• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really hope we'll see an update soon. In news, at least. It's been so long without as much as a word.

Anybody been following Paradox Space?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm finally going to join. I've been reading more Homestuck lately so it makes sense to show my support, right?

Fairy
    ==> Your own chumhandle: I'll get back to you on this.
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit yo. \o/
    ==> How far have you read: I'm not far page wise, but I'm caught up on the story.
    ==> Answer current topic: The gigapause? I'm pretty sure what we're waiting for isn't just a single update, but the complete conclusion of the story. So I suppose the wait it worthwhile? Then again, I'm a late bloomer so by the time I read up to the pause chances are the rest will have been posted haha.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Jo<33 It's definitely right to join! Welcome to the club and welcome as a Homestuck :)

You say you are caught up on the story. Does that mean that you know about all the Beforus trolls and cherubs and dream bubbles and all? How far have you actually read-read?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Jo<33 It's definitely right to join! Welcome to the club and welcome as a Homestuck :)

You say you are caught up on the story. Does that mean that you know about all the Beforus trolls and cherubs and dream bubbles and all? How far have you actually read-read?

<3!

Yes I'm well aware of the Ancestors and god tiers and Cherubs and all that. But without checking I'm about 9/10ths of the way through act four, give or take. I blame fan art.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    <3!

Yes I'm well aware of the Ancestors and god tiers and Cherubs and all that. But without checking I'm about 9/10ths of the way through act four, give or take. I blame fan art.
    Ooh I love Act 4, when you start getting real glimpses of the beta trolls and all. But Act 5 Act 2 is best <3 and I hoped you didn't skip the intermission after Act 3! It becomes more relevant later on ;)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ooh I love Act 4, when you start getting real glimpses of the beta trolls and all. But Act 5 Act 2 is best <3 and I hoped you didn't skip the intermission after Act 3! It becomes more relevant later on ;)

Yes! I've loved Act 4 so far, but I've heard 5/2 is like *the* act to read if you like Homestuck, so I'm very excited about that. And please, if there's anything I've learned after these last few chapters it's that not a damn moment of intermission, levity, or otherwise pointless material is, in fact, pointless. More often than not it's the most important hahaha.

I have a lot of questions and curiosities about Troll society though. I find their romance (like the vernacular, for instance) and the whole hemospectrum kind of confusing. I mean I like that the detail and back story is there, but I dunno I guess I'm too saipian to get the subtleties lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes! I've loved Act 4 so far, but I've heard 5/2 is like *the* act to read if you like Homestuck, so I'm very excited about that. And please, if there's anything I've learned after these last few chapters it's that not a damn moment of intermission, levity, or otherwise pointless material is, in fact, pointless. More often than not it's the most important hahaha.

I have a lot of questions and curiosities about Troll society though. I find their romance (like the vernacular, for instance) and the whole hemospectrum kind of confusing. I mean I like that the detail and back story is there, but I dunno I guess I'm too saipian to get the subtleties lol.
    There'll be much more exposition and examples of troll romance in Act 5 Act 1, don't worry. And also Act 6, a loooot. Genders don't even matter.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I have a lot of questions and curiosities about Troll society though. I find their romance (like the vernacular, for instance) and the whole hemospectrum kind of confusing. I mean I like that the detail and back story is there, but I dunno I guess I'm too saipian to get the subtleties lol.

If you need help with troll romance, you know I'm the gal to hook up with ;3 It's actually pretty simple.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Fairy, I really like your avatar. Aranea is my favorite troll, and she looks really cute in that pic. :P

Sooo apparently the Gigapause is coming to an end, sorta. Personally I'm glad that it won't come all in one update or else it'd probably distract me too much from my school.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, news! I'll be so happy when it finally starts updating again. Following Homestuck day to day was one of the best things ever. Even if updates only happen weekly or something now, it'll still be tons better than a year of exactly nothing.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If you need help with troll romance, you know I'm the gal to hook up with ;3 It's actually pretty simple.

Thanks! I'm like, totally confused about the ashen quadrant. Like I get that the third party is supposed to watch over the two unstable trolls, but does it actually involve any love/hate feelings for the third troll? I dunno man haha.

Fairy, I really like your avatar. Aranea is my favorite troll, and she looks really cute in that pic. :P

Sooo apparently the Gigapause is coming to an end, sorta. Personally I'm glad that it won't come all in one update or else it'd probably distract me too much from my school.

Aw, thank you! But you really should be thanking Adventure! She more or less assigned Aranea as my patron troll and along with it posted this lovely avatar! :) I really like Aranea too, even though I'm still learning about a lot of that stuff.

I'm not getting my hopes up about the end of the gigapause quite yet. All it means is that I have a lot more reading to do haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks! I'm like, totally confused about the ashen quadrant. Like I get that the third party is supposed to watch over the two unstable trolls, but does it actually involve any love/hate feelings for the third troll? I dunno man haha.
    Nah, it's just a necessary thing in the troll society apparently. When two people seem to move towards a kismesisstude they shouldn't have, an auspitice (or however it's spelled, someone who is the third party in the ashen quadrant) makes sure that they don't cross the line. Like Rose tried to auspitice between Terezi and Gamzee and I think Kanaya put up with Eridan's rants about Vriska, didn't she? Not to mention Tavros/Vriska, and Kanaya viewed anyone else's relation with Vriska as unwanted since she herself had red feelings blablabla alal wow this is confusion even for me.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm like, totally confused about the ashen quadrant. Like I get that the third party is supposed to watch over the two unstable trolls, but does it actually involve any love/hate feelings for the third troll? I dunno man haha.

Aw, thank you! But you really should be thanking Adventure! She more or less assigned Aranea as my patron troll and along with it posted this lovely avatar! :) I really like Aranea too, even though I'm still learning about a lot of that stuff.

I'm not getting my hopes up about the end of the gigapause quite yet. All it means is that I have a lot more reading to do haha.
    Well in that case, you have good taste Adventure. {:3}

Now that you bring it up, I also have a had a question about the ashen quadrant: if a person acts as the Auspitice, will that mean they fill up their own ashen quadrant? And that they will no longer be eligible to have their black relationship auspiticized unless if they stop being the auspitice in another's relationship?

Salzorrah

Years
  • Auspisticism is like the most complicated quadrant out of the 4. Basically, only the auspistice fill the ashen quadrant, since they are the only ones who feel it. I'm pretty sure all of the quadrants are separate, let's say for example with Kanaya, she could have flushed with Rose, pale with Karkat, ashen with any other pair who is like nearing that craphole, and caliginous with Eridan. I'm pretty sure if you fill all quadrants, you are like the most popular guy in Alternia? I'm not sure on that bit tho :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Auspisticism is like the most complicated quadrant out of the 4. Basically, only the auspistice fill the ashen quadrant, since they are the only ones who feel it. I'm pretty sure all of the quadrants are separate, let's say for example with Kanaya, she could have flushed with Rose, pale with Karkat, ashen with any other pair who is like nearing that craphole, and caliginous with Eridan. I'm pretty sure if you fill all quadrants, you are like the most popular guy in Alternia? I'm not sure on that bit tho :x
    Kanaya is totally pale with Karkat as of the gigapause :) pretty sure she hates Eridan too much to be blackrom with him though. Not like Terezi, who don't actually want to kill Gamzee and becomes sad when she fights him.

Salzorrah

Years
  • So guys, after Halloween, do you want to do a collab together? I've always wanted to do a Homestuck collab but no one seems to go at it. I could do some CSS for the sig, but who would want to make the images or what theme should we go at?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Honestly, I'd rather not be in another collab after my current one for a while. Or! I would like similar avatars and a text based signature like Fairy's :)

EDIT: OR WELL OKAY LET'S DO TROLLS YEAH? Because there are many of those :) Dibs on Vriska! So much cool art for her, even though I most of the time like Terezi better.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • ==> Your own chumhandle: (nothing yet ;;)
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit!
    ==> How far have you read: I'm on Act 6 Act 5 right now.
    ==> Answer current topic: Collab? Yes!

Well, it's time to join. I couldn't resist the urge. Also, I wanted to be the one to bring the good news! The Gigapause is over! The server crashed very shortly after, though, hahaha. That was expected. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ==> Your own chumhandle: (nothing yet ;;)
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit!
    ==> How far have you read: I'm on Act 6 Act 5 right now.
    ==> Answer current topic: Collab? Yes!

Well, it's time to join. I couldn't resist the urge. Also, I wanted to be the one to bring the good news! The Gigapause is over! The server crashed very shortly after, though, hahaha. That was expected. :p

Whoaaa there's been an update already? Is it a flash? I won't be able to check it on my iphone if it is ;;

Edit: ok, checked but I see no update.

Also staff is going to have another collab on PC soon but after that mspaa should be up and running again and we could start our homestuck collab :3 CLAIM YOUR CHARACTERS!

Adventure: Vriska
    Leijon: Nepeta (?)
    Omicron: Aradia (?)
    Fairy: Aranea (?)

Salzorrah

Years
  • Also staff is going to have another collab on PC soon but after that mspaa should be up and running again and we could start our homestuck collab :3 CLAIM YOUR CHARACTERS!

Adventure: Vriska
    Leijon: Nepeta (?)
    Omicron: Aradia (?)
    Fairy: Aranea (?)

I wouldnt know the trouble with you three coz not on staff. Being a non-staffer, it's hard and nobody understands ;; /shot

BUT HMMMMMMMM yeah, id go with nepeta :3 ooooor meulin, just to mix it up a little ;3

BUTTTTTTTT, since we are four, and Im sure there are only 5 or 6 gonna join in, how bout we do kids instead? If we do, I wanna be Roxy :3

Back