• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • ...but the Hydra was in red the last phase post also; this isn't new information. It's thanks to the Hydra that Moses is dead! All hail the Hydra, until her own slaughter, that is!
    Oh, you're right I completely missed that. Though I still don't understand how or why the Hydra was converted.

Well, if the Hydra was mafia, then it is very likely that the mafia know who Gretel is, unless the Hydra was not added to the Shepherd chat. Which is also a possibility since it attacked Pelicia aka Moses the previous night.

So can someone be so kind as to offer a tl;dr summary of the last 800 posts because I'm really too lazy
    A bunch of people died. Bard and gimmepie are Grendel recruits. Nathan solved a riddle but wasted his powerful wish. More people died.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yeah, I was confused as to why people were like 'BUT GRENDEL HASN'T REVEALED HIMSELF!!!!?!??!?!?'

[##burn] Bardothren

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • [##BURN] Bardothren

Really nothing else to say. :/ Didn't get any PMs last night, and didn't have anything else happen.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • ##BURN: Bartdodarn Bardothren

Aaand there hasn't been a tanuki report yet, so I guess they died?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Guys, Bard is a recruit, not Grendel. I thought we had established that before.

On the other hand, I now know who Grendel is. If you would all be so kind as to switch your votes, we might get somewhere.

## Burn BidoofFTW

Back