• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Draw-along (with me~)

Years
  • Ah it's not yet completely done, we're currently discussing the days in DM's. I shall adjust the points as soon as we got the dates as well which I'm now waiting on confirmation on

I guess 10 points would work considering it'd only be 4 sessions (days) maximum?
    We'd run it for short bursts on different times (Sapphy can lmk if this is wrong or not haha)

Entering one session no matter what time it'd be and draw a thing would land the 10 points.

You have ten hours left to finish up those last few things you wanted to do.

Years
  • I'll mark this as completed, but please go back through and convert your times to EST, or at least include it. We're using EST as the standardised time for scheduling.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I'll mark this as completed, but please go back through and convert your times to EST, or at least include it. We're using EST as the standardised time for scheduling.

added it as the standard timezone as discussed on discord c: It's now put in front of all the other timezones first (and removed CST because haha.......)

Back