• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Still nervous...
    Vaccine time in a couple hours....
    *knocks on wood*

completely and utterly shattered

I really hope you have someone in your close circle you can confide in, because it really sounds like you need someone to talk to who won't judge you or just to hear you out.

Years
  • completely and utterly shattered

Maybe we should start a sleep club in the clubhouse!

I hope you find a solution soon <3

Still nervous...
    Vaccine time in a couple hours....
    *knocks on wood*

Good luck ReKoil!!! May everything go smoothly and I hope you have zero side effects :)

Rn: reflective. I really need to be kinder to myself and stop tearing myself apart for things I can't control.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Unknown? It's actually hard to describe. I don't know if I'm happy or sad; maybe both?
    Rn: reflective. I really need to be kinder to myself and stop tearing myself apart for things I can't control.
    I agree with that! :)

Years
  • Worried
    About the people below:

Pointless

Imprisoned

worthless

EMOTION 2.0

Doubt there's anything I could say or do to make them feel better, so I'll use some kitty support and hope all of you feel better soon!

EMOTION 2.0

EMOTION 2.0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    My leg got caught in a vine of thorns while walking the dog. Even worse because I was wearing shorts with no socks.

Awful burning pain

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Tired and slightly anxious. At least I'm not ruminating as much as I have recently.

Years
    • Seen today
    Such relief at last

Ouch. How are you doing now with your leg? Sends you a teddiursa hug. I hope things have gotten better. Hang in there Zeostar <3

I'm good now, thanks. My skin heals quickly.

Since Im posting here, happiness. I got the chance to pick up a large box turtle. He was retreated into his shell, but a cool experience nonetheless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back