• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Town of Rasier
    Spring Festival | Town Square
    Clement Ayers

Clement had been looking amongst the crowd, catching only small glimpses of blue and blonde hair. I won't let anyone ruin Rose's night, Clement resolved, his brows furrowing as he looked on. Then he felt a hard thump on his leg, he turned around to see Rose looking around him towards the crowd.

Rose smiled at him. "I didn't get out of the clinic just so you could ignore me tonight," She said with a tilt of her head.

Clement's face became a blank canvas while he looked at her. Her brown eyes were dotted with the lights of the festival around them or maybe he was just exceptionally sensitive to those moments where her beauty was strongest. Either way it hadn't mattered, at that moment all he could think that she was the only source of light in the world and that he just a dirty moth.

He walked around to the nurse and placed a hand on one of the handles. "Is it alright if I take her from here?" He asked her as charmingly as he could. He wasn't blind to the fact that girls found him irresistible; he was just very ignorant of it. He noticed the nurse fidget before slowly relinquishing the chair over to him.

"Y-y-you have to have her back by-" stammered the nurse.

"I'll bring her back before it gets too late." Clement reassured the nurse as he started strolling off towards the stands and games with Rose.

They were entering the crowd when Rose had craned her neck up at him, peering down with a less than pleased stare. Clement smiled a bit while pushing the wheelchair, he could basically feel her eyes touching him. "Hmm, do I want to know why your staring at my throat?" He asked with playfulness already on his tongue.

"You shouldn't play with girls like that," She lectured him. "How many times do I have to explain that to you?" She looked forwards and rubbed her temples dramatically. "You give me headaches Clemmy."

Clement physically shrugged his shoulders as he spotted a nice little stand off to the right. "I'm not sure, it has to have been at least twenty," He answered her. "In my defense though, I only use it to see you. Why else do you think you always have to tell me not to do it," He pointed out to her.

"It doesn't matter who you do it to, mister casanova. It makes me feel weird to have to watch that y'know," Her voice leaked to a level that Clement didn't exactly like. "I feel this odd sensation in my stomach and then suddenly I'm usually upset or something..."

Clement laughed a bit as he stopped the wheelchair at a water stand. It was amazing how uncomplicated Rose could be. She was twenty-four and yet she was still just as clueless as a twelve year old. "Its called jealousy Rose..." He uttered from above, his eyes on the current man trying to juggling the water over their head.

"Jealousy huh?" repeated Rose, as if she was contemplating the idea in her head. "I've been thinking the same but I don't have a reason to be jealous of you Clement."

Clement's hand tightened slightly on her handles. He struggled to keep his voice relaxed and tension free. "Its...natural, to become jealous when you like someone."

It was quiet for a few seconds, her hands now in the middle of her lap and her expression was invisible to him. It was just a tad bit tortuous. He would have hated have ruined the one night that they were suppose to spend together. It wasn't like she necessarily needed to deal with this tonight. "Oh well, let's just forg-" He was saying before Rose had cut him off.

"Clement, lets enjoy the festival tonight okay? I have something important I want to tell you later," Her voice was reserved and composed.

Clement purse his lips and looked down at the top of her head. "Sure," he smiled before turning his dark eyes back to the stand. "The family is coming too... just thought you should know." He told her as another man approached the stand in front of them.​

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Lola looked curiously at the boys trying to balance the water on her head, it looked like fun and she desperately wanted to try, however she realised her powers of setting things on fire really wouldn't help with it, unless she was incredibly creative. She watched a wisp of fire escape her fingertips, there must be some way she could convince her mum to let her go to the advanced school, there just had to be. As of now however, she didn't particularly want to go back to the stall or to her mother, but she was out of money and didn't know anybody here well enough to talk to them, she awkwardly curled her hair around her fingertips and sighed. She went for another bite of food, but she was out. 'Could this evening get any worse?' she hissed under her breath. She walked over to the school and round it into an alley, nobody was there, as always. She had used to come sit here and play with fire when she got bored of her friends and games during break in primary school. She usually whistled or read when she got bored of that to. She grabbed a stick protruding out from between the bricks and pulled herself down, she still wasn't used to not being small. She lay down and nestled her head onto the bricks behind her, far enough away from the people and the festival to play with her powers a little, just a little enough to keep herself entertained. The flames from her palm glazed the air and swam up into the distance, with them she could create shapes, like little horses or stars. She had never seen the flames at night, when they illuminated everything around them, it was so pretty.

She raised her hand to wipe a drop from her cheek when she realised her face was hot and sticky from little tears. Quiet, messy tears that only she could know of. She hated where her life was going, she would be trapped in this village forever, all she knew of the world was what she read and heard. She wanted to be strong, to be known, she wanted people to read about her one day. As long as she stayed here and couldn't go to school, she would only be destined to continue the family work, business and pottery. It sucked. But she told herself to grow up, and accept the life that she deserved, if other people had it worse she had it better, and she could live like this for as long as it took, with some tears on her cheek and some fire in her hands.

She played more with her fire and burned some sticks and then the ugly cotton socks her mum made her where because otherwise she would catch a 'cold', if she hadn't already noticed 'I can summon fire, I won't catch a cold, and I don't need these ♥♥♥♥♥♥ socks,' she said laughing as she burned the other. She heard a noise and looked around her nervously, then sighed when she thought the noise was just nothing.

She looked down at her bare shins. 'Great now my legs are cold.'

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    x
    "Festival of New Beginnings"
    CHAPTER I
    PART III​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

Dreams of a New World (IC)[M] - Dreams of a New World (IC)[M] - Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]

Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]
    [▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

As Akuren headed back toward Seisen's-- well, it was his house too, but still-- house, the voice picked back up. Yes, give in to your hatred, go out and seethe, making enemies gives you an excuse to kill them and feel justified... They mock you, joke about you, they insult you behind your back in hushed whispers. They fear you, they hate you, they want you dead, and they're going to end you if you don't end them... Eat their fear... It will sustain you, it will-- "SHUT UP!!" Akuren shouted, a tad too loud, and a lot of shocked expressions aimed in his direction. He'd buried his head in his palms, recollected himself, and stood up, lightly dusting off his jacket and readjusting his scarf, clearly uncomfortable with the stares. Slowly, though, he began to pace up to a walk as he headed back toward where he'd seen the guy head off to.

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up," Akuren quietly mumbled to himself, which fortunately was only met with a light growl from his stomach. Akuren silently insulted himself for bumping into that guy as it also meant his roll had dropped and rolled away, and the smells of food all over were very enticing. He had plenty of coin to deal with, but his main concern was finding that guy. Sure enough, he recognized the voice distantly.

"...That loser was walking around with his face in a book and runs into me, and I need to say sorry? Screw you, old man." Akuren quietly followed the guy, who apparently could control water, as he stepped up to a booth and ended up drenching himself for some game. As the guy snapped at the woman who handed him a towel, Akuren quietly approached. He seemed like a tempered person, something Akuren quite literally struggled with regularly. He opened his mouth to speak, but paused a moment after, deciding on what to say and how.

"Look," he rather quietly started, "I mean... I'm sorry... It... It was my fault... So... Y'know... Sorry."

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
    Town Square | Spring Festival
    Zach Meorna

Zach cursed under his breath, trying to dry himself by rubbing the towel over his head and face. Stupid game...this is all rigged. He got even more upset when he saw another fellow try his luck and effortlessly win as well, furthering Zach's already bad defeat. "Look," A voice spoke form near Zach. "I mean... I'm sorry... It... It was my fault... So... Y'know... Sorry." Zach pulled the towel from his face and saw it was the young man who knocked into him earlier, mumbling something. Zach immediately brought an angry and annoyed expression on his face. This guy again?! What does he want with me? Zach threw the towel to the ground, and walked up to the 'bookworm'. Just as Zach was about to raise his fist, the words suddenly computed into Zach's brain. He was trying to say sorry. Zach put down his fist and stood for a few moments, before letting out a sigh.

"No..." Zach quietly said, looking around to see if anyone he knew was listening. "That was..my bad I guess." He looked at the young man, and did in fact feel sorry. He remembered the old man's words, and did in fact promise his parents he wouldn't get into trouble. "I should have been more calm, sorry. I have a tendency of letting my temper get the better of me." Zach spoke with a more gentler tone than what most people would be used to. There was no aggressiveness, cockiness or even a hint of negativity. "So...you wanna hang out...or something? You look like all you do is read books. I swear, I know girls that are bigger than you." Zach chuckled as he gave the young man a gentle but playful slug on the shoulder. It would be nice for a change to hang out with someone, and this way, it would give him a proper excuse not to go back to his own booth.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    x
    CHAPTER I
    PART IV​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

Dreams of a New World (IC)[M] - Dreams of a New World (IC)[M] - Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]

[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

The guy raised a fist toward Akuren, who immediately flinched, though recovered rather quickly. The short spurt of fear had his blood run cold, and the hair on the back of his neck standing upright. "No..." He said, glancing around. "That was..my bad I guess." He then looked at him, some sort of emotion or expression Akuren couldn't read like one of his books. "I should have been more calm, sorry. I have a tendency of letting my temper get the better of me." Not only the tone and the way he said it, but those words alone struck Akuren harder than that earlier fist ever could have. Before he could think too deeply on it, though, the guy sontinued. "So...you wanna hang out...or something? You look like all you do is read books. I swear, I know girls that are bigger than you." He then laughed and lightly socked Akuren's shoulder, who in turn let out sort of an awkward chuckle as he rubbed his shoulder.

Tucking his book under his left arm, he paused, still waiting for the guy's words to sink in. Hang out? So he can stab you in the back later. Gain his trust, stab him first. "I... I know what it's like... To have an anger within you, out of control..." As he said this, his stare grew kind of dull with eyes that could probably pierce solid ice. He shook it away, though, nodding a bit. "Y-yeah, that'd be fun... I think..." He paused. "Still, I'm pretty sure it was my fault... I've practiced walking and reading enough, but like everything else, I just kinda forget..." Forget this peaceful town. Murder them all, smear their life juice on all their walls and floors an--

Akuren gripped his head, leaning a bit forward, speaking quietly through gritted teeth. "I swear to God..." It was another growl from Akuren's gut that made him suddenly bolt upright, as if the sound had startled him. "I have no idea what to do here though, other than eat... My... Father, would probably be laughing right now, saying 'told ya so!' or somethin'... I don't..." He sighed a bit. Boy, talking was awkward. Especially to other people! "I don't really know how to have friends or interact... Books are all I know. But of course, as useful as this information should be to me, it's always pointless 'cause I just forget it all after a little while." Akuren glanced over at the passersby, and sure enough, the hushed murmurs and pointed fingers were aimed in their direction. He watched them intently as he spoke again. "You know, on second thought this could be a bad idea. If you were to start talking to me or hanging out around me, those whispers are going to be about you too." He shook his head quietly. "This is why I never leave the house if I can help it."

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
    Zach Meorna & Akuren Fuun

"I... I know what it's like... To have an anger within you, out of control..." The young man said. Zach just stared at him. It was obvious he was somewhat 'sheltered' from the people. He spoke in a way that seemed almost like he knew what Zach was talking about. A tone of familiarity. "Y-yeah, that'd be fun... I think..." He paused. "Still, I'm pretty sure it was my fault... I've practiced walking and reading enough, but like everything else, I just kinda forget..." Zach continued to look at the young man, and he was starting to get second thoughts. This young man was acting way too awkward over a simple act of kindness. "I have no idea what to do here though, other than eat... My... Father, would probably be laughing right now, saying 'told ya so!' or somethin'... I don't..." He sighed. "I don't really know how to have friends or interact... Books are all I know. But of course, as useful as this information should be to me, it's always pointless 'cause I just forget it all after a little while." He then looked at various people near them. "You know, on second thought this could be a bad idea. If you were to start talking to me or hanging out around me, those whispers are going to be about you too." He shook his head quietly. "This is why I never leave the house if I can help it." He pointed at the various people who were talking amongst themselves while looking at them, mainly the young man from what he could tell.

Zach ignored the people, and just looked back at the young man in front of him. "It's good to get out of the house. It toughens you up." Zach gave a flex of his bicep to the young man while letting out a chuckle, but it quickly faded to a more serious look. "I don't get why you care so much about what people think of you. People do it behind my back all the time. Heck, I'm sure my own family does it too. But nobody says it to my face, and you know why? Because they're scared." Zach gave a slight smile, as an idea popped into his head. Maybe hanging out with this guy wouldn't be such a bad idea. He could teach him the ways of being cool, and then maybe he would be good enough to become a part of his new crew, seeing as his old friends didn't hang out with him anymore. "Like I said, they're scared because they know if they say anything to my face, they are in for pain. Same goes for you. You have to show people you don't mess around, and show them you don't care what they think. Stick with me, and trust me, nobody will be making fun of you."

((OOC: Yes, I had way too much time today lol ))

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    x
    CHAPTER I
    PART V​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

"It's good to get out of the house. It toughens you up." The guy flexed, chuckling a bit before suddenly looking less jokey. "I don't get why you care so much about what people think of you. People do it behind my back all the time. Heck, I'm sure my own family does it too. But nobody says it to my face, and you know why? Because they're scared." He smiled a bit, seemingly thinking about... Something. "Like I said, they're scared because they know if they say anything to my face, they are in for pain. Same goes for you. You have to show people you don't mess around, and show them you don't care what they think. Stick with me, and trust me, nobody will be making fun of you."

Akuren sighed a bit, nodding quietly. "That's what Seisen always tells me... But those people are all I have to look forward to whenever I do." He shook his head. "Believe it or not, they are scared... Of me." He chuckled slightly. "Stupid... I'm a twig. Sure, my ESP might be deadly, but I rarely use it, and when I do it isn't for malice... Even though... Even though some might want me to... I refuse." But-- "I refuse!" Akuren's fists clenched, he froze, exhaled deeply, and relaxed himself. "Then again... They're justified to be scared of me."

Akuren sat on a booth's stool, resting his elbows on his thighs and watching his thumbs as he brushed them together. Without looking up, he started, "I wouldn't mind, making a friend and all that... But..." Akuren looked away, pausing quietly. "I have problems. Deep, dangerous problems. I don't want to involve anyone in that, and I can't promise that, should anyone be near me, they won't have to deal with it." Akuren looked up suddenly, lightly swept his hair from his eye, and stared at the guy with such a deadpan look it might have come out of a horror story. "That's why they avoid me. That's why I think everyone should, yourself included. If you still think you want to, I won't stop you, but just be careful of what you're getting into."

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Everywhere

Yuki and Sofia tooled around town for a little while, looking at stalls and other shops. Sofia bought a few items but yuki was fresh out of coin. They wandered around for a little longer until they came to a certain clothing stall. It held fasions not found around Rasier; Sofia was instantly hooked.

"Wow Yuki! Look at this dress!" Holding up a plaid red dress with a crimson top. "Wow, im impressed." Yuki admitted. He hadn't seen that style much but was oddly attracted to it. "Oh, I dont know, you think I should buy it?" Sofia asked. "Yeah, why not, it looks nice," Yuki said, trying to convice her to buy it. "Let me try it on," Sofia said, stepping into the booth set aside for dressing. When Sofia stepped out, Yuki's heart skipped a beat. "What a knockout," Yuki said under his breath. "Do you like it?" Sofia asked, flashing a look that made Yuki's heart skip again. "Uh, yeah," Yuki said dumbly. Sofia stepped in to the dressing room to get changed, then went to the booth keeper. "Ah, I cant afford it," Sofia said, with a hint of regret in her voice. "Hey, not a problem, " Yuki said; passing Sofia his last two coins. "Thanks, Yuki," Sofia replied, her voice filled with happiness. After they continued, the man Yuki bumbed into earlier showed up. "Hey! Kid, come here," the man demanded. "Sorry Sof, gotta fly," Yuki said, hugging her then sprinting off. Where did that come from? Yuki asked himself. Hes been feeling wierd around her and acted on impulse, of course, with the sprinting away, impulses were going around.

Yuki kept on running, he was sure the man stopped following, but Yuki was to scared to look. He didn't know what the man woukd do, but he didnt want to figure out. He ran by a school, looking for a place to hide. He then saw a promising alley and ran towards it. He splashed in a puddle, geting his boots wet, but he didn't care. He rounded the corner and started to run down it when he saw a girl, apparently roasting her socks. Yuki said the only thing he could think of. "Uhh... hi?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Town of Rasier
    The Ayers' House | Town Square
    Clement Ayers

Clement pushed Rose gently through the festival, only stopping when he could see a stall fascinated her or felt like her tummy was basically yelling at him for the sweet delights at one. It was a bit funny but she had a mighty appetite for a girl with her... illness. Rose..., he thought solemnly. Do you even realize my feelings? do you know how much this hurts me.

Clement stopped pushing the wheelchair when he noticed the same group of girls approaching him from earlier that day. The group that had proposed that he go with them and he had sorta-respectfully declined. The one with the light brown eyes walked up to him while the others stopped a few feet from them, it seemed like they were giving her privacy.

He rushed his hands from his forehead and into his hair as he let out a harsh breath. Leaning forwards he whispered to Rose. "Don't get jealous alright," He teased as she drew closer.

The girl walked up, her attire somewhat casual with a tinge of alluring. Her light brown eyes glanced her to Rose before she nodded at her and than onto Clement. A slight blush touched her cheeks and a fluster smile graced and fell on her face. "Its nice to see you here, afterall." she started off, her hands clenched intertwined in a nervous mess.

Clement smiled at her, his mood better since Rose was there. "Thanks. You have her to thank for that," He said, letting his eyes move down towards Rose. "She tends to drag me out the house."

The girl ignored that part with a pleasant smile before pushing a chestnut ringlet from the side of her face cutely. "W-well, I was just wondering if you'd like to come with me. I was thinking one of my friends could take care of her if she wouldn't mind."

Clement's dark eyes suddenly became cold as she suggested this, a chilling smile forming on his lips as he fought to maintain cordial. "No...Thank you," He said between his clenched teeth.

But then Rose's voice rung in his ear. "Why not? go have fun Clemmy!" she said overzealous. "I don't wanna hold you up."

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Lola looked disappointedly at her roasted socks, it had felt good in the moment, but now she was just cold. She heard the splashing of a puddle nearby and the sound of footsteps, and gasped in shock, just as a boy turned the corner.

'Uhh... hi?' He said. Lola inspected him curiously at her distance for a second or two, and scolded herself from being afraid of a such little boy. He looked pretty flustered, like he'd been running to somebody, or from somebody, she laughed at him under her breath. 'He must think I'm pretty weird, I probably shouldn't have burned my socks.' She hoisted herself up from the soggy ground using the stick in the bricks and dusted off her skirt.

'Hey, everything okay? You look kinda tired.' She giggled, playing with the fire in one of her warm hands, staring back at him blankly, turning the messy ends of her dark hair round her fingertips.

'Oh yeah, and have you got any spare socks?' She said nodding to the burnt socks on the floor, grinning stupidly.

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Alley

The girl seemed frightened at first, which made Yuki feel sort of guilty. He was about to apologize when suddenly the girl stood up and got an impish grin and seemed to mumble to herself, making Yuki the frightened one. He was still winded from the run so he leaned up against the wall to regain balance.

"Hey, everything okay? You look kind of tired." The girl said, sort of giggling. Yuki was indeed tired, but did not want to show it to a girl he just met. She played with the fire and her hair at the same time, staring at him blankly. Now Yuki was freaked out, but still remained up against the wall.

'Oh yeah, and have you got any spare socks?' She said, beckoning to the burned socks on the floor, grinning stupidly. Yuki did not happen to have any extra socks, but assumed because she burnt her first socks she was joking. "Um, my name is Yuki Sukara." Yuki said, extending a hand. He didn't expect her to take it but he had to try

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Lola looked the boy up and down, and then peered curiously at his extended hand and raised an eyebrow. Did he want her to take it? Awkwardly she left her hands by her sides and smiled sweetly at him. The poor boy seemed terrified, but it was only understandable, it's not everyday you come across a strange girl alone in an alley burning her mother's god awful socks for fun.
    "Um, my name is Yuki Sukara."

She assumed he did not have any spare socks, and so proceeded to introduce herself:

'Hey it's real nice to meet you Yuki, I'm Lola I work at the ugly fish pot stall at the festival,' she said with a strange grin and a stranger accent. 'So who you running from sweetie?' She added with another funny 'heh heh' sort of giggle in her funny accent. She cocked her head and looked at his red cheeks. 'Oh I know that look, having some girl troubles by any chance?' She smiled, baring her sparkly white teeth and ceasing the fire in her palms. 'Don't be shy I help my brothers out with girls all the time, what's up?'

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Alley

Yuki was kind of confused with Lola's .. hospitality. "Um, well, I can't exactly say its problems," Yuki said sheepisly.

He assumed she ment Sofia, but he was sure she is just good at paying attention. He scratched his head, thinking about what to say. Then he thought, why was he blushing. He just ran a long way, shouldn't he be more pale. Then it hit him, he had been thinking about her this entire time, was has gotten in to him? Then he realized he must look dumb standing there.

"Who are your brothers?" He asked. Maybe he knew one of her brothers, come to think of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier

"That's what Seisen always tells me... But those people are all I have to look forward to whenever I do." The young man shook his head. "Believe it or not, they are scared... Of me. Stupid... I'm a twig. Sure, my ESP might be deadly, but I rarely use it, and when I do it isn't for malice... Even though... Even though some might want me to... I refuse. I refuse!" The young man tensed up, as Zach listened to what he had to say. "Then again... They're justified to be scared of me." Zach wasn't exactly phased by this boy, but instead was intrigued. Sure he was a little bit...odd, but Zach felt a presence about him. "I wouldn't mind, making a friend and all that... But..." The young man sat on a nearby stool form the games booth. "I have problems. Deep, dangerous problems. I don't want to involve anyone in that, and I can't promise that, should anyone be near me, they won't have to deal with it." He looked up and then looked Zach dead in the eye. Zach arched an eyebrow, as the continued. Now he was definitely interested in what sort of secret the young man may have been holding that would cause people to not associate with him. "That's why they avoid me. That's why I think everyone should, yourself included. If you still think you want to, I won't stop you, but just be careful of what you're getting into." Zach sighed, and returned the same glare the young man had given him.

"I don't get scared like that. Powers are powers, destructive or not. Besides, I don't really care what problems you have, and it's not really my business nor my plan to find out." Zach shrugged, and gave a slight smile. "And it's not like I have anything better do. I barely see my other friends anymore, so I guess you're next in line to be part of my new crew." Zach looked around, as if we were searching for something, and then locked eyes onto the stage in the centre square. "And my first mission is teaching you how to have some fun." Zach gave a sly smile to the young man, until he realized something important was missing from their conversation. "Oh yeah, the name's Zach by the way."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    x
    CHAPTER I
    PART VI​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

"I don't get scared like that. Powers are powers, destructive or not. Besides, I don't really care what problems you have, and it's not really my business nor my plan to find out." Akuren attempted to read into his expression, but again, failed to do so. "And it's not like I have anything better do. I barely see my other friends anymore, so I guess you're next in line to be part of my new crew." He looked out somewhere, a gesture that really didn't phase Akuren until he spoke again. "And my first mission is teaching you how to have some fun." He smirked at him, leading Akuren to look over where he'd been staring. A stage?A perfect place to hang their entrails before their family and loved ones an-- Shut up! "Oh yeah, the name's Zach by the way."

The sentence took a moment to actually click in his head, having put so much focus on silencing the voice, but when he realized he awkwardly scratched at the back of his head, a slight chuckle mirroring his lack of comfort with anything social. "Heheh... Erh..... My name... Fuun, Akuren. But I've been adopted into the Kibou clan... By Kibou Seisen. He's a friend of my family's... Eh... What's left of it anyway... I found the ruins of my childhood home, but..." Trailing off, Akuren realized there really was nothing more to say about that. What difference did it make if he found his old home? He'd searched there plenty, but there was nothing there that told him anything about what happened.

"I... Don't remember what happened. Seisen knows, my father knows, and I was there when it happened... But neither of them will tell me why, what happened to my mother, what happened to the house, and I just--" Akuren clenched his fists and paused, relaxing quickly. "So many unanswered questions..." He shook his head quietly. "A-anyway... What kind of fun did you have in mind...?"

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    'Who are your brothers?' He asked. Lola's expression changed slightly, she seemed less confident all of a sudden, a little more private.
    'It's okay,' She said with a smile. 'You wouldn't know them.' She sniffed and wiped her nose on her sleeve, a poof of smoke shot from her fingers and she squealed, then laughed at her unique mishap. 'So, ehhh Yuki was it? Where you running from? And why'd you run here? Alleys aren't very safe places, especially not for people like you. You could find dangerous people in alleyways.' She winked and laughed, her black hair falling over her ears and covering her face, and her fingertips hooked round the cuffs of her sleeves, a mechanism she'd adopted at a young age to resist temptation to burn stuff, accidentally or with purpose. 'Luckily you only found me though.' She grinned again, her over-sized eyes wrinkling with glee. She looked him up and down for a second then paced towards him and around him.
    'You're a skinny cat aren't you?' She chimed, looking about him. 'So, you going to say something or just stand there? If you're polite I'll let you buy me something from the fair.' She paused and folded her arms. 'I busted all my money on sweets already, they're good this year, you should buy some,' She piped with a grin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier

"Heheh... Erh..... My name... Fuun, Akuren. But I've been adopted into the Kibou clan... By Kibou Seisen. He's a friend of my family's... Eh... What's left of it anyway... I found the ruins of my childhood home, but..." Akuren was talking rather...odd. So it seemed to Zach at least. It was obvious this guy has had barely any human interaction. However the fact that he was adopted did raise Zach's eyebrow. It wasn't everyday you meet adopted children. Especially those that know they are adopted.

"I... Don't remember what happened. Seisen knows, my father knows, and I was there when it happened... But neither of them will tell me why, what happened to my mother, what happened to the house, and I just--" Zch observed as his new 'friend' seemed to have been getting tensed up. Probably a touchy subject for him. "So many unanswered questions..." He shook his head. "A-anyway... What kind of fun did you have in mind...?" Zach looked at him with an expressionless face, waiting for a few moments to let Akuren settle down a bit more.

"Well, you know how the performances are starting soon? Well, what I like to do is hide in the crowd, or a nearby place or something. Anywhere, where the stage is visible, and pretty much use my powers to create embarrassing moments for the performers. You know, having them slip, fall or something." Zach gave a sly smile. "Trust me nobody gets hurt, it's all in good fun," As long as you don't get caught. "And everybody gets a laugh out of it." He looked at the stage, and then back at Akuren. "C'mon, you up to it?"

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Alley

Yuki, being bombarded with all the questions, clenched his jaw. "Who does she think she is?" Yuki asks in his head "Im 21, i must be older than her." Yuki breathed out and answered the questions in order. "I was running from aman in funny clothes who saw my power, and the alley was a split second decision." Yuki explained. He was not sure why this girl... Lola, was asking so much questions. "Hehe, and about money, im, kind of light." Yuki said, gesturing to his pockets. He was a little embarrassed, and hope he didnt show it.

"Now I have a question for you, why are you in an alley, roasting your socks?" Yuki asked, even though if someone walked into an alley with a girl roasting her socks, it would be a short visit. "Also do you think its safe, playing with fire in an alleyway?" Yuki inquired, getting more curious by the minute. Who was this girl, and what was she doing here?

OOC: Sorry took so long, been busy.Also tell me if I should change the font.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    x
    CHAPTER I
    PART VII​
    不運あくれん
    (Akuren Fuun)

[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

"Well, you know how the performances are starting soon? Well, what I like to do is hide in the crowd, or a nearby place or something. Anywhere, where the stage is visible, and pretty much use my powers to create embarrassing moments for the performers. You know, having them slip, fall or something." Zach looked mischievous. "Trust me nobody gets hurt, it's all in good fun, and everybody gets a laugh out of it. C'mon, you up to it?"

Do it. Blood, guts, gore, pain, fear! FLOOR SPIKES, ACID RAIN, LAVA, DEATH, SUFFERING!! DO IT!! "No!!" Akuren went full panic mode, gripping his head with both clenched fists and curling forward, physically trembling, while deep inside he fought the voice away. "I-I mean... Erh..." Sitting upright, still holding a fist against his temple, he looked to Zach, his eye looking odd for a split moment before it returned to its usual deep ocean blue. "I'm not against it... But I don't think I can do anything... I mean... My powers would work well for that... But I can't control them well, and it'd almost certainly mean someone will hurt..." He sighed. "I wouldn't mind watching you do it, though... It does sound fun."

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Lola looked disappointedly at the boys pockets. She really needed that money. She really wanted those pies. Sighing, Lola reluctantly answered his questions.
    'Of course it's not safe to play with fire, did your school teach you nothing?' She said grinning, as she paced towards him and put her hand on his shoulder. 'But never mind the what why when. The festival show thing is starting soon, I wanna go watch it.' She cocked her head towards the square. 'Care to come with, Yuki?' She inquired with a sizeable yawn, the roasting of the socks had certainly worn her out. 'It's better then staying alone in this alley anyhow.' She strapped on her shoes and looked back at him. 'You can find dangerous people in alleyways, Yuki.' Lola tripped on a rock as she began heading towards the town square, secretly hoping that Yuki would follow after her.

Back