• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Looks like I'm leaping off a bandwagon onto a moving one?

##Unburn Sun

##Burn Bardothren

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ##Burn Bardothren

And Omi out with your role first before your false accusation

Inb4 you tryna claiming my foxy role

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • A Gunshot is Heard!

The creature that was once Gareth Kelle began to panic. He recalled certain details from his previous form, and he knew there were dangers lurking in his past. His sister was formidable, and their apprentice was armed.

He spoke to the creature that he had just given a magic pistol to before his transformation occurred, convincing him to take out the old apprentice before he proved deadly.

The man who was once known as Janus Flynn immediately grabbed hold of his pistol and aimed it at Hani Li.

"Die!" gimmepie shouted as he prepared to pull the trigger.

"Wait!" Hani screamed, tossing aside the pistol he was just about to use against gimmepie, before his target had beaten him to the draw.

"I'll join you! You don't need to kill me!"

And now, Grendel had his most powerful ally yet, in the form of the Kappa.
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Tempest said:
    Wiicked said:
    Seth Rollins said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Sun said:
    Fletch said:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • 218.png_large

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Reading that narrative makes me think that GP isn't Grendel. Seems more like he was going to shoot whoever the Kappa was, but the Kappa somehow got recruited? Either way, I guess GP is a part of the cult as well so it wouldn't hurt to lynch him next.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

A Fool's Insights
    Arxium had faced much death and destruction in a mere two and a half days. People were frightened, angered, and lashing out. The royal adviser was dead, and even the monsters perpetuating the fear and violence couldn't seem to keep themselves together. It was a time of complete and utter turmoil. Every side needed some assistance, and the townspeople could use something to lighten their spirits.

And that was where a strange visitor found himself in the conflict.

The surviving citizens of Arxium were gathered within the main hall of the palace. The Queen stood by her throne where her son now sat, listening to the concerns of her people. Without her adviser, she was without guidance, but she was not helpless. Lady Avra was a resourceful woman, and in some ways she was better off without Baldassare there to guide her. He had helped the royal family for generations, so his absence was felt deeply, but the Queen would survive, and so long as she did, she would ensure that her people did as well.

Suddenly, there was a commotion by the doors. The Queen noticed before anyone else, watching as the doors to the hall slowly opened. The sound quickly drew the attention of everyone gathered. And now the spotlight was on the man that had just entered the city. By his attire, he appeared to be some sort of court jester.

But not Lady Avra's court jester.

He bounced into the room, his demeanor light despite his dark appearance. He looked around at everyone gathered as he made his way to the center of the room, spinning and bowing as he greeted random bystanders that looked on in confusion.

When he finally stopped skipping around, he began to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen of our great empire! I am but a humble entertainer, here to uplift your spirits in what I hear is a deeply troubling time!"

He gave a short speech about his craft, told a few jokes, and began to dance around as jesters are wont to do. The children immediately took a liking to him, and some of the older individuals gathered seemed to appreciate his presence. Some seemed more nonplussed.

The Queen herself was unsure of how to react. Should she have the man stopped? He seemed harmless, but he was a stranger nonetheless, and how could a stranger be trusted in these times when even friends and family appeared suspicious? But, then again, perhaps a stranger was exactly what he needed. If he'd just arrived in Arxium, he certainly wasn't one of the monsters that had been terrorizing it. He could be a new monster, but he could also be of help.

For the time being, she deigned to allow the continuance of his performance. He couldn't exactly be a danger with so many eyes on him, could he?

Eventually, between his dances and his songs, he began to offer a little game.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, I have a riddle for you all! It is a simple one, truly, but think of it as a test of sorts! If it goes well, I may present you with another riddle! Or maybe, if your answer impresses me, I may present you with . . . a wish."

Murmurs broke out through the crowd. A wish? What did the fool mean?

"You heard right, ladies and gentlemen! The first person to impress me shall be granted one wish! Anything the heart desires! I promise! And I always make good on my promises!"

He danced around the crowd, his infectious energy seeming to bring some of them to buy into what he was saying.

"Now, for the first puzzle!"

He began to speak in a songlike manner.
    "I am your strength, I am your bane
    I am your stability that drives you insane
    I am everything, I am nothing
    I am your thoughts, I am your dreams
    I am your power, your goal
    I am forever out of your reach
    I am this song
    I am never wrong
    But neither am I truth
    I do not care for you
    But I am your shield
    I do not root for you
    But I am your sword
    I do not speak for you
    But I am your pen
    And the greatest paradox of all
    Is wonderimg what I am"​
    There was a moment of silence before he spoke again.

"Now, does anyone have an answer?"

NwEWjLq.jpg
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said: