• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • So is it true that the secret missions will start appearing after two weeks? or have they appeared before 2 weeks?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • People think that the secret missions appear based on RNG. Sometimes you get 'em, sometimes you don't.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Okay cool! well I haven't hit the 2 weeks yet since I got mine last Sunday night so hopefully after this Sunday I'll start encountering the missions.
    I haven't either, hope to see them to as well :) I think there will be one or two more missons hidden that will be discovered.

Years
  • I was soft-reseting all day today and I didn't get the secret missions so I'm just going to deal with it..

The demo got me really hyped for the full game tho.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    What are these secret missions? Any bonus of doing them?
    They unlock after two weeks. There is a nugget one for free nuggets but the others don't give you anything other the expanding the story.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    A friend of mine gave me a demo code about two weeks ago. I've gotten board of it, but it's got me hyped for the full game.

Years
  • I was soft-reseting all day today and I didn't get the secret missions so I'm just going to deal with it..

The demo got me really hyped for the full game tho.

Same here. I tried to get the secret mission, but I just dealt with the fact that the RNG hated me, haha. I did enjoy the demo and it got me very excited for the full game.

Years
  • So I played through the demo ten times in total, and I got the Glalie that I can transfer...but I recall something about getting a Steelix in there at one point, too? Is there something i'm supposed to do in the demo to trigger that or was I just seeing things? Because I do recall a Steelix being caught in a Poké Ball in some people's plays of it.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    So I played through the demo ten times in total, and I got the Glalie that I can transfer...but I recall something about getting a Steelix in there at one point, too? Is there something i'm supposed to do in the demo to trigger that or was I just seeing things? Because I do recall a Steelix being caught in a Poké Ball in some people's plays of it.
    steelix was only in korea ad japan's demos,everywhere else got glaie.

Back