• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Cabbage how did you made your trainer card?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I just ripped off the mystery dungeon sprites and uploaded the trainer card sprite Quto has in the beginning of the thread. Then I shrunk the appearance for my SU and just dragged around the sprites. It was easy.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Well i'm really lazy (and awfull (and tired ( did i said lazy yet))) to do a trainer card.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I feel like the RP is slowing down. Hmmmmm...
    Needing help to do a trainer card... I can't do myself.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Wouldn't say the rp is slowing down. This is the general pace. People can't post every day due to school/college/university/work sometimes which is unfortunate. This is the reason I'm only in 2 rp's and I haven't even posted on the second rp yet that's how slow I am. But I love earth and sky so I've set my priorities straight haha

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    My trainer sprite... I'm working on that... I went to the 1st page to gather info... And still don't know how to do. No worries (I hope...).

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Actually, I'll be gone from Thursday until Monday. I'll probably finish my unfinished post, or rewrite and extend the entire thing. Hopefully I can throw myself into the matter at hand like a rag doll, but eh.

In case people are wondering, I'm going camping with my family in Northern Michigan (beautiful place). I might be able to post somewhere during, but we've got a lot of stuff planned.

Years
  • There's a small mess up here Demonic. The only one riding Ulla is Irek.

I'm currently watching the battlefield for the next step in the challenge I'm about to play.

However, entering the tower is just as good though.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Very well I'll change the name to Irek and that shouldn't be a problem. Sorry for that I must have mis-read.
    Edit: Just read the new IC post you made. Does that mean you played on the idea that Shadaon was riding Ulla or not because I'm confused.
    Edit of the edit: Okay ignore me I've confirmed this myself by re-reading the information. Sorry blame my sleep-loss. It's an excuse but oh well.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In my next post I basically researched the Black Sun and discovered basic information but since it was related to the Nazi's I explained that there was a parallel universe. The pokémon world is far more advanced and I could come up with a whole story about this parallel universe thing but is it okay if we keep the subject subtle and just say it happened and then it got shut down? I'll post it but if it's not okay I'll just change the information relayed. I just wanted to get across that Luke was pretty smart haha.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Very well I'll change the name to Irek and that shouldn't be a problem. Sorry for that I must have mis-read.
    Edit: Just read the new IC post you made. Does that mean you played on the idea that Shadaon was riding Ulla or not because I'm confused.
    Edit of the edit: Okay ignore me I've confirmed this myself by re-reading the information. Sorry blame my sleep-loss. It's an excuse but oh well.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In my next post I basically researched the Black Sun and discovered basic information but since it was related to the Nazi's I explained that there was a parallel universe. The pokémon world is far more advanced and I could come up with a whole story about this parallel universe thing but is it okay if we keep the subject subtle and just say it happened and then it got shut down? I'll post it but if it's not okay I'll just change the information relayed. I just wanted to get across that Luke was pretty smart haha.

It's fine; Don't worry about it. XD

I decided to go with the plot you put in place and it's fine. So take a deep breath and get the sleep you need.

I was origionally going to have Irek handle it, though I figured Shadoan should go when you made the reference. I decided to flow with it and adapt.

More over, I'm in favor for the whole Black Sun Shutting down thing.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Ah good. Even though I seriously have no idea what you're planning I love theorising just to see if I can figure out what the plans are in your head! Seriously sometimes I find a topic and just sit there for an hour amusing myself by theorising about it. That's what my life has come too. Yay me?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • @Gelius

How exactly did I escape the hoard of pokemon that surround me? Last time I checked, I was in that trap. Your friends finding you I get that but I'm just saying how can I be part of that conversation?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I'm thinking about it. Well im thinking about of my friends leaving Lethia, while i continue my adventure but i might be able of changing it. Not final.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Woah woah woah woah woah there Gelius! I don't think now is the time to just randomly include team magma and Kyerum into the mix! I'm pretty sure quoto has some form of plan he intends to follow through with the whole concept of the black sun so it's in our best interest to wait about and discover more within the rp, as it gives us something to do later in the rp. Just my opinion at the moment... :P

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Yeah i'm pretty almost without ideas... so sorry.~_~

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • @Gelius

I think we should wait until Quto and DemonicWolf post. I feel that we are leaving them behind. So I'm not posting until they at least catch up.

Back