• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • ii'll ju2t be over here waiitiing two diie wiith diigniity, ok well maybe iit'2 two late for that, but ju2t diie ii gue22, and y'all can 2uck iit ******e2.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • GG no matter the outcome.

For the record, as the Joker, I was a third party converter role. :) I converted Faedeads each night I was in the chat, so I had Lost, Bard, Kiyo, Golgari, Ullion, Wiz, and maybe one other. Depending on the outcome of these battles, the Joker Gang possibly won. It was me, Golgari, and Ulli at the end. So unless there's GM Shenanigans or any of us got killed, we've got a good shot of winning it for the Joker, which would be an awesome victory for me - especially after dying so early and being revived.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    GG no matter the outcome.

For the record, as the Joker, I was a third party converter role. :) I converted Faedeads each night I was in the chat, so I had Lost, Bard, Kiyo, Golgari, Ullion, Wiz, and maybe one other. Depending on the outcome of these battles, the Joker Gang possibly won. It was me, Golgari, and Ulli at the end. So unless there's GM Shenanigans or any of us got killed, we've got a good shot of winning it for the Joker, which would be an awesome victory for me - especially after dying so early and being revived.

lol

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • the number of replies to this thread caught my eye and that deserves a commendation

BQCseEJ.png

Back