• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Sun and Moon Pokemon Thus Far?

Check All Pokemon That Are In Your Top 10 Pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Well Sun and Moon are getting close to their release (just 2 months!), so I feel that a majority of the Pokemon have been revealed at this point. So which Pokemon revealed thus far is your favorite? Alola forms count as well.
    My favorite new Pokemon is Bewear (with Exeggcutor just behind). I can't quite say why I love Bewear, but there is just something about it that I love. Maybe it's its bear-like appearance, or its desire for a hug, but Bewear just looks incredible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Drampa. Such a cool design and and the best flavour text. All it wants to do is be peaceful and eat berries. Friendly to everybody unless you bother children. Purest of the pure.

Years
    Looking back through the list of new Pokemon, there's been quite a few cool ones but for me my favourite is either Bounsweet or Jangmo-o. I love Bounsweet's design and although I probably won't use one on my team, I'll definitely be catching one to place in my 'favourites' box. I'll definitely be using Jangmo-o on the other hand, I love Dragon Pokemon and Drampa didn't quite do it for me but this little guy's design is awesome and I can't wait to have one in my team.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Lurantis, Litten and Mimikyu. Those are the three that I'm 100% using on my first playthrough. I love the diversity of type combinations that this gen seems to be introducing, something I hope that continues with the upcoming reveals.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I personally very much hope we have not seen a majority of the pokemon. I would be very underwhelmed if that is the case and am holding out hope that there are many pokemon waiting for us in game that we do not yet know of!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Drampa and Rowlet are my two favourites right now and the only two I'd say have definitely got a spot on my team.

You know I was just thinking the other day how cool it'll be to brush Drampa in Pokemon Refresh. Honestly that guy is so fluffy I kinda want to give him a hug. :P

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    well lycanroc is horrible and i hate it thanks for asking

But in all seriousness, other than Lycanroc, I have to say I have a thing for Cutiefly and Jangmo-o. The former's design is already so cute and the latter looks really promising... I can't wait to see their evolutions! And I also like Lurantis, who, next to Lycanroc, is probably the only Pokemon so far I'm definitely going to be using on my first playthrough.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Bruxish, Salandit, and Mimikyu are my top three favorites so far. I absolutely love their designs (especially Bruxish!) and they seem like they will all be competitively viable and powerful in that aspect.

I actually really like most of the designs of the pokemon revealed, none of them really bother me, this generation might even become my new favorite generation of pokemon designs.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Jangmo-o for sure.
    It's description is what really draws me to it.

Crabrawler is number two for me. The details in the design are really nice.
    Bothe these guys will definitely be on my team. If i can use them competitively even better =).

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I don't have a clear favourite yet, but I'm really interested in Litten, Pikipek, Komala, Vikavolt, Salandit, Mimikyu, Bewear, Mudsdale, Lurantis, Palossand, Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Turtonator, Crabrawler, Jangmo-o, Passimian, and Midnight Lycanroc.

As for Alola forms, I like the ones of Raichu and Marowak the most.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Idk if I'd call it my favorite but I really do like Rockruff. It's nice having an early game Rock type that isn't just like literally a rock. Especially considering that since Rockruff is based off of a dog they really could've just ended up being lazy and designating it as the early game mammal and made it Normal type and just evolve into a bigger dog. But instead they were like "nah fam let's not make it normal type and then give a split evo too" and that's great really =)

Jangmo-o seems like it potentially could be awesome too.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I doubt we have seen the majority of them. Would leave us with few lines then XY and I just don't see that happening again.

As for which ones I like the most, Mudsdale is my clear favorite out of every pokemon I have seen thus far. I don't want to judge most of them, as most of the will probably evolve. I like Pikipek's design, but waiting for its 2 evolutions to be shown.

My top 5 are these:
    1. Mudsdale
    2. Vikavolt
    3. Alolan Ninetails
    4. Rowlet/Poppilion
    5. Lycanroc (Midday) Passimian

Ok, top 7. Hard to choose only 5.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2018
    1.Togedemaru
    2.Cutiefly
    3.Rockruff and the sun form evo