• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    lol I wished you luck mate, I understood why you upped the difficulty, no one was knocking you for it. Just not a play style I enjoy. I will continue with my set/shift style edition and play the side quests. As a developer/hacker etc you should accept not all your ideas will be acknowledged as great and no doubt you continue to produce cracking storylines.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The fact that people are criticizing your difficulty balancing yet praising the borderline bullcrud difficulty of most catch-em-all hacks is astoundingly hypocritical and moronic. Sorry to hear these ungrateful mucks ruined it for you.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Hey Splash,

Let me start by saying this is my favourite hack that I have played in a very long time.. possibly ever. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

While I have your ear. I found a pretty big time bug. In build 4 i played up through Celadon. I got there again in build 5. However, the second time I waited to battle Gary and do all of the events in Lavendar all at once after completing everything in Celadon. Now I am experiencing some freezing that I cant get around. When I enter the pokemon tower it freezes.. I found a way to way around the place that causes the freezing only to try go up the screen and have the same problem. I know that it is not the Rom base in this case. I also know that you are trying to put the project to rest for the time being. I respect your decision although it saddens me to see such a quality hack stop progressing. Let me know if you have any solutions.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Hey Splash,

Let me start by saying this is my favourite hack that I have played in a very long time.. possibly ever. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

While I have your ear. I found a pretty big time bug. In build 4 i played up through Celadon. I got there again in build 5. However, the second time I waited to battle Gary and do all of the events in Lavendar all at once after completing everything in Celadon. Now I am experiencing some freezing that I cant get around. When I enter the pokemon tower it freezes.. I found a way to way around the place that causes the freezing only to try go up the screen and have the same problem. I know that it is not the Rom base in this case. I also know that you are trying to put the project to rest for the time being. I respect your decision although it saddens me to see such a quality hack stop progressing. Let me know if you have any solutions.

Hi check out the Build 6.1 it fixes that bug you mentioned haha I just uploaded it right now actually

The fact that people are criticizing your difficulty balancing yet praising the borderline bullcrud difficulty of most catch-em-all hacks is astoundingly hypocritical and moronic. Sorry to hear these ungrateful mucks ruined it for you.

It can't be helped though those guys are either little kids who don't know how to appreciate hard work hackers put on their hack or are just plain stupid..

Progress Update:
    I had to start over after finding a game breaking bug which I didn't notice while testing.
    I'll be sure to keep an eye on these things in the next build though

Edit: New new pokemon are added check the main post current progress spoiler for the list

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Okay so I know this hack is pretty much done, but my game freezes when I enter the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town

PokeMasterPLA2

Pokemon Master, Hack lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I just picked up this game maybe an hour ago and can't put it down! I've been trying to find a game that was going to be challenging enough for me as well as fresh and new and I thought I was about to have to build my own from the ground up. You've made an amazing game Splash and I can't wait to see what else is packed inside!

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I just picked up this game maybe an hour ago and can't put it down! I've been trying to find a game that was going to be challenging enough for me as well as fresh and new and I thought I was about to have to build my own from the ground up. You've made an amazing game Splash and I can't wait to see what else is packed inside!

Congratulations and good job on getting this hack complete so fast :D

Thanks guys! Look forward to my next hack! It's not a sideshow showcase material but I do hope you enjoy it as well! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Nice hack! I love that cute Aqua! TeeHee!

However I don't know how to upgrade my pokedex to national one... Can you tell me how?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Thanks. I wasn't able to evolve non-level-up evolving pokemon, such as gallade and togekiss.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey man idk if you are still fixing things or not but I could really use help. I patched this onto a clean rom and now it freezes when the game freak words show on the main menu. If I click past before it shows up it gets stuck in an endless loop. Any help with this would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well now that I used the right rom it's working great and I love it! I'm over at the SS Anne and was wondering if you entirely got rid of the VS Seeker or if you just moved it. Any feedback would be great. So far absolutely LOVE the hack.

Edit:
    Why is Hi Jump Kick 10 accuracy?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back