• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    Chaps, we've hit a new low. Stuff ain't working out and that means I have a meeting today, to essentially review if I am 'capable' of doing my job (because of the health issues I am having currently). Chances are very slim, but dismissal is potentially part of the outcome of it. Fun fun.

Years
    Uncertain, like I have a 'mid-life crisis' thing going on. :/

Best wishes for you to feel better soon, SteCisGreendog.

I wish you to feel better soon, Corrin.

Chaps, we've hit a new low. Stuff ain't working out and that means I have a meeting today, to essentially review if I am 'capable' of doing my job (because of the health issues I am having currently). Chances are very slim, but dismissal is potentially part of the outcome of it. Fun fun.

Best wishes for you to get better as soon as possible, Arcaneum, and best of luck to keep your job. Your friends are with you!

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Sad/shocked. While competing on Zelda Link to the Past with a friend tonight, I just lost 2 hours of playtime via a soft-locking glitch on an emulator. I never had a game-stopping glitch for as long as I can remember - a real moodkiller.

I promised him that I will get no further than I got to in his absence when we pick it up again.

Back