• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Rn: sorrowful

Sending hugs amiga! 😄

Spoiler:

Frustrated!

A person has been parked in the parking bay allocated to our flat for like two weeks now. We've been leaving notes on the car itself asking to move it, and each time the person just takes them down without doing anything. So naturally we complained to our property manager about it but she never got back to us after days until we called her, said she'd contact strata, then a week later (after pestering her again and getting no response until we called at the end of the week) we were told by strata it's actually the property manager who has to deal with these problems. I was waiting this week expecting it to be towed, only to find out no progress was made and we have to go back to this awful person who cannot communicate. Someone's just happily sitting in the parking bay we pay for as part of the rent while the people responsible for getting it sorted blame each other and hardly respond. Yay. B) I know property managers and strata companies have a bad reputation in most places but pleaseee. We are entitled to this as part of our lease.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Frustrated!

A person has been parked in the parking bay allocated to our flat for like two weeks now. We've been leaving notes on the car itself asking to move it, and each time the person just takes them down without doing anything. So naturally we complained to our property manager about it but she never got back to us after days until we called her, said she'd contact strata, then a week later (after pestering her again and getting no response until we called at the end of the week) we were told by strata it's actually the property manager who has to deal with these problems. I was waiting this week expecting it to be towed, only to find out no progress was made and we have to go back to this awful person who cannot communicate. Someone's just happily sitting in the parking bay we pay for as part of the rent while the people responsible for getting it sorted blame each other and hardly respond. Yay. B) I know property managers and strata companies have a bad reputation in most places but pleaseee. We are entitled to this as part of our lease.

Ohhhh good thing I don't live with you. I'd be throwing a massive bitch fit and then calling myself for the car to be towed. I'll go from short and cute to someone who thinks they're 6'6" and rip them a new one. Don't park in my spot that I pay for or else.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    It's nearly 4:00 AM, I'm really tired but scared to sleep.

I normally love my sleep, but I've been having trauma-induced nightmares lately. :( Hopefully they resolve and stop occurring. It's never nice to be afraid of sleeping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back