• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Events from Black 2 & extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Those Torkoal are breedjects for what its worth.

Wait I clicked too soon, what's in the Egg?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    I love Torkoal. You trying to get a shiny? The egg is an own tempo Rockruff. I wasn't sure if you wanted one

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I love Torkoal. You trying to get a shiny? The egg is an own tempo Rockruff. I wasn't sure if you wanted one

Think I have a Dusk Forme kicking around somewhere, but can't hurt to have a spare! If I do, I'll just pass it on next time someone posts looking. Searching again now! Went to HOME instead of capture

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Na Torkoal was just to get a good one for Doubles. Tu'i Malila, named after possibly the oldest tortoise to ever live!

Giving you a Galarian Slowpoke breedject in a Dream Ball, and a Milcery that I bred from a 6IV shiny so it should have good genes too in case you needed it :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Think I have a Dusk Forme kicking around somewhere, but can't hurt to have a spare! If I do, I'll just pass it on next time someone posts looking. Searching again now! Went to HOME instead of capture

Na Torkoal was just to get a good one for Doubles. Tu'i Malila, named after possibly the oldest tortoise to ever live!

Giving you a Galarian Slowpoke breedject in a Dream Ball, and a Milcery that I bred from a 6IV shiny so it should have good genes too in case you needed it :)

Cool! Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    No, thank you! Very generous with these!

You're welcome! :) I've reset my copies of Gen5 quite a few times to get extras to give out. Right now I'm going into random trades on SwSh to give more out.

Originally I had like five boxes full of these, haha. I've been given them out randomly and to people on Reddit for the last couple weeks. I'm finally on my last box 😁

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    are they tradeable through home as i dont have the means to trade through game :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    hello, if possible, can i get genesect through sword?
    as i don't have the means to trade through pokehome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back