• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Going through a bad cold so that sucks, but hey, I found an old pic of me dated June 7th, 2019!!

I look like a babyyy 😭😭

Come to think of it, it's from a time when nobody knew about what was coming 6 months after and that's quite something to think about!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Very happy! ^^
    Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Mixed, but relieved.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Exhausted.

Spent literally the whole day deep cleaning the house and giving the poor cat a bath after finding out he got fleas. May have to give him another bath unfortunately.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • EMOTION Round 3
    Ummm... overall, struggling?

This month hasn't been good and I've been dealing with a lot of emotions. Some bad news for Love Live came out a few days ago, and I've been struggling emotionally with the idea someone I looked up to as a kid wasn't a good person. The responses from some of my friends has been to make fun of it all and say "Look how trash this is" and it's hurt. I'm in the middle of taking a break off social media (since I was spending my time looking at more things that made it worse) and just been holding my breath I can make it through the rest of the month; going back and forth between enjoying myself with a distraction and remembering it all has been awkward.
    Of course I don't wanna just trauma dump or anything here, but getting the thoughts out helps, right?

Either way I wish everyone here feels a little better soon. I'll still be cheering for you.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • EMOTION Round 3

This month hasn't been good and I've been dealing with a lot of emotions. Some bad news for Love Live came out a few days ago, and I've been struggling emotionally with the idea someone I looked up to as a kid wasn't a good person. The responses from some of my friends has been to make fun of it all and say "Look how trash this is" and it's hurt. I'm in the middle of taking a break off social media (since I was spending my time looking at more things that made it worse) and just been holding my breath I can make it through the rest of the month; going back and forth between enjoying myself with a distraction and remembering it all has been awkward.
    Of course I don't wanna just trauma dump or anything here, but getting the thoughts out helps, right?

Either way I wish everyone here feels a little better soon. I'll still be cheering for you.
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like a good month at all. best wishes for February to go better for you! :love:

As for me, I'm very happy that I found shiny regice today!

Years
  • Not good pretty drained and feeling empty with a mix of pain in a way and I'm not sure how to get back to be good again. I'm trying but it's hard.
    EMOTION Round 3

I am sorry to hear that...
    Hisuitake, best wishes for you to get better soon. We are with you all the way!
    Setsuna, take the time you need to rest, and don't worry, we are here if you need a friendly ear. I wish you a better february month.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • EMOTION Round 3

Seems like there's a never ending river of bad things coming out about people these days... Not sure what happened with LL, but I'm sorry that something happened envolving a series you love...

As for me... Tired... Really tired... Had a bad case of insomnialast night... Ugh...

Back