• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Club

Years
    It depends... there's a lot of controversy.

In FE7, Ninian probably became Eliwood's wife. As for Hector, Lilina takes much of Florina's shy and timid traits.

THough Lyn is the most hinted for Hector, I think Florina became Hector's wife. In "Noble Lady of Caelin" You can make Hector and Florina talk to each other. It's kind of a pre-support. XD

Yeah! HectorxFlorina rules! XD

Years
    If you support Eliwood and Ninian, Nils tells her to stay with Eliwood since he knows that they love each other. Nils then went back to the other side to seal the gate. It's sad since Nils was all by himself.

ReixSophia!!! XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    D'oh >_< Does their support level have to be A to get Ninian to stay or can it be C? I'm replaying on Hector's story right now and I'm just now on Pale Flower of Darkness so I suppose I could just keep them together a lot and then see what happens :P

BTW, I'm not a supporting master, so do they have to stand side by side while attacking an enemy or can you just leave them next to each other turn after turn and eventually their support level will increase? I have no idea >_<

Years
    Eliwood and Ninian need to have an A support. You can make them up to a C support in the chapter where you get her. Then, wait until they are together at around 120+ turns so that they can support immediately the next level. (I also suggest you use the arena there)

If you want to support, just let them stand next to each other over a number of turns. My advice is to kill all of the enemies excet for the boss and make them stand next to each other for 100+ turns.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Good...so I'm in luck...if I just beat everyone except for Kenneth I can eventually get them up to an A? Or is there a 1 support level-up limit per level? I'm such an idiot :P

Years
    In FE6, you can get them up to an A in just one level. This time, they were smart. You only have one support limit to one character per level.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hmm...so that would mean...aha! I think I have exactly enough levels to get them to an A support in...if I get them to C in Pale Flower of Darkness, I can get them to B in cog of destiny and A in The Berserker (is that the replacement level for Valorous Roland?) I admit the last will be hard to do since I'll have to keep Eliwood and Ninian away from the fighting (which means harder work for Hector, Canas, and probably either Hawkeye, Oswin, or Pent)...but I've just got to do this anyway! :P

Are there any other changes in the ending depending on support levels? I've always wondered that...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    I feel sad after I got Alan almost killed... plus, Rutger killed Merlinus... O_o ... that's ver sad... I rescued Clarine accidentally ... gah! Eric grew a muctache and never got promoted! XD

edit: FEAR MY LUGH!!!! XD Lugh is currently Level 9 in my army and he's as good as his mother.. XD
    accidently rescued her? she comes to u...did u get rutger?(talk with Clarine)
    i doubt the Lyn/Hector thing if that were true, Fir would prob be Hector's daughter...Comparisons: notice a similarity?
    EDIT: Karla is now in the attachments

Last edited:
    Years
    Fir is Karla and Bartre's daughter...she's still cute though.. XD

I did get Rutger... but I'm going to replace him with Fir. I'll still be using Dieck since I heard he's cool. I can't wait to get Lilina, Rei and Sophia... XD
    btw, I updated my FAQ

Years
    I need to ask how many guiding rings I get... btw, the tutorial map is where one of the top 3 Etrurian Generals teach you how to fight.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    well...i just started out right away...does it matter at all? it IS in japanese XD or does it help stat?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    Fir is Karla and Bartre's daughter...she's still cute though.. XD

I did get Rutger... but I'm going to replace him with Fir. I'll still be using Dieck since I heard he's cool. I can't wait to get Lilina, Rei and Sophia... XD
    btw, I updated my FAQ
    ok then ill play XD i dunno how to get there...ill find the translation
    What about Fa u dont want Fa? XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    unlimited dragon stones will be cool except for the animation glitch

Back