• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
  • A mix of pissed off and depressed..

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I hope you feel better soon FullMetal_Ashheart. You and your mom probably did fine before without him, and you will continue to be okay when he's out of the picture. Be there for your mom as I'm sure she will be for you, help each other heal through the pain the best you can

Years
  • In response to the 40 dollars being stolen, I think I overreacted yesterday, so my feeling is guilty...and tired. I had a life planning meeting earlier, and I had to stay late today because I always stay late on Wednesdays (don't ask). At the same time, I saw my friend, and finally saw him for what he's worth...a geek with a big heart. He's just a friend though. I don't see us dating despite us both being geeks. But he cheered me up and that's all that matters. So despite feeling guilty and tired, I guess i'm...content? Idk.

Years
  • Tired. I always super sleep in on Saturdays. Also kind of pissed off my laptop won't let me take the quiz for the Get Together. My laptop can be really dumb sometimes but alas that is life. I have to work out some stuff this month anyway so I wouldn't mind sitting out this year...maybe.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Saddened to learn about the passing of one my professors.

A veteran who witnessed the atrocities of fighting in Vietnam, but honestly the sweetest and most inspiring soul I had ever met. Took the time to personally speak with many young adults such as myself who felt a 'little lost'.

Glad I met him.

Back