• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hussie does enjoy a good John murder. We yelled at him to stahp and he decided to kill everyone else ._,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Speaking of which-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hussie does enjoy a good John murder. We yelled at him to stahp and he decided to kill everyone else ._,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Speaking of which-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I say we only need to talk in spoilers on the update days for the last updates :D which means today is fine.

Jade might have found Calliope through the space powers or green sun powers.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • I say we only need to talk in spoilers on the update days for the last updates :D which means today is fine.

Jade might have found Calliope through the space powers or green sun powers.

Yeah I kinda butchered that huh XD
    And yeah that could be a thing, I actually never thought about that.

Well, since John can just zap back in the timeline, retcon and pretend it never happened. I think Terezi could help him but then will ultimately die :P

This is why I prefer Vriska over Aranea. When Vriska is the one to meddle, it's badass and cool while when Aranea does it, everyone loses their mind.

And life =P
    But yes
    Vriska rulez

Also that could be a thing. Maybe it has something to do with how Jade's apparently about to tell Callie how he died. Like idk maybe he went to that alternate universe with the other Callie or something

Salzorrah

Years
  • Nov. 14 Update!

Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Update 11/17

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good update. Terezi is so great. It feels pretty random that she's the one to survive and talk to john and Roxy, but maybe it's not that strange since she's almost a highblood and has pretty good stamina. Plus, she had those wings to fly with.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • I have a feeling she won't be alive for long though. Even though everything just got wrecked there are still a couple of baddies afoot, plus I haven't seen Jack in a while. I dun want her to die but she's bleedin out.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Imo I feel like Terezi is just being that character who ruins the perfect ship imo. Still love her tho, even if she bossy and stuff <3

BUT OMG the talk of doomed timelines and non existence is real. I REALLY HOPE ROXY DOES GO OUT OF THE DOOMED TIMELINE ALONG WITH JOHN :O

btw Sky, YOU DID NOT SEE ME WITH THOSE NOTES KAY!

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Terezi needs to get her **** together and learn how to use her mind/seer powers :U She might have been able to manage that situation a bit more effectively I think

And yeah I think there's a good chance that she'll end up preserving herself in a manner similar to how Rose did with her dreamself, but probably better? John might have been onto something with the voidy thing.

and whatever do you mean? i don't know what you could possibly be talking about.

(hehehehehehe)

Salzorrah

Years
  • Btw, yesterday, there was a test page that leads to a certain page in Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 2, the one with Aranea looking at the Condesce's ship and after the one which Jane sleeppummels Aranea. That test page was one of those panoramic thingies and the image itself is only a gradient. Hussie might not planned to release that and was removed. Do you think this page is the retcon thing and the new part will start on that page with Aranea?

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • I'm not completely sure because I actually didn't see that page.
    That's interesting though.
    But yeah I asssume the retcon will take place sometime around Aranea's appearance, seeing as she is basically the reason for the death of the timeline.
    No one told her to go around hurling planets and ****. I dunno maybe John will help Dirk get back faster or something =/

Salzorrah

Years
  • The page itself wasn't really exciting since it was a black to white gradient that stretches like those panoramic pages, but the more interesting part is that it linked to this page exactly.

Also note that the page was p=777777 :3

EDIT: the image was already removed so even if you accessed the page, it's gone.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • JohnRoxy <3 <3 <3

Spoiler:

Gah, new upd8 tomorrow. What will Terezi tell John?

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • JohnRoxy <3 <3 <3

Spoiler:

Gah, new upd8 tomorrow. What will Terezi tell John?

EB: uuum. I don't know what to think about this!

Also
    UPDATE

I really had hoped Hussie would put a little more in those other updates, so we could move things along a bit more quickly. This one was good but those others were kinda short imo. I guess he had other things to do =/ And at least you tried Terezi, you shouldn't be so faithless though. Self depreciation is such a big thing in Homestuck among both races =[

((Juuust a question, are there no trolls in this collab? :O))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, there's just humans because there were so few of us :3 I don't think anybody is Jake, even. I'm supposed to be Rose, welp. But I sort of became Dave together with Dragon now because we've planned that since forever, sorry xD

Anyways today's update!
    Spoiler:

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Terezi needs to get her **** together and learn how to use her mind/seer powers :U She might have been able to manage that situation a bit more effectively I think
    Maybe this was all set-up for an ability she'll get if she somehow becomes a god tier. :o

Adventure said:
    No, there's just humans because there were so few of us :3 I don't think anybody is Jake, even. I'm supposed to be Rose, welp. But I sort of became Dave together with Dragon now because we've planned that since forever, sorry xD
    The question is... which one of you is the doomed Dave? ;)

For the Friday update:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

Back