• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Character

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
    Years
    C.C. from Code Geass. She isn't one of those perfect Yamato Nadeshiko types, (Except during the "Incident") but she's not really trying to be masculine either. She's cool, playful, smart, and inside she's quite sensitive and caring. Pure awesome.

Also, Kino from Kino's Journey is a close second.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
    Some of my favorite female characters are:
    Teresa from Claymore
    Louise Fort Drake from Galaxy Railways
    Seras Victoria from Hellsing

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Charlotte from IS <Infinite Stratos> is unbelievably cute. And being voiced by Kana Hanazawa doesn't hurt, either.

Elsie and Kanon from The World God Only Knows are both really cute characters. They also happen to be voiced by Kanae Itou and Nao Toyama, respectively; one being a favourite established voice actor of mine and the other my favourite new voice actor.

Winry from FMA. Not much to say about this one, but she speaks for herself.

I have many more, like Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku and Mugi from K-ON!, but that should do for now. Definitely Charlotte at the top right now, though.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    I've got quite a few. Rukia from Bleach, Houki from IS: Infinite Stratos, Revy from Black Lagoon, Haruhi Suzumiya from TMoHS , Konata from Lucky Star and Holo from Spice & Wolf.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Adding these two because they're awesome.
    Spoiler:

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    Kuroshitsuji
    -- Madame Red

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    -- Winry Rockbell

Kekkaishi
    --
    Tokine Yukimura

Soul Eater
    -- Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

Jyu-Oh-Sei
    -- Tiz

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    My favorite is Revy from Black Lagoon. She's one bad ..uhh.. she's tough and fearless. =D Awesome character and really strong personality, that's why I like her.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    For Moeness: Nyu
    For badassery: Lucy (Though she and the above are the same people, they are two completely different personalities. One is a mass killer that has the desire to destroy the world and all inhabitants, and has the power to. The other is, simply put, MOE.)
    Overall: If it counts, name any of the characters in Touhou. All are girls, all are extremely powerful. The bunny girls in my avatar are from it and even they are powerful.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Some of them ~

Akemi Homura and Kaname Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica - both wonderful characters, became my favorites after I finished the show.

Furude Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Furukawa Nagisa from Clannad
    Nia Teppelin from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    ^ both make me ;_;.

Always liked Rin from Inuyasha, too.

Back