemarts and pokemon centers? idk its your hack but heres my opinion, i think you could do a really good hack but u need to change the houses at least thats what i think, everything else looked nice, i liked the tunnel ;) another thing is i think you should change what they say and im not even sure if this is possible but change the pic of baulbasaur when your fignting with (the backpic)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    What's Still to be changed:
    Backpic's - 0%
    Speaking - 1%
    Mapping - 5 %
    Sprites - 4 %

EDIT: !!! NOOOO All my files! gone!!!! omg ill have to download EM again:( good thing i have a backup beta on a disk,Inserted some new pokemon including a new cat pokemon which i need a name for.
    In attatchment you can see a bad fanfic of it,please help me come up with a name:D

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Sylph!

I cant say how sorry i am but my PC dont work corectly because of a internet thing so i cant download new tools!
    Sylph i wanna ask you,can you continue on the hack for me? you're the only one i can trust that.
    Ill talk to you on MSN okies?
    anyways

<3<3<3<3Feloone<3<3<3<3

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Well i know its two months since last time but ill just say that as i've started 9th grade and are taking two extra classes (french and cooking) i wont have very much time for this.
    I might revive it sometime but not now.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    (I don't want to sound modish but....) Don't revive threads over a month old *Reports*

Years
    This actually hasn't hit the two month reviving period...but it is pretty close and Im sure it would have been brought back up by the starter. So Im gonna close this.
    ~CLOSED~

Scizz:
    If I may add, MudKipGirl, you have a 1-year periode to request re-opening this. ;)
    Just PM one of the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back