• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Quite positive! (´∀`)♡

And a tiny bit sleepy haha.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    A little lonely :|

Ash is right, if anything you can always reach out to me or someone else, i can be two ears or eyes because i do not listen, i read on this forum

Disappointed, I probably bombed 2 tests today ;-;

I hated those feelings a lot when I was still in school, always afraid i'd bomb em, hope it has gone better than expected!

As for me atm: im a little bit hyper right now... idk why... i havent even had an overdose of hot chocolate

Years
    Ash is right, if anything you can always reach out to me or someone else, i can be two ears or eyes because i do not listen, i read on this forum

I hated those feelings a lot when I was still in school, always afraid i'd bomb em, hope it has gone better than expected!

As for me atm: im a little bit hyper right now... idk why... i havent even had an overdose of hot chocolate

Hot Chocolate sounds good right now since it feels like Winter here today.

---

Feeling alright sorta however also a lot of things on my mind too. So okay then not okay.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Relaxed.
    You're never lonely here LB :)
    Thank you both ♡

I'm better now, it's just hard not to feel misunderstood or like a weirdo when you have a different view on things than most people :|

Years
    Apprehensive

It's dark outside, and I keep hearing what sounds like tapping on the window. It's just the wind though, there's a storm. Still hearing things go bump in the night can make you tense up.

Years
    Relaxed.

Thank you both ♡

I'm better now, it's just hard not to feel misunderstood or like a weirdo when you have a different view on things than most people :|

I always feel that was when around people by feeling misunderstood and weird. When all you know is disappoint from people its hard to trust and truly open up and be myself. Since people don't seem to like the real me when getting to know me thus end leaving me.

I feel lost and depressed due to having a bad dream last night. I hope it passes again we shall see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back