• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • *mod post*

Hey guys! First off, I really need to start reading this. Second off, how would you like to become a featured club for FC&G? Sounds pretty cool, huh? :D Congrats to the owner(s?) of the Homestuck Fan Club for keeping on top of the updates, as well as keeping the fandom alive! (because WOW I find that amazing).

Carry on, guys! :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Although for most of you it's already November 2nd, earlier I noticed something with the site where
    Spoiler:

On another note, MSPA's server is having moar issues noooooooo

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I warned you about servers, bro!

The update is up, and so is the new update calendar! SO EXCITED. (Albeit a bit sad. ;;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *mod post*

Hey guys! First off, I really need to start reading this. Second off, how would you like to become a featured club for FC&G? Sounds pretty cool, huh? :D Congrats to the owner(s?) of the Homestuck Fan Club for keeping on top of the updates, as well as keeping the fandom alive! (because WOW I find that amazing).

Carry on, guys! :)
    Yay! Thanks Megan <333 homestuck never truly dies.

I need to check out that new update hmmmm

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I'm very intrigued by the update calendar only because if after that we start getting endgame stuff, then it could end on 4/13... no probably not. Anyways, according to a quick calculation, if all the updates had an equal amount of pages we would be seeing about 14pgs/upd8. Which, in my opinion, is pretty awesome.

In respect to Caliborn;;
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • NEW UPD8

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And it's because the strongest redrom pairing is Dad and Mom and Roxy basically is Mom and John is Dad's half-brother and as close as it gets now! Suddenly it makes sense after all :)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • And when you think about it, they are the two who haven't really suffered much in terms of relationships
    Like everyone else had some sort of trouble in their pairings but John never really went through with his and Roxy's feelings for Dirk kinda already been refused

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I already miss my Rose getup ;; Maybe I'll join staff ad Brendan one week, rejoin you as Rose next week, then Brendan again, then Rose...

Every rose has its thorn.

Also, alivecounter:

John
    Caliborn
    Terezi (how did she survive all that??)
    Roxy
    Rose??
    Jade?? (most likely she is dead and just can't remember any of her Grimbark life yet)
    Bec Noir
    Spades Slick
    PM
    Troll queen
    Aradia
    Dirk! Omgomg I want Rose and Dirk to meet
    Mayor
    Gamzee cannot possibly still be alive but he probably is because miracles

Salzorrah

Years
  • I already miss my Rose getup ;; Maybe I'll join staff ad Brendan one week, rejoin you as Rose next week, then Brendan again, then Rose...

Every rose has its thorn.

Also, alivecounter:

John
    Caliborn
    Terezi (how did she survive all that??)
    Roxy
    Rose??
    Jade?? (most likely she is dead and just can't remember any of her Grimbark life yet)
    Bec Noir
    Spades Slick
    PM
    Troll queen
    Aradia
    Dirk! Omgomg I want Rose and Dirk to meet
    Mayor
    Gamzee cannot possibly still be alive but he probably is because miracles

Jade died before the gigapause. She died a la Wizard of Oz style. She actually met Calliope haha. Also the reason why Dave's dead.

Don't forget Cr33py Jack Noir too. And how can you forget the name of the Condesce? Gamzee is probably dead, but still hoping he's alive coz of the Nepeta theory haha :p

Rose is still alive, and Terezi too, but just barely.

EDIT: Aaaaaand its my wriggling day I guess. About 7 or 8 sweeps old? Not sure. I don't keep track :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes I remember Jade's death. Oh right, in the flash they showed the clock stopping on Just for her and Heroic for Dave. Like with Jake and Jane ;;

Haha Condesce is a strange word and I'm not English :p

What is the Nepeta theory?

HAPPY WrIGGGLING DAY!!

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Yes I remember Jade's death. Oh right, in the flash they showed the clock stopping on Just for her and Heroic for Dave. Like with Jake and Jane ;;

Haha Condesce is a strange word and I'm not English :p

What is the Nepeta theory?

HAPPY WrIGGGLING DAY!!

Happy Wriggling Day =]
    happy_wriggling_day_by_loonytwin-d42f8he.jpg

Speakin of that theory, I just brushed up on it.
    Basically, it says that Nepetta used her Rogue of Heart powers to swap souls with Gamzee after he killed Equious -bluh bluh bluh it's complicated.
    You can read about it here tho
    http://nepetaisgamzee.tumblr.com/post/100727209655/can-you-please-explain-to-me-wtf-is-the-nepeta-is

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    holy fu

That just cannot be right. REALLY. Can it? No. Noooo.

But hey, she wasn't God Tier.

... Then again, John used the windy thing before he ascended. Hmmm.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Basically a tldr of the link for those who don't want to click it

Spoiler:

Also wondered why Nepeta appeared along with Terezi and Vriska as one of Caliborn's gals in the recent update. Could mean something that Nepeta MIGHT be of important use in the future updates, or is the theory true?

AND THANKS GUYS! :3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy Wriggling Day Gunner!!!!

Ok, that theory is something else. Could it be true? Why would she help Caliborn though? That's the only part that strikes me as completely out of line.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • *Reads 11/7/2014 Update*
    ...........................................................HUSSIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Back