• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Does the code still give out Glalie? Maybe the latest ones give out Steelix...

In one of the post-10 missions there is an old lady calling herself one of the Cardinal sisters who help people find their way around Mauville City...so is Mauville Hoenn's Lumiose after all? As the need for guides for a small town would be kind of lame...

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • Has anybody on here achieved the secret missions? I've been playing non-stop and I can't seem to get them to pop up. I hear they're random, but my patience is being tested with the same basic missions over and over again. I wish there was some sort of trigger for these missions...

Years
  • Perhaps the missions are programed to become more likely the more time that goes by in real life. I heard one can access Steven's house two weeks after beginning their demo.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Has anybody on here achieved the secret missions? I've been playing non-stop and I can't seem to get them to pop up. I hear they're random, but my patience is being tested with the same basic missions over and over again. I wish there was some sort of trigger for these missions...

I've had the nugget one but not the other

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I just played for getting Glalie, I think it's a waste of time to spend time in nothing to get some Pokeballs and a nugget lol

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I wish I had more time to pay the demo, I want to unlock the secret stuff (Nintendo said there was something special to get so I think maybe it's gonna be the Steelix that Japan got and vice versa)

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I wish I had more time to pay the demo, I want to unlock the secret stuff (Nintendo said there was something special to get so I think maybe it's gonna be the Steelix that Japan got and vice versa)

That would be pretty awesome!! Please GF let that be it!

Years
  • That would make sense, as it would allow us to get both. I do wonder if they'll make Metagrossite, Steelixite, and Galieite possible to get in the main games, or maybe in Z for those who miss the event and demo.

Years
  • Yeah...it's no fair they get Mega Steelix all to themselves...but if Steelixite appears in the main games we may have the better deal, as not every one in Japan planning to get the games has gotten the demo (at least I doubt it).

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    A thought occurred to me. Normal demos have 30 uses, so the last mission should come the 30th day. I do hope we get steelix then.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that eventually the demo is gonna be public in the store, so anyone will be able to get Glalie eventually I'm sure.
    Anyone else upset that Japan always gets the better stuff? I wish everyone was equal and fair.
    I hate that Japan gets so many cool events and we don't, but at the same time they are a Japanese company. I mean if it were American I'm sure the same thing would happen here. The country the game was made in is always gonna be more important to the developers.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that eventually the demo is gonna be public in the store, so anyone will be able to get Glalie eventually I'm sure.

I hate that Japan gets so many cool events and we don't, but at the same time they are a Japanese company. I mean if it were American I'm sure the same thing would happen here. The country the game was made in is always gonna be more important to the developers.
    I know... I just wish everything was fair! you know? Japan got the better mega evolution in there demo.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Do we have a count on how many times you need to play through the demo for all the Rewards?
    I got Glalie for the first one, 10x Pokeballs for the 3rd. Currently doing number 5

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Do we have a count on how many times you need to play through the demo for all the Rewards?
    I got Glalie for the first one, 10x Pokeballs for the 3rd. Currently doing number 5

It stops at 10 next will be the Heal Ball Set then lastly at 10 the Heart Scales. The secret missions start appearing after 2 weeks of playing we guess.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I only ever play the demo twice in a day now. :/ 4 times if I'm too bored. :P
    The first mission I got while riding on the bus heading to work was the Nugget Man. I'm gonna be rich when I get Omega Ruby! ^_^

Anyway, that mission/quest was really nice. I didn't expect to get one of the hidden missions. ^^

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Kind of disappointing considering RSE had the highest framerates in the series (tied with the first set of remakes made for the series)...I do believe that these are the first remakes to have lower frame rates than their original counterparts (and FrLg are higher than RG/BY, and HgSs were equal to GSC, I think).

Sounds like rushed stuff IMO.

And RSE had high framerates at the cost of some quite pedestrian animations compared to other GBA games...

Not really fair to compare Game Boy stuff to later consoles. The GB was a weakass console built in an era when higher fps wasn't the priority. The original GB (what Pokémon RGB were built for) was weaker than the Game Gear, for example...

Back