• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been banned?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I was never banned nor did I ever received infractions here.

I was only banned from two previous forums I've joined: Serebii and Bulbagarden. First time I was banned on Serebii was due to my accidental trolling on a Smash Bros. thread when I mistook a game thread from a Smash Bros. forum as real news regarding Brawl's roster. The second time, which was a permaban, was when someone stole my account and caused trouble with it after sharing my password with a new friend I made. I was banned from BMGF three times, with a third being a permaban, due to my own pessimistic behavior, as well as not accepting other people's opinions and attempting suicide to please the people who were fed up with me and my previous behavior, because I want to please everyone so no one will dislike me and be accepted as one of them. Due to these terrible situations, I tried to avoid these from ever happening again here on PC, though I wish to be accepted by the most-respected users here, besides the mods.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was banned from EGC once but that was an April fools joke.

In all seriousness I have a clean record (no warnings/infractions/bannings) and i intend to keep it that way for life.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    As far as I'm aware I've never been banned from another forum but I could be wrong. As for PC, no.

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
    Years
  • Guess where? In gamefaqs of course. It's much likely to happen when you have lot of haters and they decide to act like trolls. I remember a ocasion when they tried to troll me and I pretended I put 'em into my ignore list and I could see how much fake most of them really are and then I decided to appear there and that caused chaos and the board almost died.

I was suspended and warned various times for spamming though. I actually liked doing that haha

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't recall ever being given a warning/infraction/ban. Then again, I usually sign up for a forum, post there for about a week, and then never visit it again. So, not a lot of time to rack up violations anyway. :P

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Never banned, no; not here or anywhere.

One forum I nearly did (should have been?) was enough to set me straight, as I was a total flaming noob when I discovered the Internet. I went from one warn away from a permaban, to eventually becoming staff (as far as asst. admin). Hell, some of you guys may remember this forum even; I certainly miss it. :( Pokecorner forums~

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
  • I never got banned in any other forum..... If a video game server counts then I was.... A stupid 8 year old kid who became Temp. Mod in a Minecraft server was promoted to Mod he lied to the Founder of the server which was 13 years old.... that I was advertising a random server, Then I was banned..... and that's why I don't play servers with 13 year old Founders... So I made used a cracked Minecraft to change my name then trolled that server.. :3 (I was a Head-Admin there)

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I've been banned from places for inactivity, but honestly that's about it. Usually I don't hang around a website long enough to get banned, I just drift around. The only legit ban I had was on youtube, I was banned for a year there for copyright.

Outlier

The most I've ever got was an informal warning on PC, I deserved that though. Also, I think a photo I put on Facebook got reported and taken down for inappropriate sexual content, somebody didn't like slight cleavage :(

I didn't see the photo but I bet it was no more offensive than the skimpy clothing the female pokemon protagonists wear.

Bulbartle

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Umm I was banned here last month when Im 12 yrs. old because it requires to be 13 yrs. old to join this community.I was banned for a couple of mmorpgs including Pokemon Showdown :P.

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Oh yeah! Ban party! I was banned once here. Not sure why. lol I was also banned on Nintendo 3DS Community, by a power hungry new mod. Now he is an Admin.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • Got suspended on SPUF for 2 weeks to a month if you guys don't know what that is I swear I will educate you with my fists for having a massive argument with someone. We're now alright with each other and both agreed we were acting immaturely.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    A few years ago I was banned on a different forum for three months. I don't even remember what I did to get banned, though. But it was probably something really dumb :v

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I've never gotten a ban on any forum I've been on. I got an infraction on one forum I used to frequent for breaking the signature rules but that's it really.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Out of the many forums I've been on, I've only bee suspended once and it was for a week. Now I'm an editor on the forum. lol

I try to follow all of the rules and be respectful on forums.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Getting banned? I've never got banned at any forums at all. I believe I only have an informal reminder here.

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
  • I got banned on Runescape when I was 13... I was told to type some url to get a rare item, and, gullible as I was, I typed the url, but as a chat message. I got banned for promoting a hacking site.

Now that I'm older, I don't know what I ever saw in RS...

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
    Years
  • Never. Though, I ban other people on PRO. I once got close to my Developer power being taken away for making a huge mistake... by an admin. Not that I recall it was a mistake, but yeah...I do ban others, never got myself. And I'd like to list it as an achievement. I guess so?

Though, listen up. Bans are mostly, if not always reasonable.

Back