• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Years
  • Woah woah woah woah woah there Gelius! I don't think now is the time to just randomly include team magma and Kyerum into the mix! I'm pretty sure quoto has some form of plan he intends to follow through with the whole concept of the black sun so it's in our best interest to wait about and discover more within the rp, as it gives us something to do later in the rp. Just my opinion at the moment... :P

I do have a plan.
    I'm posting now. Sorry for the wait everyone.
    Team Magma and Kyerum, though will pop up in the RP; it's FAAAAAAAR too soon to encounter them. There are other plots to hatch first so I ask that others to hang on for a moment if able now.

If they're kidnapping them to remove them from the active plot to move on with your story, I'll allow it for now.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I do have a plan.
    I'm posting now. Sorry for the wait everyone.
    Team Magma and Kyerum, though will pop up in the RP; it's FAAAAAAAR too soon to encounter them. There are other plots to hatch first so I ask that others to hang on for a moment if able now.

If they're kidnapping them to remove them from the active plot to move on with your story, I'll allow it for now.

Okay. Some order around here! So I just either post now or wait for DemonicWolf to post?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I sent you a message with info about the note.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm super lost. Gelius and Cabbage keep moving from place to place and it's hard to keep track, so I think regrouping will just get us confused for now so I'll leave that plotline for you to develop on your own and we can all regroup when the fight is over. If possible Quoto could you inform me of what the source of the power is if we disregard Kyerum as a possibility?

Also I have a small idea I want to test out using Kelden's 'Aura mode.' If Kanade uses double team Kelden uses the aura to visually and mentally link all of the clones of Kanade which then spread out among the battlefield to give intel on what's heading where and who is where when and how if you know what I mean? Like a hug information system that slightly defies the logic of pokémon but hey this is Earth and Sky. We have a green talking pikachu! I also have other plans when Lopunny learns to use pyshic which involved Kelden's Dragon pulse being used like a barrier held up with Glozel's psychic. Luke is one smart kid :P

Anyways, is it okay if Luke and Shadaon split off from Gelius and Cabbage fighting and try to find the source together? And should I perhaps bring Team Skull into this (it was Team Skull wasn't it? I can't quite remember) as allies for this fight? Perhaps Luke and Shadaon get mobbed by some Mighteyena (who are undoubtedly controlled by trainers since I don't believe the wild pokémon are that willing to head straight into this fight,) and Team Skull come and take over whilst the two jump off to some location.

I'm just brainstorming ideas for now, because there are so many ways this could go and I don't want to take it the wrong way haha. Sorry xP

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Sounds like a plan to me. And sorry for the confusion DemonicWolf. I try to keep up too and it is pretty complicated. Oh well. And bringing Team Skull to the picture makes sense to me.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Well to my understanding, Gelius is coming back to help Luke and Shadaon, and Cabbage is hidden for now. Starly is still around, but since Cabbage has moved around the best thing that Starly can do is tag along and help out. Also there's another character still around somewhere we have to find. I'll fail to comply with Shadaon's idea of regrouping since Gelius can relay any information to Luke and Shadaon when he arrives and I guess I'll go ahead with my Kanade/Kelden plan. If it needs to be changed or deleted I can do so, but I just wanna post xP

Do you think maybe theres a giant machine under the earth or something that has some form of ability to cross dimensions and is bringing the black sun here but because the air or chemicals in the air is different it isn't destructive in the other world but has destructive qualities in this world or something? Wow I could seriously just write a book on pokémon theories.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Just ignore my antics up above I've figured it out and don't really need to know about the Black Sun's origins. Just find an Absol to find Luke and Shadaon if you want too, it just means we don't have to go through the whole finding each other process.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Call it 'The Conspiracy Behind Pokemon'. Besides that, you have it right. Just post and get this RP rolling; all them Explosions and Hyper Beams took a lot out of Cabbage.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    @DemonicWolf

Sorry for the confusion. I am really really sorry.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • It's perfectly fine :') I used to be like that and would post loads in a day but I don't have the motivation to do that anymore In fact I'm in two rp's and I haven't even finished my first post in my second one because I've been too lazy :|

Years
  • The Black Sun or the massive ball of black energy originates and falls in a direction as if it were tossed. Were going to find out that the direction it was tossed from was the mountainous area.

If anyone has been here in the last iteration, it's going to be someplace where we were all last.

This is just a small heads up of where were going, but for now, we should post up our recover, regroup and get our asses moving into the forest.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    @Logical Cabbage

We should wait until Wolf or Quto post. It's not fair that we continue without them.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • uM... Yes it would be advised, since you have literally skipped forward in time whilst Luke and Shadaon are still out there fighting... Do you not think it's best you simply took a rest instead of staying for the night so you can get back into the fight?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yeah. I'll just edit my post and make it to a nap then. I'll be waiting for the rest of you to post.

EDIT: That means Gelius needs to edit his recent two posts or what I edit in my post won't make sense.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    yeah i'm editing them. thx for the advice.

Edit 1: I hope my recent posts are fixed now.
    Edit 2: Now i have hopes that is fixed.

Last edited:
    Back