• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Colors!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • Blue. Anything near blue, the water, the sky (no not the clouds) Why? When I wear clothes and combine it with blue, It looks pretty cool. I also think the sky and ocean has the most beautiful color that can be seen. Aside blue, I also came to like black and white. They're good for fashion.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 1. Blue
    2. Blue
    3. Blue

Try guess which one from the above is my favorite color. P:

Aside from blue, I like the color brown, yellow, white and orange. idk why though, I just love the colors.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've never really had a favourite colour. When it comes to clothing I'm more of a tones guy than a colour guy. Lots of grey, brown, black and white in my wardrobe. My car is grey, not that I had much choice in it as I bought it used. I guess my favourite colour is blue, but looking around my room, I don't have any blue things aside from my 3DS funnily enough, and that is only because they were out of black when I bought it. I have some blue ties, so I don't know, I guess I like blue because I sure as hell don't like red.

Years
  • Since we are allowed to include it, black.

I just love it, although I have no idea exactly what attracts me to the colour so much.
    As an added bonus everything seems to look better when combined with black.

Red is already a really pleasant colour, add black and it's incredible to look at.
    Even yellow, a colour I hate, looks good when combined with black.

Years
  • Since we are allowed to include it, black.

I just love it, although I have no idea exactly what attracts me to the colour so much.
    As an added bonus everything seems to look better when combined with black.

Red is already a really pleasant colour, add black and it's incredible to look at.
    Even yellow, a colour I hate, looks good when combined with black.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I like red, blue, purple, green and orange, but they must be certain kinds of shades or else they don't get my full approval. I also don't mind white and black.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    My profile colors. But I think red/orange is like a universal favorite color, so I'm a bit generic.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I love ocean blue. I'm just a huge ocean nut in general so it's become my favorite color as a result. I'm also a fan of green. I love all colors associated with the natural world.

Years
  • Green, red and blue for me. Yellow is too bright for my tastes, orange and purple are alright. Black and white aren't as shabby either, but brown...eh.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Not sure that I have a favourite colour. Most of my clothes are blue so let's go with that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love the color green! Literally any green that's out there. Neon green, lime green, sea green, puke green, if it says green, it's my favorite color.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    My favorite color has to be Cyan

Such a lovely and happy color what's not to like about it? :D

Nakala Pri

Lime green, sky blue and red. :P I really like vibrant colours that reflects a happy attitude. :D Black is a bit too common for me and it wears me down, makes me think of voids, burnt toast and chewed television cords. xD

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Well, since I fanboy over a team called the Blues, I'm going to have to go with blue.

Back