• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sluggish

Honestly I'm completely exhausted. I haven't been sleeping and again only got about 1 1/2 hours last night.

I've also fallen 3 times so far today. Luckily I haven't broken anything that I know of, but omg I'm just in so much pain lately.

Yay me being all cheery 😅

Absolutely fucking furious. The 17th of August cannot come soon enough, because I am this close to handing in my notice with work and letting them fucking sink in their bullshit…

EMOTION 2.0

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So, I'm getting better

I was uh, feeling pretty traumatized/upset earlier today because myself and a couple of staff witnessed a stabbing(well, not the actual stabbing, but, the after effects) and... it was pretty horrible x: not something I'd wish on anyone

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just a general sort of depression, I guess. Basically, me having another one of those moments realizing how messed up and lonely not only my life, but basically everything around me is. All my shortcomings, all the problems I can't solve despite society expecting me to be able to, people going through lists rather than taking me serious, people too obsession with their logical thinking that I still have to work with (and who love to remind me that if something doesn't go my way it's completely my fault and I should just think like them), people who continue with their having a relationship and me still doing mostly just work, moving between home and work and basically just waiting just a little while until it is time to sleep. <_<

Years
  • Spoiler:

*big hugs* all round <3

And good luck RB!

Rn: Very tired, but still determined!

Years
  • About to nod off tbh. think I might turn in early today.

Just a general sort of depression, I guess. Basically, me having another one of those moments realizing how messed up and lonely not only my life, but basically everything around me is. All my shortcomings, all the problems I can't solve despite society expecting me to be able to, people going through lists rather than taking me serious, people too obsession with their logical thinking that I still have to work with (and who love to remind me that if something doesn't go my way it's completely my fault and I should just think like them), people who continue with their having a relationship and me still doing mostly just work, moving between home and work and basically just waiting just a little while until it is time to sleep. <_<

Scared af about the decisions I made today about tomorrow's plans and Thursday's plans.
    More scared about tomorrow though. Scared of seeing several people tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Good Luck ^.^

slightly annoyed, mostly not looking forward to tomorrow at work. @_@

So, I'm getting better

I was uh, feeling pretty traumatized/upset earlier today because myself and a couple of staff witnessed a stabbing(well, not the actual stabbing, but, the after effects) and... it was pretty horrible x: not something I'd wish on anyone

EMOTION 2.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back