• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Show(s)

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
Years
  • Here is my list:

Favourite shows currently on TV:

Curb Your Enthusiasm
    True Blood
    Modern Family
    Childrens Hospital
    Family Guy
    Law & Order: SVU
    The Vampire Diaries
    30 Rock
    Old Simpsons (Before 00s)
    SNL

Favourite Shows Off The Air:

Seinfeld (My Favourite Show Of ALL Time!!!)
    Scrubs
    Trailer Park Boys
    SCTV

I also love talk shows like Ellen, Kimmel, Letterman, etc. And I love SYTYCD!

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I love 30 Rock to death. The characters just fit in the stereotypical sense, and I love Tina Fey. It's great that it's in its sixth season. Way to go!

Community is a great show as well. Funny as heck. Yvette Nicole Brown is a goddess!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Currently it's Beavis & Butthead, It's Always Sunny In Phillidelphia, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, The Boondocks, Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, and Lockup nowadays, don't watch that too much TV though TBH otherwise I would have some more favorites out there.

That and Family Guy was one of the first shows I truly fell in love with back when I was younger in all honesty lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't really watched TV all too much lately, and thus the amount of shows that I really like have gone down. Also, some shows that I just to enjoy have became something that I just can't enjoy as much, and thus has been dropped from the list. I'm not going to be doing all-time because I fail at all-time lists, but here's a list of current favorites of mine:

Criminal Minds
    Psych
    BBC Merlin

And sadly, that's basically it. This last fall I watched Criminal Minds, which was all intense and dramatic, and then I would switch and watch the new Psych, which was much more comedic and light-hearted than Criminal Minds. Sadly, Psych's season as ended, so all that's left is Criminal Minds. As for BBS Merlin the new season is out in the US, but my sister and I already watched a few of the episodes online. Depending on how things work out, we'll either was the rest of the season online, or just wait until the later episodes air and watch it then.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • Personally I Like power rangers- Mostly because its awsome. Dino thudners my favorite season- and i hope the rp i came up with is posted up because ive had the idea for a while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    My collection of watched TV series became rather limited recently. I'll have to fix that. I heard of a few series worth watching. Anyway, back on topic, my all time favorite as of yet are:

The Big Bang Theory
    Prison Break
    Misfits
    The Wire (or something like that)
    The O.C
    Friends
    Family Guy
    Criminal Minds

(in no particular order)

Years
  • I watch too much TV but here they are.

On Air:
    Revenge
    Once Upon a Time
    The Secret Circle
    American Horror Story
    The Walking Dead
    Parks and Recreation
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Lost Girl
    How I Met Your Mother
    True Blood
    House M.D.
    Criminal Minds
    South Park
    CSI: Las Vegas (I actually stopped watching after season 9)
    Skins
    Dexter

Off Air
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Charmed
    Xena
    Point Pleasant
    The Inside
    The O.C.
    Smallville
    Heroes (the first season was the best)

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
    Years
  • I have too many to list, but I have beem into a few crime drama's lately; ever since Smallville went off the air. some of them include NCIS and it's spin off, NCIS: LA; Hawaii Five-O, and most recently Alcatraz.

also enjoy other stuff such as Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly, How I Met Your Mother. however, Smallville will always holds a special spot in my memory because I was there for all 10 seasons; I grew up with this show, basically; and now I miss it since it ended last year. Hopefully they'll throw it onto syndication soon.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • TV Shows:
    LOST (ABC / Off Air)
    30 Rock (NBC)
    Breaking Bad (AMC)
    Scrubs (NBC then ABC / Off Air)
    American Pickers (History)
    The Office (NBC)

Cartoons:
    Adventure Time (Cartoon Network)
    Regular Show (Cartoon Network)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Person of Interest (CBS)
    Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
    The Ricky Gervais Show (HBO... comeon and start already Season 3)
    Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Discovery, Travel)
    Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC)
    Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC)
    Conan (TBS)
    Top Chef (Food)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've noticed a few listed 'Revenge' as one of their favorite shows.

Can you explain to me exactly what its about and how exactly good is it? I've seen the pilot commercial of it a long time ago and I missed it and never could catch when it's on. I am for sure interested in this show, just never got the chance to check it out. :\

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    On Air:
    South Park
    American Dad
    Family Guy
    Walking Dead
    30 Rock
    Parks & Rec
    Real Time w/ Bill Maher
    The Daily Show
    The Colbert Report
    General Hospital
    Desperate Housewives
    SNL
    Psych
    Pawn Stars
    Dexter
    Tosh.0

Off Air:
    One Life to Live (Favorite American Show in existence)
    Chuck
    All My Children
    Dead Like Me

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I'm not home often, so I usually have the DVR fired up.

Seinfeld and Fresh-Prince are always good bets. Some of the older Spongebob episodes never get old, and I can't wait until Commuity starts airing again. The Simpsons and Family Guy have become hit and miss, but the older seasons were amazing. Also Criminal Minds and NCIS are decent.

I'm also a sucker for WWE Raw and Smackdown.

Aaand finally I got into this season of Surivor on a whim, and it's been decent so far.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I think it's obvious what my favorite show of all time. :3

But I have more than 1 (shock);

Glee
    Modern Family
    Miranda
    Family Guy
    The Simpsons
    Friends
    That's so Raven
    Annoying British soaps that are hard to stop watching. )-: So that adds like an extra 5 to my list. ;;

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Scrubs
    Top Gear (BBC version over American version)
    American Pickers
    An Idiot Abroad
    Doctor Who
    Family Guy
    Friends
    30 Rock
    The Office
    The Simpsons
    Futurama
    Pawn Stars
    American Restoration
    SNL
    American Dad

Guest123_x1

I don't watch much TV, and a lot of the shows I like are those that aired years ago.
    • Wheel of Fortune (although I haven't been watching it lately since the quality of the gameplay has been on a downhill trend. I prefer older episodes, particularly when Vanna (and Susan Stafford) turned the letters.)
    • Mister Ed (I know this show is long gone, but that talking horse is so funny, always getting himself or his owner Wilbur Post into trouble)
    • COPS (the drug enforcement cases crack me up)
    • America's Most Wanted (too bad FOX had to cancel it and reduce it to quarterly specials, and I don't have cable so that I could catch it on Lifetime)
    • The Steve Wilkos Show (I know it's kinda trashy, but he deals with some very serious topics on each episode.)
    • Cheaters (another kinda trashy show, but gotta love how Joey Grecko says stuff like "I know you're upset", "On this day", and "As we begin our investigation", as well as the crew quickly repeating "everybody out!" when it's time for a confrontation.)
    • Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (man I miss seeing Looney Tunes on traditional network television!)
    • Merv Griffin's Crosswords (this was a game show that Merv Griffin created shortly before his death)
    • The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (I know everybody thinks Jay's an unfunny hack, but I love his 'Headlines', 'Hidden Messages in Famous Logos' and 'Products That Should Never Merge' segments.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have so many...

Friends
    Miranda
    Pokémon
    Desperate Housewives
    Cougar Town
    Spongebob Squarepants
    Prison Break
    The Biggest Loser
    The Simpsons
    The Big Bang Theory
    Trollied
    American Dad
    Coronation Street
    Waterloo Road
    Family Guy
    Come Fly With Me
    The Apprentice
    X-Factor
    Britains Got Talent
    Big Brother
    I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
    Pawn Stars
    Horrid Henry
    Recess
    That's So Raven
    Lloyd In Space

I'll end up adding more as they come to me..

TardisHobo

piranhapunk
    Years
  • I really don't watch much...

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (If you've never heard of him, give him a try. He's not like other late night hosts at all.)
    Doctor Who
    Adventure Time

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only really enjoy a few "current" shows, which are Glee, Desperate Housewives and Neighbours. The first one I mainly like because of the singing, the second for drama, and the third... I dunno, I have nothing really holding me to it. If I had to drop one though, I'd definitely drop Desperate Housewives or Neighbours.

As for older shows, Cheers is definitely best. Hilarious, awesome, everything. I even managed to laugh during an episode of Cheers, which is a rare thing for me and TV shows! Srsly Cheers is amazing. :(

Back