• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Answers can be PMed or posted.

And you can guess again once half of the surviving players have guessed.

Two people have guessed so far. There are thirty-three players. Once sixteen have guessed, everyone gets a second guess.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • ##Guess Whitney Houston. Why not? I'm sure there are about four different lyrics to her songs in that thing, and I've always been shit with riddles.

Re-reading the shenanigans on the previous page leads me to believe that gimmepie is a now-culted Kappa. Not the leader, but a good lynch target nonetheless.

Years
  • ##Guess Whitney Houston. Why not? I'm sure there are about four different lyrics to her songs in that thing, and I've always been shit with riddles.

Re-reading the shenanigans on the previous page leads me to believe that gimmepie is a now-culted Kappa. Not the leader, but a good lynch target nonetheless.

I am very clearly not the Kappa.
    Also, don't burn me just kill Grendel and all of his recruits go free anyway. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ##Burn Sun

I'm a bad guesser... eh I'll probably just throw it out

##Guess the Gamemaster, Nakuzami

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I am very clearly not the Kappa.
    Also, don't burn me just kill Grendel and all of his recruits go free anyway. :D
    I thought culties died if their leader did, although I guess technically dying is being set free. Oh and did I mean how funny it was some people thought that me and my cat man got Grendeled?

Back