• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap XII: Ultra Swapping

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I hatched a Larvitar! So frickin' cuuuute x3

I've updated the scoreboard with the Pok?mon you guys have hatched so far. Please let us know what Pok?mon you hatched if you haven't done so already - we'll update the board for as long as we can!

And without further ado, the official announcement of the winners!

1st Place

[user]Syntthetix[/user]
    Storming to a clear victory with a commanding 77 points!
    Congrats, you get the Pikanium Z, 1st place Egg Swap badge, 200 points for Tribe Bulu and a permanent place in the Egg Swap Hall of Fame!

2nd Place

[user]Hikamaru[/user]
    Surprising everyone, Hikamaru from a later start overtook everyone to claim second place with 59 points, finishing just 7 swaps ahead of second!
    You get the Groundium Z, 2nd place Egg Swap badge and 50 points for Tribe Bulu!

3rd Place

[user]Chr. Draco[/user]
    Two-time champion and Egg Swap regular Chr. Draco claims a respectable third place with 52 points!
    You the Normalium Z, 3rd place Egg Swap badge and 20 points for Tribe Fini!

We have to also give an honourable mention to fourth place, [user]Calzone407[/user], who was a clear cut above the rest with 43 points.

And we mustn't forget our former Egg Swap champion and first-time host, [user]HeroLinik[/user], who racked up a dedicated 54 points (though not eligible for a prize, it's still impressive). Let's also give him a round of applause for enthusiastically taking on the role of Egg Swap host this year - he did a great job!

Thanks to everyone for participating. Remember to keep telling us which Pok?mon you hatched - we'll keep the scoreboard updated as long as we can!

See you next year ~

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]Hatch Time!
    Swapping has ended. Registration has closed. You may now hatch your eggs!
    BE SURE TO TELL US WHICH POK?MON YOU GOT!
    [/font]

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Huh must not have had my egg... Oh crap I deleted it!!! Oh **** oh **** the one I received !!!!!!!!! Oh @&#%

EDIT: this is what I feel like right now
    Spoiler:
    I'm so sorry to whomevers egg i ended up with...

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    accidents happen, so don't feel bad about it calzone407, do you remember what it was before it got deleted?

Congrats on first and second place syntthetix and hikamaru and congrats on your first time being host herolink

Years
    Yep, regular ball! Was supposed to be 5-6IV and not 4-6 like I said in my original post so I corrected that, but either way the poor thing has succumbed to the heavens lol.

Thank you Hika, I will be training him up as a dear gifted Pokemon ??

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Oh, well. it is not the worst thing I deleted. On several occasions I deleted a shiny sceptile, and when I deleted it just now I deleted most of the existing legendaries, and probably some shinies I forgot about as well

Years
    Thank you Hika, I will be training him up as a dear gifted Pokemon ??

The fact he has a rare Apricorn-based ball on him makes him even more special. I felt breeding something in a rare ball would make it cool, though I was stunned I was the only participant to have even bred something in that category, since the Dive Ball on the Vulpix I got isn't exactly considered "rare".

Back