• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Alley

'You can find dangerous people in alleyways,' Lola said, said as she walked off, tripping on the way.
    "I know that, you already told me" Yuki grumbled to himself.

Yuki watched as Lola walked off to the show. Yuki was rather conflicted about following her. He couldn't stay in the alleyway, but he didn't want to get spotted by the strange man. He highly hoped that one of his friends would happen along, even Yai. But, he relized that it was a fat chance. Yuki stepped out of the alley and looked around, no one was nearby, besides Lola walking away. Yuki fought himself for about a minute, trying to decide what to do, when he finally made his decision.

"Lola wait!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
    Town Square | Spring Festival
    Zach Meorna & Akuren Fuun

"No!!" Akuren yelled. Zach immediately turned his head his to his friend, and stepped back slightly from being startled. It was just a suggestion, but Akuren rejected the idea pretty harshly. Gripping his head, Akuren looked as if he was struggling with something internal. Zach walked up to him to see what was wrong, until the young man spoke again. "I-I mean... Erh...I'm not against it... But I don't think I can do anything... I mean... My powers would work well for that... But I can't control them well, and it'd almost certainly mean someone will hurt..." He sighed. "I wouldn't mind watching you do it, though... It does sound fun." Zach arched an eyebrow. This guy is acting really weird...like he's suddenly has random massive headaches or something... He wasn't one to dwell too much on things like that, but it peak his interest. Whatever it may be, Akuren seemed to have been acting normal right now.

"Ahh, yeah, I get it. Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes." Zach patted him on the shoulder. "Alright, let's go. Also, you may want to get that...headache checked out." Zach shrugged as he walked towards a nearby alley, gesturing Akuren to come along. Zach walked past small crowds of people, who were now starting to gather in front of the stage. Some people had brought wooden chairs to sit on, while many chose to stand in order to view whatever spectacular performances were about to unfold. "First we go in here." Zach spoke, glancing at Akuren behind him. Standing in front of them was a large alley, surprisingly clean. The alley was located in between two shops, so it would most likely be filthy by the time the festival came to a close. "And then we climb up here..." Zach stuck out his tongue, as he pointed at a ladder attached to the side of the alley, that led upwards. Gripping it, he started to climb, and after a little while, he emerged at the top of the shop roof. It wasn't exactly flat, as it did slope downhill a bit, but it didn't seem like it would be that easy to fall off. "See, you can pretty much see the stage from here, without the crowd in the way." Zach pointed at the stage a little ways away, and could see a man walk up to the stage yelling something.

"Everyone, settle down! The annual Spring Performances are about to begin!" The man yelled, as the crowd started to cheer and clap, bringing about hype. Another man then came on stage handing the MC a slip of paper, which Zach assumed to be the info on the first performer.

"Alright Akuren, you ready?" Zach smiled. "Just sit tight, and watch and learn."

((OOC: If anyone wants to just jump in and make an unexpected performance, feel free))

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Lola turned back and grinned.
    'Glad you decided to follow,' she said with a wink. Then she linked her arm round his elbow and dragged him along. 'The performances are starting pretty soon I think, never really that interesting though.' She turned towards the square, where people were now gathering. 'I'd be way better at it,' she pointed out matter-of-fact-ly. 'If my mum'd just let me give it a shot...' she moaned under her breath. They were almost at the stage now, because she could smell the distinct aroma of anticipation, sweat, and for some reason salt. She assumed they just lived in a relatively salty sort of town, if that made any sense. Lola turned a corner and dragged Yuki along with her, now they could see the stage and the crowd, and as she had suspected it was in fact bustling this year, she'd never seen so many people in one place at one time, and swore most of them didn't even go here.
    'Ay caramba there's a lot of people this year.' She tore her arm from Yuki's and brushed her bangs from her forehead so she could see. 'Let's go to the edge, view's not as good, but there's less people.' She gestured to the outside of the crowd and made her way over.

"Everyone, settle down! The annual Spring Performances are about to begin!" The man yelled, as the crowd started to cheer and clap, bringing about hype. Another man then came on stage handing the MC a slip of paper. 'Look like it's about to start, Yuki. You watch these every year?' She said as she pulled a rogue sweet from her back pocket and chewed on it delightfully.

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Rasier/Spring Proformance

As Lola dragged him around town, Yuki wondered if it was worth it. He knew he had nothing better to do, but did he want to spend it this way? He was just glad he had an excuse to see the spring show, most years he didn't. While Lola rambled on, Yuki just halfway listened and looked around at his surroundings. There were steady wood houses and white painted stalls. He wished he lived on this side of town, his side wasn't the best. Lola then tore he arm from Yuki's and brushed her hair out of her face.

'Let's go to the edge, view's not as good, but there's less people.' Lola suggested.

Yuki didn't see why alot of people was a bad thing but nodded his head and followed along

"Everyone, settle down! The annual Spring Performances are about to begin!" The man yelled, as the crowd started to cheer and clap, bringing about hype. Another man then came on stage handing the MC a slip of paper.

'Look like it's about to start, Yuki. You watch these every year?' Lola asked as she started nibbling on a sweet.

"I wish, most the time im hung up doing work during the festival, luckily this year my job is after the festival" Yuki answered.

Yuki then looked to see some movement onstage, the passing of papers and the movement of props.
    Then the MC came on the stage to announce the performances.

"For our first preformance, we will have fire breathers, Jak and Ustan, to show us the glory, of fire."

Then, the two mentioned, Yuki guessed, walked on stage with two double sided fire sticks, with cotton on both ends. The stood in the middle of the stage while the crowd quieted down, and started their work. The man on the left first spit fire on the top if his stick, Yuki assuming it was his esper power, and started spinning it around. The crowd was getting riled up, but in the back Yuki and Lola were safe from the mayham. Then the second side caught on fire miraculously, and Yuki gasped with awe. This was thrilling for him, (Not to mention he's watching it with a girl)

(OOC: Nevermind, I forgot to read jegretis's last post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
    Town Square | Spring Festival
    Zach Meorna & Akuren Fuun

"For our first preformance, we will have fire breathers, Jak and Ustan, to show us the glory, of fire." Zach smiled maliciously. Hehehe.. He watched as the two mentioned on the slip of paper walked onto stage with sticks wrapped in cotton near the ends. The first man spat a ball of fir out of his mouth, lighting the end of the stick, and the performance started to build on from that point on.

"You see, Akuren. First thing's first. You have to let them do their thing for the majority of the performance." He pointed at the performers. They were literally dancing with the rod of flames in their hands almost as if it were an extension to their body. The sparks flew of the ends of the sticks in a beautiful and elegant manner. Suddenly, music started to play. The sounds of drums beating took on a more 'cult' like tone, as the performers danced accordingly. Zach wouldn't dare attempt to dance in front of people in his lifetime, and quite honestly disliked moving his body in manners such as that. It made him feel...awkward, to say the least. "You know, it's almost too pretty to ruin. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do." Zach looked at Akuren and smiled.

Suddenly, the crowd started to clap in unison, hitting every beat as the hype went up for the dancers. The beating of the drums increased dramatically, and it was now literally almost like some sort of ritual. "And this is our mark." Zach said. He rubbed his hands, looking upwards at the sky for a few seconds to think. Hmmmm...I could make one of them fall...but I really don't want to accidentally kill anyone. He then slowly turned his head back to the dancers. "Ahh screw it. I'm gonna go with it." He smiled, and then squinted his eyes as he concentrated at the dancers' sticks of flames in their hands. Alright...I just got to break the sticks... Zach focused his might, but from the distance he was at, it was hard to see the stick with all the moving. Regardless, he focused, and used his signature powers to target the stick in one of the dancer's hand. "And now!" Suddenly, gasping from the audience could be heard, as a piece of the ignited stick flew off into the crowd and let loose sparks from the flame.

"Hey! What the hell?!" A man yelled from the crowd, as well as several screams and yells could be heard, as the performers came to a halt in their performance. Sure it wasn't anything world-prank worthy, but Zach was rather pleased with the results.

"Hahaha!" Zach laughed. "You see, no harm? Nobody got hurt." Zach chuckled some more. He had forgotten how fun it was doing this kind of stuff.

"Uhhhh...okay sorry folks, but I guess we're going to have to end this one." The MC walked on stage, as he whispered something to the performers, who nodded in agreement, slowly but disappointingly walked off the stage. "Just wait a few minutes, and we will have the next performance ready in no-time!" The crowd murmured, but quickly attempted to regain composure.

"Hehehe, don't worry. You can do the next one." Zach smiled.

((OOC: I'll let you guys choose the next performance.))

Back