• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Really really missing my boyfriend (haven't been able to see him for almost 3 weeks) but we'll finally get to hang out tonight so I'm excited, have so much to tell him :D

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Sardonic.

Spoiler:

Years
    Physically tired. Helped my partner move into their new house yesterday and I'm beat from carrying a lot of heavy stuff.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Utterly freaking out (in a non-serious way) because this month has just slipped through my fingers and now I got an email saying orientation starts today. I... had no idea hahaha, and yeah, knowing uni lectures start in a week is NOT fun :rowlyikes:

pkmin3033

Awful. It's 30 degrees or something outside, my head is throbbing, work is making me unbearably anxious and upset generally, and I'm extremely worried about my grandparents. I could really use a break. I should have called in today but the thought of speaking with my manager made me feel physically unwell. Tomorrow I may have to though as I'm unlikely to sleep much tonight…

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    emotionally drained, but in a cathartic way! now i'm gonna run to get some early sleep before Starlight sees me!!

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Awful. It's 30 degrees or something outside, my head is throbbing, work is making me unbearably anxious and upset generally, and I'm extremely worried about my grandparents. I could really use a break. I should have called in today but the thought of speaking with my manager made me feel physically unwell. Tomorrow I may have to though as I'm unlikely to sleep much tonight…

Aww Dawn, sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon and everything improves! hugs

Disappointed in myself. I only worked for 5 hours total today and I still barely did enough.

It's okay king, happens to the best of us! Hope you feel better soon! hugs

Hope you feel better soon Sam! Meanwhile, have some hugs! hugs

Concerned

Hope it isn't too serious! Hoping everything improves! hugs

emotionally drained, but in a cathartic way! now i'm gonna run to get some early sleep before Starlight sees me!!

That's nice! Now off you go and get some rest! hugs

Excited, we got approved for a new apartment! In a very competitive market!! :D

That's great! Congrats! Happy for you both! ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hugs to everyone above!!

Right now I am v sleepy but still so very proud. ♡( ◡‿◡ )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back