• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Escape the Lab

Years
  • PC Username:apro
    Team:Gears
    Discord Username: aprogergely
    Investigate: the coat on the hanger by the door

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • PC Username: Aquacorde
    Team: Apricorns
    Discord Username: aquacasey
    Investigate: what's cookin' good lookin'? (stove/oven)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    PC Username: 5qwerty
    Discord Username: 5qwerty
    Investigate: Coat Rack

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    PC Username: wolf
    Investigate: TV on the wall

LeGoldenWolf

LeGoldenWolf - The Goldenest Boi
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    PC Username: LeGoldenWolf
    Discord: le_goldenwolf (only use this)
    Investigate: the bin

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    All updated! Everyone who posted above me should have their hints - if I missed you let me know.
    (not sure if we need to repost our signup stuff, but since everyone else is...)
    It's just there so I can update my spreadsheet quicker with names and teams! :)

Years
  • PC Username: Sammi
    Team: Gears
    Discord Username: shinydwebble
    Investigate: The shelving unit next to the stack of boxes. Middle shelf if I can't check it all, because I'm short and would never be able to reach the top shelf :(

Years
  • PC Username: Arcaneum
    Discord Username: Arcaneum
    Investigate: The green boiler thing in the bottom left

Years
  • PC Username: Sammi
    Discord Username: shinydwebble
    Investigate: The potted plant in the corner

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Laboratory

credit to PeekyChew for the map I did not have time to map the last one lmao

Important! Copying over from my Discord ping:
    So for the last room, I did some thinking - while there is some game aspect to the investigation, it's mostly a mechanic that largely favours the team with the most active participants, and while one could say that's kind of the spirit of most events I thought that just might not be very fun overall, so I decided to do something different and just give out all the initial clues in the room post - the rest of the game should play out similarly, you guys can ping me in your respective team channel/thread when you want to submit actions and progress through the room, and after two incorrect moves your team will not be able to make any more actions for the day.

Thanks for your patience throughout this event, by the way! Not just awaiting the long-overdue final room, but I know I have made a LOT of changes to the event throughout the GT, mainly because this is something brand-new I worked on by myself and I learned a lot about how to (hopefully) improve things through trial and error. I know it's been a far from perfect experience, but I hope it's been fun and that if I bring it back for future GTs I'll have ironed out a lot of the kinks!

TL;DR - No investigation process - click the image and you should get an annotated version with all the clues! It is a large image so on any device you should be able to zoom in to read all the notes and see all the details.

"What movie is playing on the TV"? I'm glad you asked.

Back