• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Club

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    maybe it changes the way it attacks or crashes it
    Fa The Emperor ATTACK!!! XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    save state it and test it first...best thing to do with an emulator

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    About my previous mention of an attempt to have an A support between Eliwood and Ninian, I have another question. I heard somewhere that if a character has a certain amount of supports that they can't get any more up. I have a B support with Hector, a C support with Lyn, and a B support with Ninian. I read somewhere that it takes somewhere around 290 turns or something like that for Eliwood and Ninian to get an A support level. I stood next to her for 300 turns on Night of Farewells but nothing happened. So my questions is do I have too much support between Eliwood and other people to have him get an A support with Ninian, or is there something else that's the problem?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    5 maximum support conversations per game...so 1 A and 1 B,1 A and 2 C, 2 B and 1 C, 1 B and 3 C, or 5 C XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Bah...I'll go through Hector's story without resetting anyway...this was just my practice run through it. Now that I know about chapter 19xx and chapter 22x I just have to play it over again...I'll just erase one of my files anyway and start Lyn's story on hard mode and I'll be able to get through it rather quickly...

...but they really should warn us about this in the game, eh? >_<

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Bah...I'll go through Hector's story without resetting anyway...this was just my practice run through it. Now that I know about chapter 19xx and chapter 22x I just have to play it over again...I'll just erase one of my files anyway and start Lyn's story on hard mode and I'll be able to get through it rather quickly...

...but they really should warn us about this in the game, eh? >_<
    5? Aw....I need to be careful with Eliwood! I want to see what happens to Ninian and him...

Also, how many turns does it take to get to the B ranking? It's taking an awfully long time to get some of them up....

Oh, and when a characters supports are flashing green.....what does that mean?

I have many questions hehe..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think to get a B support between Eliwood and Ninian they have to be around each other for around 70 turns...I'm not sure on the exact number though.

I suppose when someone's supports are flashing that might mean they're full up on supports or something since Eliwood is my only character with flashing supports...

Augh...I still can't believe I put Eliwood and Ninian together for 300 turns for nothing! >_<;;

100marios

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I think to get a B support between Eliwood and Ninian they have to be around each other for around 70 turns...I'm not sure on the exact number though.

I suppose when someone's supports are flashing that might mean they're full up on supports or something since Eliwood is my only character with flashing supports...

Augh...I still can't believe I put Eliwood and Ninian together for 300 turns for nothing! >_<;;
    I was about to say! That must really stink....
    Darn! I think Eliwood is filled up already...
    I guess I'm in the same situation as you! This happened to me in Hector mode, I pretty much had no idea what support meant on my way through Eliwood's game hehe....

I like the Marcus and Merlinus supports. Those are funny! And then there's the always-conceited Serra ones....which are also hilarious hehe..

Have you tried the Rebecca and Wil ones yet? I have a B support between those two.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I can't stand archers so I've never supported Rebecca and Wil...I've heard they have interesting supports though :P

Depending on what supports you do, the epilogue can be different when it goes to the after-stories on each character...I hear if you get Lyn and Rath to an A for example they marry...same happens with Hector and Florina I hear...I think it might happen with other characters too.

Jaffar's supports aren't all that interesting...I got him to C with Legault and all he does is "..." "..." "..." through it mostly :P I don't care much for supports, but it is interesting to hear the conversations...

100marios

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I can't stand archers so I've never supported Rebecca and Wil...I've heard they have interesting supports though :P

Depending on what supports you do, the epilogue can be different when it goes to the after-stories on each character...I hear if you get Lyn and Rath to an A for example they marry...same happens with Hector and Florina I hear...I think it might happen with other characters too.

Jaffar's supports aren't all that interesting...I got him to C with Legault and all he does is "..." "..." "..." through it mostly :P I don't care much for supports, but it is interesting to hear the conversations...
    I hardly used archers either in Eliwood's game, (with the exception of Louise) but I did manage to get those two up to a C then. I was interested, so I tried for a B, which is where things get a lot more interesting hehe...

I never really liked the idea of Lyn and Rath....but I would like to see it anyway! I just got the one where Hector and Eliwood are talking, (they aged quite a bit) and they introduced their children to one another. What did you get?
    The only one I saw of Hector and Florina was C...

I hear the if you support Jaffar with Nino though, something besides '.....' should happen..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I acutally did suppor Jaffar and Nino to a C (I hear they marry if it gets to an A) and he actually does talk...but I'm pretty sure that if he supports anyone else he just "..."s.

I got the same ending as you (I don't think there are any different ones with the exception of possibly something new if Eliwood and Ninian get to the A support...this is just a guess though)...Roy was introduced to Lilina and it ended with big bad Zephiel mentioning something about dragons...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i just got to Lilina's lvl ^_^ ...but...she starts at lvl 1 *sigh*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    NOOO!!! i forgot a spare Magic Book!!!
    Evil Cass stealing my stuff >:(
    EDIT: MWAHAHA! i have stolen Cass's LOCKPICKS!!!

Last edited:
    Back