• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Tracks of B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I'm impressed with the soundtrack for Black and White, the music for Pokemon sure has developed quite a bit. Tower of Heaven, N's Final Battle/Castle and Ancient Castle are some of my favorites, though I haven't heard them all.

Also with Ghetsis' theme, it sounded like the voices are chanting "DENNIS" when I first heard it and it still does, even more-so because of the joke. So this song to me is both scary and funny at the same time. A kid named Dennis playing this game would be creeped out.

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • Yeah, it'd be hilarious if as a gag in the third version they put in some guy named Dennis and Ghetsis stalked him wherever he went.

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
  • I like the Low HP music, I thought It was a nice addition.
    There was some battle music at the end that's similar to the champion music in hg/ss and I really like that.
    The Ghetsis ambience was decent too

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • I like the short bit you here at the top(very top) of the Dragonspiral Tower. It's not much to it but it still sounds epic to me.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • The best I've heard is actually the Kanto Champ music but since you don't actually hear it in game, I guess I like the elite 4 theme just as much.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I absolutely love the music in this game. And I am only half way through :P

My favorites tracks include the Rival Battle, Pinwheel Forest, Desert Resort and Lostlorn Forest.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was relistening to the music and overall, N's farewell is probably the best, since it's just such an emotional theme. I liked it before, but after relistening, I like it even more. <3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Not counting Cynthia's theme, which is essentially the same as her DPP one, I'd say Ghetsis' or the Subway battle music. For cities, I like Nimbasa's. So addictively poppy! Ah, and like Nica I love N's farewell theme. *has it playing right now* So beautiful.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Reshram's Theme
    Juniper's Theme
    Rival Theme
    N Final Battle Theme
    Elite four theme
    Black City
    Opelucid (both versions)
    Emotion
    N's Farewell

SFDUHDFSJDHDF THE MUSIC IS SO AMAZINGGGGGG

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I liked the N's castle bridge (the one after N "summons" his castle after he defeats alder) theme a lot, as well as opelucid city, and route 10 theme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back