• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Woke up to getting my Australian travel exemption granted, after like 13 rejections across two months. Finally, am so relieved this part is done!! Next step.. actually get flights…

Years
  • Woke up to getting my Australian travel exemption granted, after like 13 rejections across two months. Finally, am so relieved this part is done!! Next step.. actually get flights…

Finally!!!!! That is truly awesome news, I'm soooooooooooo happy for you!

Congratulations ❤

Rn: exhausted, but now ecstatic!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Anxious and concerned.

I'm probably being paranoid but I haven't heard from my partner and that always worries me, since he usually drops a message when he gets home 🙈

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Saddened, with the blues. Wishing for bunnies and hugs.

I mean, I can hang in there, but... some days, it's tough, you know? idk anymore

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Uneasy.

Saddened, with the blues. Wishing for bunnies and hugs.

I mean, I can hang in there, but... some days, it's tough, you know? idk anymore

I hope things look up for you soon, Shawn. Sending hugs and a photo of my bunny if that helps in any way!

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Exhausted. My health has made me feel very unsafe recently, and the heatwave going on right now is not helping matters =/

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Conflicted. I just got a new job and I really like the people there as in a whole ton, but the Uber home tonight (my 3rd shift so far) was outrageously expensive compared to the first 2 drives home. I just took a vacation to Florida and while I was there (11 days) they held this position for me. I really don't want to leave but can't subject myself to paying for overpriced rides home. If any of my PC friends can offer some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back