• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem if

Years
  • Nope, maybe the closest you could get is an ending in fe8 with Ephraim and Myrrh although there's no implied romance (at least not in localized don't know about japanese version).
    Awakening was the first to have an avatar that could marry fe7 and fe12 had avatars but couldn't get any relationships with other units, in fe7 the avatar was a silent protagonist that was just the tactician and didn't fight,

On Radiant Dawn a few characters can marry, but it has no bearing on gameplay.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I think a cool system for avatar would be like in HoMM where the hero stays in the background supporting with spells the creatures who actually do the fighting.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Thw thing is loli manakete aren't anything new to the series in FE1,3,11,12 you had Tiki in fe6 you had Sophia and in Fe8 you had Myrrh although none of them had such erm... unique choice in clothes.

Even so, it's still weird and unnecessary to have characters like that who are sexualised in that way. No two ways about it, Nowi is a sexualised child and I just think that's weird.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So wait....the thread title is "Fire Emblem If"

.....is that really what the game is gonna be called, Fire Emblem If?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • So wait....the thread title is "Fire Emblem If"

.....is that really what the game is gonna be called, Fire Emblem If?
    Possibly! While in the US/Europe directs it was just called Fire Emblem (working title), the Japanese direct had FE: If. Which reflects the mention of choices made in the game having an effect on, I presume, the story/endings.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    I really doubt the localised version will be Fire Emblem: if

It's too random and weird.

Years
  • On Radiant Dawn a few characters can marry, but it has no bearing on gameplay.

yeah I know every Fe with supports has that but not in the way the marriage works in awakening where it's just an A support in game play and in the ending they say "after the war they got married" or something like that. Unless you count fe 6 cast as their the kids of fe7 cast. (FE7 is prequel to fe6 from events that happened like 10-20 years prior) although you can only tell one of the parents of a character for example: You know Roy's father is eliwood but no idea who's the mother. (Although in the FE fandom there's often things about most likely other parent; in Roy's case it's most oftenthought in the fandom that his mother is Ninian, who's already dead by the time of the events in FE6)

Back