• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Kinda lonely.

Hey Lav, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way... If you're ever wishing you had someone to play some games with or something I'd be happy to play with ya! (provided I'm around of course :p) Not sure if that would help with exactly how you're feeling, but I figured I'd offer regardless. Hope you feel better soon!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
*Friendly hug*
Hey Lav, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way... If you're ever wishing you had someone to play some games with or something I'd be happy to play with ya! (provided I'm around of course :p) Not sure if that would help with exactly how you're feeling, but I figured I'd offer regardless. Hope you feel better soon!
I feel a lot better now, thanks you guys, you're all the best!:love:

Last edited:
Years
*Is doing something on computer. Turns out electricity has to be switched off a while (again). Forgets to save what I was doing. Has to do it all again.*
Emotion :
Spoiler:

Back