• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap XII: Ultra Swapping

Years
    I'm just going to comment here to say that I think this event is probably closed now since the deadline was several hours ago. the organisers can correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
    I'm just going to comment here to say that I think this event is probably closed now since the deadline was several hours ago. the organisers can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm certain the event ended around 6 hours ago. It's just that the hosts have been slow with responding.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    Put your 3DS down, that's it for 2018!

Now it's time for you to...

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap XII: Ultra Swapping

Well done to everyone, we had a good swap!

We'll announce the winners and prizes more formally later today. In the meantime, get those eggs hatching, and be sure to tell us what Pok?mon you hatched!

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]Hatch Time!
    Swapping has ended. Registration has closed. You may now hatch your eggs!
    BE SURE TO TELL US WHICH POK?MON YOU GOT!
    [/font]

Years
    I got an Alolan Vulpix in a Dive Ball!

It's female and has the HA, but sadly a crap nature (Brave) and pretty weak IVs. Kinda sad I got a reject, but at least the ball fits Alolan Ninetales' colours so not the worst thing.

Interested to see who got my egg though.

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    Got an Adamant Litten with Fake Out. Sucks it doesn't have Intimidate, though...but the IVs on it are really good.

Years
    Got an Adamant Litten with Fake Out. Sucks it doesn't have Intimidate, though...but the IVs on it are really good.

I do feel bad for you being stuck with Blaze... at least it's not as bad as getting stuck with a bad nature and below-average IVs in like every stat.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
    I got an Alolan Vulpix in a Dive Ball!

It's female and has the HA, but sadly a crap nature (Brave) and pretty weak IVs. Kinda sad I got a reject, but at least the ball fits Alolan Ninetales' colours so not the worst thing.

Interested to see who got my egg though.

Looks like you got my egg actually. Sucks it ended up having some crappy IVs/nature, but hey, it was just the first egg I bred.

Years
    Looks like you got my egg actually. Sucks it ended up having some crappy IVs/nature, but hey, it was just the first egg I bred.

I never thought it was yours... you might have been the last one I was thinking of when it came to breeding a Pokemon with reject stats. At least it's got my fave Poke Ball design, so not entirely useless. Maybe I'll keep her for breeding purposes or something. That said, I wonder if you could guess what my egg was.

Funny enough i ended up with my egg. So, a HA gible with 4 iv's

I don't think I've ever heard of an egg swap player ending up with their own egg.

Last edited:

Syntthetix

Years
    I never thought it was yours... you might have been the last one I was thinking of when it came to breeding a Pokemon with reject stats. At least it's got my fave Poke Ball design, so not entirely useless. Maybe I'll keep her for breeding purposes or something. That said, I wonder if you could guess what my egg was.

Well I'll let you know if I get a certain water type from my egg in a few minutes

Years
    I didn't get Hikamaru's egg (I'm pretty sure), but I did get a Cryogonal, which I'd say is pretty good.

I don't see that Pokemon a lot, so it's definitely something cool. As for my egg, I'm pretty certain that it was Draco or Sheep who got it.

And yeah for spoilers, I didn't breed that Cryogonal.

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    That Cryogonal was yours? I was thinking Draco at first, since he's a really good breeder.

I originally bred it for some kind of secret Santa event last Christmas, and I desperately tried to DM the person who I was intending to give the egg to (one of her favourite mons was Cryogonal), but to no response. I decided to hold onto the egg and use it for this egg swap.

Years
    Ohhh, not bad at all on the IVs. We got 4 IVs, in HP, defense, SpA, and speed. Attack and SpD aren't too far behind either.

Upon research of the Vulpix of yours I ended up with, all her stats have an IV of 15 or lower which is definitely bad. At least your Cryogonal got great IVs in most of the right stats.

Syntthetix

Years
    Upon research of the Vulpix of yours I ended up with, all her stats have an IV of 15 or lower which is definitely bad. At least your Cryogonal got great IVs in most of the right stats.

Yeahhhh, sorry I didn't really worry about stats or anything. I just took my Alolan Ninetales and tossed it into the nursery then took the first egg that showed up. As you said, it could still potentially be used for breeding purposes though.
    Also, I'm a little surprised you didn't guess that was mine, considering my profile picture is a shiny Ninetales.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024

?, well now i see where my egg went, at least tried to give it some good IV and an egg move since I don't have access to hidden abilities alolan starters. (and it's descendant of my shiny incineroar btw).

That Cryogonal was yours? I was thinking Draco at first, since he's a really good breeder.
    Thanks for the compliment, but I still have a long way to go regarding breeding Pok?mon.

I stil have to see what I got will post or update when I hatch mine

Edit: female gible in ultra ball jolly with only sp atk max IV and tackle, The year I don't breed for a dragon I get a dragon, lol.

Last edited:
    Back